• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baryn

Banned
Mega Man Specials

Neutral: Mega Buster 3-Shot (Charge for Charge Shot)
Left/Right: Slide
Down: Special Weapon (Obtained from last defeated enemy)
Up: Rush Coil/Jet

He probably won't be in the game... but a man can dream...

...a man can dream...

Baryn said:
Mega Man Specials

Neutral: Mega Buster 3-Shot (Charge for Charge Shot)
Left/Right: Slide
Down: Special Weapon (Obtained from last defeated enemy)
Up: Rush Coil/Jet

He probably won't be in the game... but a man can dream...

...a man can dream...
If Mega Man is not in the game, pre-order canceled.

Speevy

Banned
I will cancel my pre-order if Boogerman isn't in the game.

Foto+Boogerman:+A+Pick+and+Flick+Adventure.jpg

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
I will cancel my pre-order if Ness isn't in the game.
Not. Nothing short of a mortal threat would stop me from getting this day 1.

But Ness will be in. BELIEVE.

I hope that if I keep saying that, it will come true.

Iam Canadian

monkey79 said:
If it came down to either having Ness or Claus in the game, I would have to go with Claus.

As much as I'd like Claus, if we only get two Mother characters, then I'd prefer Ness (HE WILL BE IN. BELIEVE) because he represents Mother 2, whereas Claus represents Mother 3. But we've already got Lucas representing Mother 3.

The only Mother character I might prefer over Ness (HE WILL BE IN. BELIEVE) is Paula. Except for the bat (which could be replaced with her Holy Fry Pan) and PK Flash (which could be replaced with PK Freeze), Ness practically has her moveset anyway, so I wouldn't mind seeing Ness being replaced with Paula. Not only would she add more female presence to the game but I honestly prefer her over Ness in any case.

Jiggy

Baryn said:
But Bomberman can't jump...
And Sonic can't swim. [Edit: Beaten by far. I know better than to leave two windows open and think I'm getting a new comment in. >_>]

But actually, I thought Bomberman could jump in Bomberman Hero... Even if not, he at least had the ability to bounce off bombs in Bomberman 64, so mabe he could plant some bombs underneath himself and use those as springborads.

monkey79

Bomberman was in Wario Blast and Hudson makes the Mario Party games. Pacman was in Mario Kart Arcade GP, so both are strong possibilities.

Besides, Pacman would have the best final smash. He eats a power pellet and everyone turns blue. CHOMP

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
What was Bowser's intro? Does anybody know? Hopefully he comes swooping in on his Koopa Clown Car and jumps out of it into the arena.

m00

Holy Order Sol said:
wtf how can you not love the awesomeness that is HADOOOOOKEN

You can't have two different characters named Ryu in the game.

monkey79 said:
Bomberman was in Wario Blast and Hudson makes the Mario Party games. Pacman was in Mario Kart Arcade GP, so both are strong possibilities.

Besides, Pacman would have the best final smash. He eats a power pellet and everyone turns blue. CHOMP

OH NO! P-P-P-P-PAC POWER!

MisterHero

ShockingAlberto said:
Simon Belmont
Megaman and Simon Belmont need to be in it. They were in Captain N! :lol

The Pictochat Stage is actually a Captain N GameBoy stealth reveal.

And Pac-Man too, because he and Mario used to share a cartoon. :lol

_dementia said:
THIS IS THE TRUTH.
No it is not! D:<

Hadouken >>> ninjas

m00

MisterHero said:
No it is not! D:>

Hadouken <<< ninjas

You've mixed up your less-than and greater-than signs. Not only did you say that hadouken was greater than ninjas, but your dunce cap was on upside down.

MisterHero

m00 said:
You've mixed up your less-than and greater-than signs. Not only did you say that hadouken was greater than ninjas, but your dunce cap was on upside down.
Yaaaaay!

Hayabusa would be great if he had his classic Ninja Gaiden NES costume. His current costume is too shiny, imo. :p
ninja.jpg

On second thought SF Ryu >>>> Hayabusa because Ryu isn't yet another sword fighter. :p

Crushed

Fry Daddy
BOMBERMAN AND SIMON WERE IN AN SMASH BROS. CLONE WITH SNAKE.

KONAMI OWNS THE RIGHTS TO BOTH OF THEM, HUDSON LOVES THIS KIND OF THING AND IS IN GOOD STANDING WITH NINTENDO

WHY ARE THEY NOT ALREADY IN

MisterHero

KONAMI OWNS THE RIGHTS TO BOTH OF THEM, HUDSON LOVES THIS KIND OF THING AND IS IN GOOD STANDING WITH NINTENDO

Optimus Prime as well. Which is funny because Peter Cullen was the first voice of Mario ever. :p

CreatureX3 said:
Preorder cancelled if this guy isn't in....

blinx.jpg
Lol, Luigi clone.

Iam Canadian

CreatureX3 said:
Preorder cancelled if this guy isn't in....

blinx.jpg

He would make a good punching bag.

But if that's our standard, then Cloud would make the best punching bag since I loathe him and all he stands for.

Iam Canadian said:
He would make a good punching bag.

But if that's our standard, then Cloud would make the best punching bag since I loathe him and all he stands for.
I agree 100%! I would play the homerun contest every day if Cloud was the bag. :lol

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
SovanJedi said:
What was Bowser's intro? Does anybody know? Hopefully he comes swooping in on his Koopa Clown Car and jumps out of it into the arena.

He walks into the screen through a wall of flames.

Joe Molotov

MisterHero said:
Optimus Prime as well. Which is funny because Peter Cullen was the first voice of Mario ever. :p

If Optimus Prime is announced, it'll be the best announcement ever until Master Chief is announced!

Jiggy

Cloud being in would be the only thing that could make me understand the types of people who think Smash Bros. is only fun because they get to beat up Pikachu or Peach or whoever. I'd probably set items to very high with no recovery items, make a box stage, set a CPU Cloud to level 1, set the damage (knockback) ratio to 0.5, and unleash some fury.

MisterHero

Joe Molotov said:
If Optimus Prime is announced, it'll be the best announcement ever until Master Chief is announced!
I just can't wait til plasma grenade is announced as an item!

Oh wait. :p

Oh and that guy from the original Japanese version of MLB Power Pros!

Iam Canadian

Jiggy37 said:
Cloud being in would be the only thing that could make me understand the types of people who think Smash Bros. is only fun because they get to beat up Pikachu or Peach or whoever. I'd probably set items to very high with no recovery items, make a box stage, set a CPU Cloud to level 1, set the damage (knockback) ratio to 0.5, and unleash some fury.

This I agree with.

Ness (HE WILL BE IN. BELIEVE) and Lucas would have a lot of righteous fury to vent if Cloud got in.

Thankfully, I don't think Cloud will be in. But if he is, then he will be on the recieving end of many PK Flashes.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes

I vaguely remember that game. What was it called?

M3wThr33

Banned
Dream Mix TV World Fighters.
It failed because it had one fatal problem. The characters took a second to turn in the other direction, so if someone was coming at you, your best bet was just to run away.

Jiggy

Iam Canadian said:
This I agree with.

Ness (HE WILL BE IN. BELIEVE) and Lucas would have a lot of righteous fury to vent if Cloud got in.

Thankfully, I don't think Cloud will be in. But if he is, then he will be on the recieving end of many PK Flashes.
PK Flash plus Mr. Game & Watch's bucket, on a team with friendly fire on. Oh yes.

But yeah, Cloud won't be in. No way, never gonna happen, oh please don't happen. :(

Jiggy

I wonder if it was ever intended that the bucket could catch PK Flash in the first place. Always seemed odd to me in a way.

M3wThr33 said:
And damn this discussion. It got me looking up Bomberman on eBay. I must have Bomberman 64: The Second Attack. It's sooo rare! :(
Don't bother, the multiplayer sucks. It has big, open fields like Bomberman 64, but those only worked in the first game because of the large dome-shaped explosions. With the cross-shaped explosions it's just... no.

Single-player was surprisingly decent, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom