• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Hmm. So far, the primary villain playable characters have both been seen using the "Trophy Guns".

I'm starting to wonder how Ganon is going to play into all of this...

upped yet?

People have the game already(?), heres the game case.

uporg1221871.jpg

Surprised that theres no intro video leaked yet.

DarkKyo

God damn it, start leaking shit!

It's probably just in the wrong hands. The "I'll show you I have it, but don't care about you guys after that" hands.

I take it as a good sign people haven't been leaking yet. It means they are too busy playing it, which just confirmes Brawl's awesomeness even more. Granted, I was already 100% convinced it would be great, but now I'm 150% convinced.

Jiggy37 said:
I love Pokemon so much that I skip straight past fanboy and into fangirl
O_O

Fireblend

Banned
CreatureX3 said:
I can't wait to see the final updates before the Japanese release! :D
It'd be great if one of them was an high-res version of the game intro >_> You know, for those of us who won't be watching it on their TVs :(

Jiggy

Bloody flipping heck, my Photobucket monthly bandwidth usage shot up by like 35% in the past few days because of the three new avatars. I blame this thread with its high traffic. :lol
Actually I blame myself with my high post count, and also using PNGs. >_> I converted into GIFs now, heh. :p
Don't know if I'll make it to the end of the month alright.

Anyway, prediction time. Of all the main update types (characters, special moves, final smashes, how to play, game modes, adventure mode, stages, normal items, assist trophies, Poke Balls, and music), Monday isn't the most frequent day for any of them--except normal items, where it shares the winner spot with Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
Monday is the runner-up for Poke Balls, but we just had one of those very recently. It's technically a runner-up for adventure mode, but it shares that runner-up position with Tuesday and Wednesday. It's tied with Friday for second place on special moves, but those kinds of updates are probably very unlikely since it would be all veterans at this point. It's tied with Tuesday for second place on final smashes, but the only one left is Zero Suit Samus.

Therefore, game mode it is. (For the third day in a row? Yeah, sure, why not.) And we've just had a great four days: Manaphy, AKA the best Poke Ball ever, followed by Mushroomy Kingdom and the SMB theme, AKA Super Nostalgiafest, followed by actual gameplay footage, followed by VC demos.
So I'll go ahead and call something huge. I predict the statistics page Board the Platforms mode and Board the Platforms Creator.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I think the soundtrack as is will be more than enough for me. It took me what, six years before I started playing Melee while listening to something else?

Heck having custom soundtracks would be an insult to that gigantic list of composers.

Even still, I wouldn't be surprised if it was an unlockable feature.

Jiggy

The only thing I'd do with custom soundtracks would be throw in more game music anyway. >_> I still use the default music in Melee all the time, incidentally, but it'd still be nice to have the option.

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
Dechaios said:
Not the place for this I know, but Brawl Central now has some SSE gameplay clips up.. with Sheik! =O

I wonder if that happens before Petey Piranha shows up or if the Subspace Bomb is defused somehow if you save Zelda instead of Peach.

Teasel

Iam Canadian said:
I wonder if that happens before Petey Piranha shows up or if the Subspace Bomb is defused somehow if you save Zelda instead of Peach.
it's like this
1. Mario vs Kirby fight
2.the army appears Mario & Kirby & Peach & Zelda vs the army
3. petey piranha appears Kirby vs Pete
4. either zelda or peach get saved
5. wario snags the remaining one
6. everything axplode
7. they continue on halberd

Interesting how the little credit on the back is to Sora. I thought that was separate from the group that worked on Brawl? That's a nice little extra for Sakurai to get out of this deal, having such a huge game directly credited to his dev firm, it's probably the same way on the splash images in the game proper.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Arggg, the day after tomorrowwww.

I'm gonna go to my store every day until wednesday to see if they have it. I wanna get it as early as possible!

MMaRsu

Banned
sp0rsk said:

I'm gonna go to my store every day until wednesday to see if they have it. I wanna get it as early as possible!

When you have it, please put the intro on youtube or something :( ?

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
While searching on Youtube videos for Kirby remixes similar to those above, I managed to find one that combines one of my favourite things in the world (Kirby) with one of my most hated things in the world (rap music). I simply had to share my pain with you.

View at your own risk. Obviously, there's some foul and racist langauge within.

Watching that video, I felt much like Whispy Woods does, as you can see behind the rapper.

Firestorm

sp0rsk said:

Oh right your store usually has the games a bit early right?

sp0rsk said:

Say those four words over again, sp0rsk. They are beautiful. The day after tomorrow. I fully expect you to lord the fact you have the game over us.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
crowphoenix said:
Say those four words over again, sp0rsk. They are beautiful. The day after tomorrow. I fully expect you to lord the fact you have the game over us.

Believe me.

There will be gloating.

As soon as I'm done playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom