• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggnoobIGN

Banned
What numbers are missing? The Pikmin franchise will surely fill a slot. And accorinding to that list, there will be an AC character. But who..

Bo130

underfooter said:
I really would like to see Captain Olimar as a playable character. He must be, and it'd be cool if a swarm of small pikmin followed him around and he could throw them.

That or Snake/Megaman/Sonic. Am I too hopeful?

I'm pretty certain we'll see both.

What numbers are missing? The Pikmin franchise will surely fill a slot. And accorinding to that list, there will be an AC character. But who..

Probably your character in AC, in the same style as Pokémon Trainer. I'd say that's a lock.

For today I expect a new stage.

WildArms

Best game ever, shame about the sequels
underfooter said:
I really would like to see Captain Olimar as a playable character. He must be, and it'd be cool if a swarm of small pikmin followed him around and he could throw them.

Woah woah..hold up, slow down a little there buddy.

underfooter said:

I would predict more of a Pokemon Trainer type role for Olimar.

miyuru

underfooter said:

I'll be straight with you and tell you, Snake's in the game! :)

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
oh oh oh ! my moneys on.. something unpredicatble that none of us would have ever guessed in a million years.

like an item thhat gives you giant monkey hands. and then your character runs around throwing everything it touches.

PkunkFury

Alkaliine said:
I would predict more of a Pokemon Trainer type role for Olimar.

nah, in the game he's actually out in the field with his pikmin. He can even punch the baddies. I bet you'll move him around but most of the attacks will come from the Pikmin

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
peach_070817c-l.jpg

PkunkFury

so after playing Melee for years I never figured out what that Toad move was for. Looks like it's back...

and her dress looks great

PkunkFury said:
so after playing Melee for years I never figured out what that Toad move was for. Looks like it's back...
seriously? It's a counter move.

Peach is great, glad she's back. She kicked so much ass in SSBM it's not even funny.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
oh snaps, two characters in one week! :eek:

Does this mean that the game really just has an assload of characters left to be revealed, or are we at some point going to go weeks without character updates? If they are able to keep revealing characters at this same pace all the way until December 3rd... wow, I'll be really impressed with the quantity. :O

E-phonk

Banned
Whoever is in charge of the character design in Smash-Brawl should be made responsible for all character designs at nintendo.

Damn if this game doesn't have some of the coolest renditions of classic characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom