• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.
44033Picture1.png

We all know what this signifies.

B0

MisterHero

Firestorm said:
Is this a typo for "others beside the enemy" or does it actually mean everyone?
If you land the hit, if others are in the cape's reach, you could hit them too.

That's how I read it.

GhaleonQ

I've been really ill in my room all day, so, sadly, my greatest awareness of human contact has been the website going really slowly from all of the people trying to access it.

Also fun: seeing the equivalent expression for "sally forth" in other languages.

Koomaster

MisterHero said:
If you land the hit, if others are in the cape's reach, you could hit them too.

That's how I read it.
I took it to mean that if you get even one person with the cape, everyone suffers. See how when he traps someone, the whole field becomes engulfed in darkeness, which includes everyone on the field as well. I think the initial target takes the most damage from this, but everyone else gets their share of the pain as well.

This looks like a very awesome FS!!

Link Man

Banned
Not impressed.

Then again, withe the stellar week we've been having, there was bound to be something less than exciting. Too much awesome in one week could be a bad thing.

GhaleonQ

Oh. Yeah, that's clearly Mario: paunch, leg length, head size, et cetera.

I thought that he was referring to...that other game.

Jiggy

-This has been the 14th final smash update, making final smashes the third most common type. Much to my detriment, by the way, but anyway. >_>

-The Kirby series jumps to 10 Dojo updates. Only one behind Mario now--can it overtake the Nintendo flagship and make Darkpen sad in the process?

-Now the known characters without final smash updates are Ice Climbers, Ike, King Dedede, Lucas, Snake, Wario, Zelda, and Zero Suit Samus. We already know Ike's and ZSS' from E For All, though.

MisterHero

Iam Canadian said:
The silhouette kind of looks like Luigi.

Actually, looking at it more, it might be Mario. I honestly am not sure.
Mario worked out for this Smash iteration.

I blame WiiFit

Jiggy37 said:
Now the known characters without final smash updates are Ice Climbers, Ike, King Dedede, Lucas, Snake, Wario, Zelda, and Zero Suit Samus. We already know Ike's and ZSS' from E For All, though.
Thanks for the stats Jiggy. I can't wait to see Zelda's final smash! :D

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
GhaleonQ said:

Don't mention that other game.

I've already been spoiled more than I'd like.

LinkAMN said:
Snape kills Dumbledore! But that's okay, Dumbledore was dying anyway, and he told Snape to do it. Also, Hedwig dies [:(], but Harry lives [:)] and marries Ginny.

:D

:lol :lol

And also
Dumbledore its gay.

Dreavus

I don't remember there being purple stars and smoke in the demo footage we got... I guess they're still tweaking that sort of stuff?

Over all I'm slightly disappointed with the update, but only because we've seen this FS before.

SantaC said:
Galaxia Darkness, sounds like something straight out of Sailor Stars...

Or something a Final Fantasy summon would pull off.

Anyway, a little bit disappointed, not because it's not awesome, but because it's Final Smash. Those don't really impress me that much. I imagine I'll like them more when I play with them.

GhaleonQ said:

Gee, thanks. Keep "other games'" thoughts - especially spoilers - in that game's thread please.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
Looks like Luigi to me. The other attributes are tough to determine from the angle he's at, but the arms are definitely skinnier than Mario's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom