• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

papercut

Zeed said:
It would, but it probably isn't happening. If they couldn't update Zelda's moveset to something more TP-appropriate, then I have little hope for Link.

I'm not counting it out. He spends half the game as a wolf...seems a bit too major to leave out. Here's hoping.

thefro

A few new "exclusive" pics from IGN were just posted on IGN Wii.

super-smash-bros-brawl-20070809084917727.jpg

super-smash-bros-brawl-20070809084918477.jpg

super-smash-bros-brawl-20070809084919024.jpg

super-smash-bros-brawl-20070809084919556.jpg

Milabrega

jj984jj said:
IGN's jpeg compression strikes again!

Was just going to ask why these photos are so jagged especially compared to every other shot we've seen.

Edit: I also can't wait for people to notice and outline secret characters as constellations in the zelda pic and sonic's image on the screen in the pokemon stadium shot.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Big Icarus said:
What? It sort of looks like Link is doing Marth's counter mover in that last pic. He never animated like that before did he?

I don't think so, I believe it's a new move for Link.

Zeed

Banned
ant1532 said:
Updated OP.

New music section with downloads courtesy of Cosmo!
Oh, you're back.

Anyway, I just had a random thought - are they going to update Samus' Morph Ball Bombs to look like what they do in Prime? Or will they just stick to the SNES style things they have going now?

ant1532

Banned
Heh thanks. Adventure update was pretty sick, just had to say something even though I'm late on it. Anyways, any of ya think IGN maybe got a chance to see or play Smash??? I mean I don't understand why Nintendo would only send these shots to one website...

Unless Perrin and Matt have something to do with it.

edit- Yikes, those screens looked hella nicer when seein em on my iphone... Ah well.

ant1532 said:
Heh thanks. Adventure update was pretty sick, just had to say something even though I'm late on it. Anyways, any of ya think IGN maybe got a chance to see or play Smash??? I mean I don't understand why Nintendo would only send these shots to one website...

Unless Perrin and Matt have something to do with it.

Nintendo made a deal with IGN, hype Metroid Prime 3 and we give you Smash info.

KINGMOKU

I swear. I if I was a developer, I would pull IGN aside, and tell them, fix our fucking shots, before you post them, or you wont get anything, ever.

Pure laziness.

moku said:
I swear. I if I was a developer, I would pull IGN aside, and tell them, fix our fucking shots, before you post them, or you wont get anything, ever.

Pure laziness.

If I was a developer, I would goto Gamersyde to host all my games pictures and videos.

Zeed

Banned
Danthrax said:
But it'll be Friday in most places by the time the update hits. Hence, Fridayton =P
This is true, silly me. All the good stuff does seem to come on Friday doesn't it?

I predict...stage!

ant1532

Banned
Jirotrom said:
Don't ever make a stupid comment again... I thought you might have been permabanned. Yes, the thread will live.
:lol

I didn't mean it in that offense. I honestly forget some might be offended. I just meant plural japanese. And I stick to that statement I said before.

On the prediction side we are overdue for an assist character but they did do an item already this week and it is friday.

Game mode section update or Meta Knight.

Zeed

Banned
ant1532 said:
I didn't mean it in that offense. I honestly forget some might be offended. I just meant plural japanese.
Regardless of intentions it is a racial slur - Japanese is the plural of Japanese. Also the context in which you phrased it was pretty damn hostile. Five extra letters go a long way towards politeness. If you really stick by your word choice then you haven't learned anything at all.

Jirotrom said:
This thread is so epic, over 720,000 views. It's a testament to the awesomeness of this series.
These daily updates are a masterstroke for hype. Has any other game ever done something like this?

Anyway Friday is usually stageday, I'm sticking to my stage prediction.

Regardless of intentions it is a racial slur - Japanese is the plural of Japanese. Also the context in which you phrased it was pretty damn hostile. Five extra letters go a long way towards politeness. If you really stick by your word choice then you haven't learned anything at all.

Oh go away. It was just one incident, let it go.

ant1532

Banned
Zeed said:
Do you not understand or something? I can't be pissed at the people who voted in a poll since they voted against something I wanted? Should I support their decision according to you?

I did learn, I won't say the offensive slur any more since I forgot it was offensive and didn't mean to hurt anyones feelings(well besides of the dumbasses voting for a new Arcade Megaman. They just deserve it.)

The poll is held on a Japanese site, japanese people vote on it, I was pissed at the people voting on it thats all.

And yes, damn those people who voted on the poll. Seriously, they want an Arcade Megaman? That's just inconsiderate shit right there. There isn't a chance of that hitting US.

Let's just drop this though. Smash.

Smash.

Zeed

Banned
BrandNew said:
Oh go away. It was just one incident, let it go.
He doesn't seem to understand that he used a racial slur. If he can forget that it's even offensive, I think emphasizing that point is a lot more beneficial to all parties concerned rather than risk a repeat. And by the way you're really not doing him any favors by being his personal E-Bodyguard - I think he's old enough to speak for himself.

ant1532 said:
Do you not understand or something? I can't be pissed at the people who voted in a poll since they voted against something I wanted? Should I support their decision according to you?
I really couldn't give a shit about what anyone voted in some online Megaman poll, and I'm not sure when I ever indicated otherwise.

I did learn, I won't say the offensive slur any more since I forgot it was offensive and didn't mean to hurt anyones feelings
Okay then.
Let's just drop this though. Smash.

Smash.
Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom