• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
Busaiku said:
Oh wow.
This has got to be the best update ever.
I don't see how anything can top this.

You know, I'm sure I've seen that exact verbatim post before.

Except this time, I think it's accurate.

So this makes Megaton number eleven?

PkunkFury

MindCollizion said:
They were able to get the mysterious Purple blurred out button implemented into the game after all! this is BIG!

yeah, good eye. Seems you will be able to submit both stages and screen shots to some server that other Smash players will have access to. Probably a smash channel of some sort

Bo130

IS IT A BIRD!? IS IT A PLANE?! NO, IT'S

SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL

Seriously, how can this game get any better. Besides a few characters left, now I've gotten all I wanted for this game, with Stage Builder confirmed.

I now expect funny photoshops of what Gaffers think the stage used in tournaments will look like.

Busaiku said:
Oh wow.
This has got to be the best update ever.
I don't see how anything can top this.

Easy. Character creator.

Jiggy

Random thoughts:

-I'm just waiting for someone to explode because the Gamecube controller is shown yet again.
-Amir0x will probably recreate every stage in the game but put Mother music in it.
-If this is the primary reason for the delay, it was worth every moment.

GamerSoul

It exists! Holy SHit!

6f0aih4.gif

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
And a stage selected from the entire daily collection will be sent from Nintendo to your Wii. A stage made by someone else will come to you over the Internet once per day!

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN! That’s the shocking truth. This means you’ll be able to experience a new stage every day—the flavor of the day, if you will. However, the plan is for that stage to vanish once one day has passed. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime encounter.

HOLYCRAP.

a new stage, every day, only available for one day

Stage On

Holy cow they really did throw in everything AND the preverbial kitchen sink didn't they?

Man I can't even begain to imagain what natural obsticals you'll be able to set in the stage. The possiblitys are nearly endless!!!

various10_071029c-l.jpg

Looks like you can do both both horizontal and vertical moving platforms, as well as various structures from other levels. Also, what's with the ladder? Mario is climbing a ladder in one of the shots and it's an item that can be used when creating a stage.

Iam Canadian

All I know is that every single level I make will have Mother music.

I may, MAY use Stickerbrush Symphony once.

And the Lower Norfair remix, assuming there is one.

Iam Canadian

AndoCalrissian said:
various10_071029c-l.jpg

Also, what's with the ladder? Mario is climbing a ladder in one of the shots and it's an item that can be used when creating a stage.

Mega Man had lots of ladders.

Mega Man confirmed?

Yes, I KNOW Donkey Kong had ladders, too.

Just to clear things up guys, if you read carefully you WONT be able to save any of the levels that are sent to you from Nintendo it's just a way to enjoy something new and different every day of FOREVER it's like an unknown and new challenge every day in Smash, so if you miss one of them, you're not gonna play it ever again. Holy shit I just can't believe this feature! Sakurai truly knows how to take advantage of all of Wii's features!

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
Dearest Sakurai,

I would like a pony, a new bicycle, Nephenee, Milliard and Guillo to be in SSBB as well as online tournaments and ladder mode for competitive play with rankings.

Eternally Yours,
Enduin

In Sakurai We Trust Now and Forever, Amen.

MrNibbles

Banned
Dark Ninja said:
just need way to use our own music for the levels

This would add a lot to the filesize of the level, and would have licensing issues, it won't happen. (At least for sharing).

You can always put a tinyurl link to the mp3 in the comment section, and people can go out and download the track and save it on their Wii/SD card, and then select that when thye play the level.

(Assuming you can select which music to play for custom levels, like you can for regular ones)

Iam Canadian

Hopefully the editor will be robust enough to allow us to use any and all hazards and features available in the default levels.

I think my first level will be a stage with the Halberd's Combo Cannon firing at the fighters while King Bulbin periodically demolishes parts of the floor while the Ultimate Chimera wreaks havoc and whatever other hazards there are do their thing.

All to Mother music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom