• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
DIrtyWeasel said:
I don't think it matters whether something has been on a Nintendo platform, since it didn't stop them from putting Sonic in there. Although Sonic is in the Olympics game now.

Were you cryogenically frozen in 2001?

Hydro_Alexis said:
Gray Fox would have been better as an actual character but i cant complain because he is still in the game, still holding out for alien solider to be announced
It would be cool if we could unlock a Gray Fox skin for Snake.

MidnightScott said:
assist11_071107e-l.jpg

LOL Buttcheeks...I dunno...would any girls actually pause the screen just to fantasize about Snake's ass? LOL

Silly Sakurai and his fanservice...

~Scott

Were not Snake's butt cheeks shown like that in MGS2? Blame Kojima for the fanservice.

Jiggy

Magic Mile said:
Don't you want to know what is being said?
Half the time I hear English lyrics I hate them and think they do the melody no justice. >_>
But when it's Latin, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Italian, or whatever, I can just pretend that the lyrics are as deep and rewarding as the music itself.

MrCheez said:
I don't think Raiden is eligible, as he's a character who has never been on a Nintendo platform?
Ehh....gray area.

It's pretty commonly assumed (though not necessarily accepted) that Metal Gear: Ghost Babel was a VR assignment for Raiden.

Zeed

Banned
ShockingAlberto said:
Ehh....gray area.

It's pretty commonly assumed (though not necessarily accepted) that Metal Gear: Ghost Babel was a VR assignment for Raiden.
Ghost Babel ain't canon.

Also "Jack" could refer to anyone. Either way he's never made an onscreen appearance.

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
Frozen Fire said:
This is kinda random, but It's just interesting to see how far Mario's come.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue4Bca8DbAQ

WARNING: Side effects may include: Bleeding from the eyes and ears, Vomiting, Diareha, and a uncontrollable urge to flame and/or stab me.
:D

That was wonderfully campy and cheesy at first. "King Koopa" looked silly, but the suits for the Goombas, Spinies, Koopa Troopas, and Hammer Brothers were awesome.

Then Peach showed up. For some reason, her face in that video is just creepy looking. You have to love her ensemble of female Mario cosplayers, though.

Iam Canadian said:
That was wonderfully campy and cheesy at first. "King Koopa" looked silly, but the suits for the Goombas, Spinies, Koopa Troopas, and Hammer Brothers were awesome.

Then Peach showed up. For some reason, her face in that video is just creepy looking. You have to love her ensemble of female Mario cosplayers, though.

Yeah, I hate that one guy. I don't believe it NINTENDO!!!

It does show you how screwed up the plot is for Mario. You are in the mushroom kingdom and a plumber has to save the princess from a evil dino-thing and his army of walking mushrooms and flying turtles. Definently not weird at all...

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
ShockingAlberto said:
Ehh....gray area.

Well that wouldn't count as an explanation, but still, if MGS FOUR music tracks are gonna be in Smash Bros, then by the same token Raiden can be in Smash Bros. Rights wise there is not much difference really

Jiggy

Predicting Captain Falcon tonight. I think I'll keep rotating between him and Jigglypuff until one of them shows up.

Jiggy

I put the odds of Falco disappearing about on par with the odds of Ganondorf disappearing, but some around here are a bit more cynical.

Jiggy

Magic Mile said:
Update: Character

Character: Not Luigi, Captain Falcon, Ness, or Jigglypuff
I wouldn't be surprised at Mr. Game & Watch, to get symbol #13 out of the way.

GamerSoul said:
We haven't had a Vet in like a month or so.
Just one week short of two months, actually--not since Ice Climbers on September 14th.

JCX

I predict a new character: Birdo

or some special mode where some ATs can be turned into playable characters.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Double update tonight...

Zelda special moves and... Sheik character profile! Dun dun dun... :O

[QUOTE='Bowser isn't evil' link posted above]PRINCESS PEACH IS A COCKTEASING BITCH[/QUOTE]

:lol

Insaniac

New Challenger!
I won't say who I think it will be.

This will be the last revealed char and these 24 chars will consist of the starting line up. Every other char will be unlockable and shall not be revealed until after brawl is released.

Zeed

Banned
I think the character will come on Friday, and there surely must be one for it's been too long.

I wonder if Sakurai will let us know when the last character is revealed, or if he'll keep us in suspense.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Zeed said:
I wonder if Sakurai will let us know when the last character is revealed, or if he'll keep us in suspense.

I've also been wondering this. Maybe he'll have a 'character select screen' update?

"This is the character select screen!"

"You choose your character by dropping these cool little coins on them!"

"What's this? If you click this button at the top of the screen you can play a Team battle!"

"Oh, and if you move the c-stick you can change the angle of the entire screen and annoy the piss out of your friends! Wheeeee!"

Rexaur

Falcon? Jigglypuff?

OBJECTION!

PDUBB.jpg

Though I do hope those two characters get announced in due time
especially Jigglypuff because I fear Jigs might get cut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom