• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition Coming to XBO/PS4 on 10/14/14

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I love this souped up version but I keep thinking that it's a shame how SE is more reliant on its aquired western studios than its bread and butter.

day zero, just put the pre-order button in the PStore already! btw, GTA and SD are two different games. if your problem is time or money then go for the safest bet that is GTA but if you like you kick ass asian flicks like myself get SD.

Donnie Yen time (in Flash Point) btw

Xy48pOx.gif

8dWvdw9.gif

g6SeC1D.gif

uw7WvVm.gif

EoenwW1.gif

m@cross

Heh, funny how many of the negative comments on this one are coming from guys who seem to mostly post in XB and Wii threads....

Wii = anti everything not on Nintendo?
XB = anti all remasters not with the word Halo?

Anung

Un Rama
day zero, just put the pre-order button in the PStore already! btw, GTA and SD are two different games. if your problem is time or money then go for the safest bet that is GTA but if you like you kick ass asian flicks like myself get SD.

Donnie Yen time (in Flash Point) btw

Xy48pOx.gif

8dWvdw9.gif

g6SeC1D.gif

uw7WvVm.gif

EoenwW1.gif

Flashpoint was so good. Donnie Yen is truly underrated.

Grrr.... haven't played it yet and I have the base game via PS+ on my PS3. Personally I'd rather be playing things on my PS4 but we'll see how it reviews (from a technical level) when it releases. Definitely not a day 1 grab for me since September and October belong to Destiny for me, then I've got DA:I in November, etc... I've got plenty to play, but I'm very interested in this.

DieH@rd

Banned
Its Defenitive like Tomb Raider or just 1080p/60fps pc port?

They will almost surely enhance it with brand new effects. Maybe better model for charachters, more particles, better shadows, etc.

As for 1080p60... who knows. This is an open world game, and they can always easily tax the system by increasing LOD distances and adding more crowd/cars in the gameworld.

GlamFM

Banned
Heh, funny how many of the negative comments on this one are coming from guys who seem to mostly post in XB and Wii threads....

Don't.

RoKKeR

What the hell am I reading...

Get out of here with this, come on.

Some Nobody

First reaction:

Glad this got confirmed. I was hoping to be able to play this game over again on PS4 with improved graphics. Loved the original to a ridiculous extent, so hyped to see this and hope sequel news comes soon.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™

@NeoGAFShitPosts?

@NeoGAFShitPosts

m@cross

For everyone who played this already;

IF you had not played it yet, would it be worth $60 to you for the new enhanced w/DLC version?

barit

Has anyone even ask for this ?

Now I can understand the concerns from Yoshida. To many Remastered on PS4 is not a good sign. But this is SE so what has Sony to do with this ? Nothing ! Well let´s see where this leads to.

Tagyhag

I'm glad more people get to enjoy the game but $60 damn, I guess they're banking on people being starved for games.

Yes.

Game was a surprise hit to me. A lot of fun. I liked some aspects of it better than GTAV.

Because you want it on console?
Even if I wanted it on console $60 is much too high of a price for minimal upgrades.

Edit : what I'm saying is that I'd never buy the console version of a game so much cheaper on PC, because even if I wasn't a PC gamer I'd feel ripped off. That's why I never bothered with Just Cause 2, even before I had a PC.

FHIZ

Wtf, is this game that good?

Yeah, it's great. Hits a great middle ground between the two open world crime game extremes of GTA and Saints Row. Doesn't take itself too seriously, doesn't get too insane, and has the fun gameplay to back it up.

Top Bottom