• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeed

Banned
ant1532 said:
This week will be:

Pokemon Stage
Pokemon Trainers move
Poemon Trainer moveset
Item or Pokemon song
Please god yes, new arrangement of the original Pokemon Battle Theme or Boss Battle Theme, please.

EktorPR

Zeed said:
Please god yes, new arrangement of the original Pokemon Battle Theme or Boss Battle Theme, please.

The Pokémon composition found in Melee was one of my favorites of the whole game. In fact, I think it was one of the few recorded with an orchestra. No wonder I love it to death. (still, Onett theme is number 1 for me)

Zeed

Banned
Two hours and a half until Japan Time, wow. I'm going to go play some Path of Radiance until it's here.

Pokemon Music, I choose you!

Cosmonaut X said:
Imagine fighting a swarm of Pikmin that clamber on top of each other to form a humanoid shape. With each increase in the damage meter, the swarm becomes smaller & the "Pik-Man" becomes lighter, so it would be harder to hit as it shrinks, but when a blow connects it does far more damage, tweaking the usual Smash mechanic slightly.

:lol Points for originality.

Slavik81

Thunder Monkey said:
Interesting bulge there.

Hiding rolls of quarters no doubt.

Zeed said:
Sans the photoshop, is that official art?

The art isn't official. The bulge is.
marth.jpg

fernoca

EktorPR said:
reputation_pos.gif
EktorPR
(Today, 04:35 AM)
Reply | Quote
zack.jpg
Someone FINALLY changed his avatar?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?! :O!!O!O!O!O!O!O!!!!!!1!?!?!!?!??1??!1/??df/EFG>eG.thtrhfrjryfjtyjktukkgk.....................................................................

Sorry I fell. :p

Pokemon song, you say?

I wanna be the very best
Like no one every was

DUN DUN DUN

To train them is my real quest
To teach them is my caaauuuse

POKEMON

A heart so true~
Our courage will pull us through!
You'll teach me and I'll teach you!

PO KE MON!

Gotta catch 'em all
Gotta catch 'em all

POKEMON

EktorPR

Indeed, where the fuck they left Lucas?!

EDIT: Yep fernoca, the old school Mario theme was a little passé...in all the sense of the word. :lol

castle007

Banned
What an awesome update.

This game has been only getting better and better with each announcement. I don't think there is any way that the developers will fuck it up

castle007 said:
What an awesome update.

This game has been only getting better and better with each announcement. I don't think there is any way that the developers will fuck it up

You boot up the game and the only thing that happens is it plays Never Gonna Give You Up.

hirokazu

FlightOfHeaven said:
Pokemon song, you say?

I wanna be the very best
Like no one every was

DUN DUN DUN

To train them is my real quest
To teach them is my caaauuuse

POKEMON

A heart so true~
Our courage will pull us through!
You'll teach me and I'll teach you!

PO KE MON!

Gotta catch 'em all
Gotta catch 'em all

POKEMON

you suck at being a Pokemon fan :p

And to think, I predicted the Monday update to be a minor item. Let's see how long this lasts: Tonights update: An entry in the How-to-play section.

Slavik81

I think it will be another pokemon-related thing.

I'll guess the Pokemon Stadium stage, but... it could also be the final smash or a pokeball pokemon.

I like how Last week's teaser of Frankin Badge coupled with yesterday's unveiling of PT dashed most people's hopes of a Mother week.

SSB Dojo is still as unpredictable as ever.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
I predict Miyamoto's Mii as a playable character... Cuz...
Oh... the black cat from the Photo and News channel! Him too... :lol

Zeed

Banned
Wait, why didn't I think of this before. It's going to be Pokemon Stadium! We've already seen it tons of times in screenshots, it's the logical follow-up to such a crazy awesome megaton. Then again, the Dojo and Logic do not go hand in hand...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom