• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeed said:
He'll either fly in on a Pokemon or ride in on a bike. There's not much else it could be.

Also this thread title is taking the Megaman-is-not-in-meme a bit far. I mean, what happens if by some miracle he IS in? The thread ends up looking silly.

He'll start off as the pixelated character from the games and morph into the 3D model, similar to how at the beginning of a Pokemon game he shrinks morphs to the way he will look like in the actual game. And then he will throw out the Pokeballs and the three will appear.

Danthrax said:
Holy shit, this must be the worst Friday update ever. =\
Uh no...

technique06_071102e-l.jpg

MindCollizion said:
He'll start off as the pixelated character from the games and morph into the 3D model, similar to how at the beginning of a Pokemon game he shrinks morphs to the way he will look like in the actual game. And then he will throw out the Pokeballs and the three will appear.

he will jump in, then flip his hat backwards.

Crushed

Fry Daddy
Danthrax said:
Holy shit, this must be the worst Friday update ever. =\
Worse than Peach's Final Smash, "Oh hey the Tourney Mode is still in the game," Ice Climbers (ugh), the Franklin Badge, and KNUCKLE JOE (Yes, he was a Friday)?

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
This update woulda been megaton if we didn't already know about it. Ah well.

I am really really psyched that they are back! The intros add so much personality and they get me PUMPED

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
RagnarokX said:
Assault
4ozrnnt.jpg

Brawl
fox_071004c-l.jpg

lol, might want to get some new glasses... :p

Wow, I totally forgot about the Assault Landmaster's ugly four-wheel drive.

And I actually do need new glasses. :D No joke.

Crushed

Fry Daddy
Linkzg said:
I think he has made it clear that he is enjoying Mario Galaxy too much to deal with putting out decent titles anymore, we need the pinch hitter Amir0x to take over duties.
Then don't change the title to something new, just remove the unnecessary and unfunny subtitle.

Remember those? Thread titles that didn't have subtitles?

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
When we're reduced to wishing that Amir0x, of all people, does the thread title, we know something is horribly wrong.

I have no idea why I just thought of this but which couple will have the better pair of asses, Zero Suit Samus and Snake or Krystal and Fox?

The mind wonders...

MrCheez

LinkAMN said:
No, he'll do his classic beam-o-light teleport.

Haha I was thinking about various aspects of Megaman in Brawl the other day while bored at work... and that being his intro popped into my head. Perfection

Crushed

Fry Daddy
MindCollizion said:
I have no idea why I just thought of this but which couple will have the better pair of asses, Zero Suit Samus and Snake or Krystal and Fox?

The mind wonders...
Huh.

Well, since Fox is pretty good on his own but ZSS and Snake are in another league, I guess it would depend on which outfit Krystal was wea- Jesus Christ what the fuck am I saying.

It was fine when it was just ZSS, Snake, and Fox; bringing Krystal into this is just disgusting.

Couldn't Pit's have been more related to something in his games? His just seems kinda like an afterthought. It'd have been cool if his intro was him transforming from his eggplant form into his normal self.

I wonder why Samus' intro wasn't shown, we've seen hers already, and it's a pretty obvious one.

Anyone remember what Sonic's and Link's intros were?

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
That thing is a "condor"? It always looked like a pteradactyl to me. Anyone know what the Japanese page calls it?

A Link to the Snitch said:
Also, true, but her Daisy costume looks almost exactly like Daisy, except without her different figure and face
I don't want to be annoying here, but the Brawl "Daisy outfit" for Peach is merely a palette swap at the moment. None of the Melee-like texture changes were present at E for All (daisy earrings, etc.).

MrCheez

Big Icarus said:
Anyone remember what Sonic's and Link's intros were?

Sonic roll-jumps onto the stage from the camera's viewpoint, and Link appears from a spinning whirlwind. (I'm not sure what the deal with Link's intro is... I don't remember him ever doing anything like that in TP? Maybe it's a Wind Waker homage or something? O_O )

Enk

makes good threads.
sp0rsk your title was the equivalent to poking me in the heart with a needle. Unless someone made a voodoo doll of me. That would suck pretty bad. Knowing that someone out there made a doll with the likeness of me and could use it to make me do their bidding. You know if I had a voodoo doll when I was younger I would have one of Jennifer Connelly. I would use it to have her and I break into a Target one night and spend the night, in tents, with marshmellows, and rollerblading. Oh the fun night we'll...um...anyways, I must still believe!

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Did Mario always show up in a pipe? Where does it come from? Just sprout out of the ground, then sink back down?

M3wThr33

Banned
That OctoCamo is in MGS4. As OLD Snake.

Did they just reveal that Solid Snake will actually be in MGS4? Maybe they did! There's still hope!

MrCheez

GreenGlowingGoo said:
Did Mario always show up in a pipe? Where does it come from? Just sprout out of the ground, then sink back down?

Yep, it's the same thing he did for his SSB64 intro (except this time he does a little double jump animation when he pops out), and it's totally freaking awesome.

MindCollizion said:
Epona should've charged accross the stage and he jumps off of her. Oh the wasted potential.

This would have been perfect! Damn :(

MrCheez said:
Sonic roll-jumps onto the stage from the camera's viewpoint, and Link appears from a spinning whirlwind. (I'm not sure what the deal with Link's intro is... I don't remember him ever doing anything like that in TP? Maybe it's a Wind Waker homage or something? O_O )

Link's is a reference to the first Zelda, when you played the flute to warp.

Edit: And that being the case, I think it's a perfect intro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom