• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeed

Banned
A Link to the Snitch said:
Zeed, are you just trying to turn this topic to shit to maintain your highest post count here?
That would be a daring hypothesis, except Jiggy's post count kicks mine all over the place. If I wanted to have the highest count, I'd become a record keeping genius like him.

You might want to consider the possibility that I find your arguments and propositions to be genuinely loldiculous.

Zeed said:
That would be a daring hypothesis, except Jiggy's post count kicks mine all over the place. If I wanted to have the highest count, I'd become a record keeping genius like him.

You might want to consider the possibility that I find your arguments and propositions to be genuinely loldiculous.

It's not an argument, you tard. It was speculation. I don't give a crap if it turns out to be true or not. The only one who's made an argument out of this is you (which can be said about the last four arguments in this thread).

Zeed

Banned
It's not an argument, you tard.
Tone down the namecalling, thanks.

SuperAngelo64 said:
Can we go back to hating on S**** and K*****?
You're right.

I just imagined what Kirby would look like if he copied Krystal.

Then I screamed.

Jiggy

SuperAngelo64 said:
Err I meant 17th

(stealth edited)
*looks at calendar* December Mondayton then.

I don't get it, what are we fighting about now?

Can we go back to hating on S**** and K*****?
Snake? Sonic? Samus? Sheik? Why are there so many SSB characters with five-letter names beginning with S?

I'm predicting a veteran today. I doubt we'll see any more double updates until we get closer to launch, if at all. They're probably spreading them out to cover the delay in the launch.

Somnid

PkunkFury said:
you've just spawned a new breed of hentai

Rule 34.

Also, to add some more to this argument I'm almost getting the feeling that the clones will return, again as clones (except Gannondorf who deserves better). I also think the days of a character per week are gone and that because of the delay it'll be every two weeks instead.

So in summation, I'm guessing music update.

Somnid

Holy Order Sol said:
Wait, people hate Sheik ?

what

*raises hand*

Zelda was my starter in Melee and then I came to loathe that Shiek is completely lacking in finishing moves. I like my power hits.

Jiggy

I was going to post
So I looked at that thread about "Statements that instantly doom a thread" again and I didn't see anything that would explain our current situation.
but then I figured that I should actually look at the thread, lest I lie and therefore defy the categorical imperative, but when I did I found that Crushed had kind of beat me to it. :(

But unlike her I'm not taking sides.

I know Crushed isn't a girl, but maybe if GAF repeats it long enough it'll become true.

I didn't know you felt about Sol that way!

43cx2c7.jpg

Jiggy

We should compile lists of characters who would be anathema to certain posters. For example, Jigglypuff to SuperAndroid17, and Slime to SuperAngelo64, and Krystal to half the people in this thread. And Waluigi to whoever that was, maybe jj984jj, who hates him.

m00

Jiggy37 said:
We should compile lists of characters who would be anathema to certain posters. For example, Jigglypuff to SuperAndroid17, and Slime to SuperAngelo64, and Krystal to half the people in this thread. And Waluigi to whoever that was, maybe jj984jj, who hates him.
I call Daisy.

GamerSoul

So even if the opponent is on the other side of the area, using the fair will cause them to instantly go off screen?

If ever there was a need for nerfing!

Sheik hater! >8-o

Ninjas will be rep'd.

Kinda weirrd i'm saying this with a pirate as my avy.

Crocodile

SuperAngelo64 said:

I was wondering what S**** stood for. Good to have that answered. Now let's bury that away. Anyway as for veterans that have or may undergo changes, as well as other detailed info, you may want to check out gimpyfish's (check the first two posts) impressions thread at http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=121329 which I just stumbled upon. I bring it up here due to the current topic, because it's awesome and because the GAF Hands on Thread was on a downward spiral to shitsville and I'd rather not revive it.

Somnid said:
*raises hand*

Zelda was my starter in Melee and then I came to loathe that Shiek is completely lacking in finishing moves.

Joke post? Sheik's f-air is one of the most devastating, overpowered moves in the game. The downward angle at which it sends you flying is just cruel. And it doesn't help how all her tilts and her absurdly good dash attack pop you into perfect position to be bitch-smacked into oblivion, EVERY time. Ugh.

As a Ganon main, Sheik makes me want to cry. There can't be a worse matchup in all of Melee.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
SuperAngelo64 said:
You're not in the game.

You're right. So am I. Let's pake a pie.

Why are you so adamant on Megaman's exclusion? Sure you could be totally right (I hope not) but you are unusually set on this. Why? Hate the Blue Bomber?

Believe.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
Jiggy37 said:
I cant stand waluigi either. He's one of Nintendo's worst characters. I like wario, but waluigi just feels like a cheap spin-off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom