• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.
the updates so far have been very random... anyone wants to try and guess what they'll reveal when japan time arrives?

I'm guessing it'll be pit's stage

Zeed

Banned
Tristam said:
Dude, don't even try to start a hype train. :lol
But my cousin's father-in-law knows someone from a gaming magazine that heard from someone at Nintendo that they're going to reveal Sonic today!

VegaShinra

Zyid said:
But my cousin's father-in-law knows someone from a gaming magazine that heard from someone at Nintendo that they're going to reveal Sonic today!
Yeah, well my grandfathers, uncles brother, cousins goat who happens to know Reggie heard that online was scrapped from the game to add a new Japan Time event mode.

Michan

scottnak said:
Yeah. Don't worry. Hype train is about to come in... maybe a few minutes.
It's always on schedule.

Has the Hype Train been delayed?

Or is it due to arrive at Japan Time?

I imagine the latter.

VegaShinra

Kureishima said:
Fran Goat.
a-word-from-our-sponsor-20041005043152317.gif

Imagine they updated 'how to play' with an in-depth look at it's online structure. Random matches, one on ones, leader boards, downloadable challenges, etc.

Michan

underfooter said:
Imagine they updated 'how to play' with an in-depth look at it's online structure. Random matches, one on ones, leader boards, downloadable challenges, etc.

All aboard! We're right on schedule.

The M.O.B

underfooter said:

At GAF we would call that MEGATON.

Game-Biz

underfooter said:
IT COULD HAPPEN STAY UP.

YESYESYESYES****YES****YES YES

****ING 4 player ONLINE ****.

VegaShinra

underfooter said:
Megaton Memorial Monday confirmed.

underfooter said:

Now that you've imagined it, be sad that it will never happen.

VegaShinra

The M.O.B said:
I could see them having some bigger stages that could have 8 Players instead of 4.
Not for online though. Nintendo servers would never handle it unless Brawl moves really slow paced. We'll be lucky if we get 4 player online mode. Believe it.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Jeez you guys.

Calm.
The.
Down.

You'll get your update soon (most likely at midnight PST, since that is when the updates have come every day except for the site relaunch, if I'm not mistaken)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom