• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Date of Lies said:
What's screwed up is that we haven't really seen this game in action yet

We haven't seen anything new from Nintendo since the E3.

flipping_heck said:
Late... this means.. new challenger.. right?? RIGHT??
This was the thought at one point, but in true Sakurai style, it got debunked by a non-character on a late one.

Snake profile is my bet.

VOOK said:
We haven't seen anything new from Nintendo since the E3.

ON ANYTHING!

Like i said yesterday 6weeks (Or So) away from Galaxy, and we have no blow out on the game yet.......!
I know we know a lot of infos, but damn Nintendo get out review copies already !!

It will be something inane. We already got our meaty update twice this week.

DefectiveReject said:
ON ANYTHING!

Like i said yesterday 6weeks (Or So) away from Galaxy, and we have no blow out on the game yet.......!
I know we know a lot of infos, but damn Nintendo get out review copies already !!
They're optimizing the demo channel to fit into the Wii's 300MB or so flash drive.

Firestorm

No Krystal. If there's one character I'm actually against being in this game, it's Krystal.

And it looks like this may be a late one... New Challenger Approaching :O

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
DefectiveReject said:
ON ANYTHING!

Not to mention post Zelda, those new Pokemon games and Advance Wars games are the only two games left to come out.

DefectiveReject said:

Review copies... before the game is finished? That would be a feat. I don't think anyone gets review copies until like a week before release.

Jiggy

Tristam said:
They're delaying it because they're hastily incorporating my awesome idea for Hanafuda playing cards.
More like incorporating the Balance Board. That'll be the only way to control Ness, forcing Amir0x to buy Wii Fit.

Edit: Wait, no, that wouldn't work because the board won't be released outside Japan until some time after Smash.
So let's say the Wii Zapper instead.

titiklabingapat said:
It will be something inane. We already got our meaty update twice this week.

They're optimizing the demo channel to fit into the Wii's 300MB or so flash drive.

They're actually about to release a new firmware, enabling HCSD card support, and reading VC games and demos from these cards.

Sakurai is in the office playing it thinking "I know I forgot to do something...", whilst he makes up speech for all the characters in the game, sitting there going "No, please don't hit me! Hahaha, bang bang bang! Noooo!"

Duderz

Banned
perfectchaos007 said:
I'll only give it 5 min. till I retire and go to bed. Please let it be Sonic!

I really doubt they'd relegate an announcement like Sonicc to just a weekly update. That would for sure get some sort of press release, I'd think.

Nintaiyo

mball05_070920a.jpg
mball05_070920a.jpg
mball05_070920a.jpg

MAKE IT GO AWAY SAKURAI

Jiggy37 said:
More like incorporating the Balance Board. That'll be the only way to control Ness, forcing Amir0x to buy Wii Fit.

Finally people are listening, it'll be a great addition. Use the balance board in game to create havoc!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom