• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banana Peelz?!!?

sky-is-falling.jpg

ant1532

Banned
PkunkFury said:
but it seems to make good use of the Havoc physics ;)
:lol yeah, those Havok physics look awesome in those two videos they released. *rollseyes...

lol EGM, seriously, it's not even April, no one would have cared if you just filled space with Pictures and less rumors. I bet it's because they know too much shit but can't say anything till E3.

jman2050

Mithos Yggdrasill said:
What's the problem with that ?

BMPs are huge, waste bandwidth, and take forever to load. Furthermore, there's no excuse to be using BMPs since even MSPaint can, at the very least, save an image as a JPG in <5 seconds, if not as a PNG, which would be even better.

In short, BMPs are a sure sign of laziness on the intrawebs.

dfyb

Banned
Mithos Yggdrasill said:
What's the problem with that ?
.bmp are pixel by pixel, and therefor are very large file sizes. people don't want to load a big file like that. make it a .jpg or .png

ant1532

Banned
Chris Michael said:
HALLaboratorylogo.png

surely it isn't... bias!?
HAL isn't behind Brawl this time. Although it's a lot of the members(if not all) but more this time in a new team just made for the game. But yeah, it probably is bias.

Haunted

I love that website. It's the only thing that can transform an update about the ****ing banana peel into something hilarious. :lol

'You’re gonna slip! Trust me, you’re GONNA slip!

See?! You slipped!'

:lol

It's amazing how even a banana peel update hypes me up for this game. GOTNM (game of the new millenium)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alkaliine said:
lol Drinky Kirby.
And on that note, good riddance. Immunity what? Who? :)

tonight's update left me wondering if the peel or the shells (what if they introduce a blue seeking shell?) will have any impact on the mario kart race level.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
turk128 said:

Do you mind explaining to me why pedobear would be attacking kirby?

Look, pedobear can be funny in certain situations (ie: combined with lazytown), but it really makes no sense here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom