• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.
grandjedi6 said:
Yes, music yes! My favorite kind of updates.

P.S. Am I the only one who hasn't surrendered to the spoilers?
No, I saw only the intro, and a couple character updates, and now I refuse to step foot in that thread.

Teknoman

Oh I know Kirby music as always been great, ever since the first time I heard the Float Islands theme and the King Dedede fight theme through my classic GB back in the day. It's just those arrangements needed extra praise.

That and I want the Kirby 64 boss battle theme in there some how.

Vlad

grandjedi6 said:

Nope, I'm there with ya, too. So far, I've only been spoiled on the three characters accidentally revealed in the Nintendo video and the one character revealed on GameTrailers' front page. I have absolutely no desire to go into those spoiler threads, though. This is one game I want to be as unspoiled as possible about.

Barring everything I know from the Dojo, of course.

Teknoman

:lol I cant believe I missed this:

Arrangement Supervisor: Noriyuki Iwadare

No wonder the arrangement of the Metaknight song sounds so familiar.

grandjedi6 said:
Nope, I am also in the no spoiler camp (other than viewing the intro vid). Official releases from the Dojo I'm ok with, but other than that keep it away :).

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
Jiggy37 said:
Float Islands and King Dedede's theme just have to be in. They just have to. :D

King Dedede's theme is a no-brainer. It has to be in.

Float Islands...well, it had better be. It's by far the best of the level tunes from the first Kirby's Dream Land. As a matter of fact, I'm not much of a fan of Green Greens.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
This thread would have easily surpassed 60,000 if it was combined with the other threads!

GOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I love the music... When I get a hold of the OST it's going straight to my iPod playlist...

Vanish

i know someone asked this already, but can someone say how many characters are known so far? i really want to know how big the roster is but i dont want to see any spoilers. if its not allowed here, just spoiler tag it, knowing the size of the roster isnt really a spoiler anyway. its too dangerous to go check the other smash threads....

Fireblend

Banned
Vanish said:
i know someone asked this already, but can someone say how many characters are known so far? i really want to know how big the roster is but i dont want to see any spoilers. if its not allowed here, just spoiler tag it, knowing the size of the roster isnt really a spoiler anyway. its too dangerous to go check the other smash threads....
Ok Robert-CGA scared me >_> blame him.

Vanish said:
announcing the final size or setting in a game would be considered a big spoiler by most I would think. you could try pming one of the posters (possibly thread starter) in the spoilers thread if you don't want to go in all the way.

Insaniac said:
god trying not to click the spoiler thread is driving me nuts.

Me too... actually I clicked... scrolled down a bit... and then I saw... a new character that I won't talk about, but I have already seen too much :lol

At least I haven't watched the intro video, I'll have that surprise on march 9th.

Touchdown

Banned
How can I go on untill March 9 without going into those spoiler threads!!! Its killing me!!! Hopefully no one updates their avatar with spoilers.... Teknoman withstanding.

I forgot to comment the update... awesome music list. And this is only the starting list, wow.

I'm happy they included Checker Knights (the only original orchestrated music in Kirby Air Ride).
I hope they'll also include all of the awesome orchestrated Kirby songs from Melee.

Teknoman

TunaLover said:
No, I talking about the complete music samples, the music list (today update) had links to the complete version of the themes.
Someone in GAF upload the themes, but they were removed quickly too =/

Seriously?! Damn it! I wanted Metaknight's complete theme and that Angel Island Complete theme.

TunaLover said:
No, I talking about the complete music samples, the music list (today update) had links to the complete version of the themes.

What? When? Why would they remove them?

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
TunaLover said:

What? Today's update actually had music? When I saw it, it only had hte list and nothing else :(

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Haha, wtf?

Never in my wettest dream would I have imagined Yuzo Koshiro arranging the Legend of Zelda main theme. This is going to be the best fucking OST ever. EVER!

If someone asked me to list my favorite VGM composers. Most of my list would include those credited as working in this game. Pity Michiru Yamane wasn't tapped. Then this would have been Perfection +5.

I can live with Perfection +4. :D

Firestorm

Nobody probably visits it anyway, but stay out of GameSpot as they're running a news article and has names + screens of some secret characters from the spoilers thread.

ckohler

Sorry, my bad. I thought they required you install that Download manager on their homepage (which is for Windows only). Got the file. Thanks.

Jiggy

Predicting Luigi and the Data menu. And the Event Match Creator. Last update day to get some hype in before a more widespread Japanese release, you see.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Jiggy37 said:
Predicting Luigi and the Data menu. And the Event Match Creator. Last update day to get some hype in before a more widespread Japanese release, you see.

Predicting the opening.

Meloche

Man God said:
Predicting the opening.
Yup, I'm expecting that too. Either that or he's still got some Game Modes up his sleeve that he wants to show off, but I'm not sure what could be left. All-Star mode, yes, but that's not really crucial and would be an unlockable anyways.

scottnak

+1 to the Opening of Brawl tonight. Makes the most sense I guess...
Bring out the cheese for tonight! Gonna have a lot of whine to go with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom