• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
CreatureX3 said:
How about a new pokemon reveal every update throughout December?! :D

Pokeball update

Here is Goldeen.

She is from the original Super Smash Bros.

Just like the original game she doesn't do anything in this game either

Better hope you don't get her!

DOUBLE UPDATE!!

Didn't I just call Goldeen a "she'

But how could you know Mr. Sakurai!

Well in this game the individual Pokemon have small minor difference depending on the Pokemon!

Male Goldeens have longer horns than female

This doesn't change the gameplay at all but I thought it was a nice feature for the fans

Oh look! Its a ma...I mean Female Goldeen!

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
All this talk of character megaton. But what about unlockable characters that they won't even mention until after the game is out?

SantaC

Gold Member
wow did some people in here really expect megaton updates when the game has been delayed to february? Of course there is going to be a month or two with lackluster updates only because they have much more time now. I'd say it will continue until january.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
SantaC said:
wow did some people in here really expect megaton updates when the game has been delayed to february? Of course there is going to be a month or two with lackluster updates only because they have much more time now. I'd say it will continue until january.

You are killing our hope, stop it. =(

NeonZ

suaveric said:
so what happened to the atomic fart? that had to be his original final smash, right? hasn't everything else seen in that initial video come to pass other than this?

The explosive fart is a chargeable B move, that's it. I don't know why people assumed he'd have two basically identical attacks...

Teasel

i still think (hope) that the reason we aren't getting anymore interessing stuff (note: i like final smash update) it's because this was going to be the initial smash lineup and that starting from december 3rd we'll start to get the secret stuff (unlockable characters,secret stages,etc) of course going by this theory would mean that c.falcon is not a starter character or that he get revealed this week

again i don't think the delay has something to do with the updates,it's not like i think they would have stopped with the updates after the game release and if the delay are a problem personaly i would be a lot more happy if they just revealed the rest of the cast and then stopped with the update rather than getting an update about friggin widescreen

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Teasel said:
of course going by this theory would mean that c.falcon is not a starter character or that he get revealed this week
I would be glad if Captain Falcon was a unlockable. Now I won't have any difficulty in choosing who to play as first, which will be Wario.

Michan

grandjedi6 said:
That was the old release date
Other than that, Sakurai didn't announce anything? I don't think we should be holding high hopes for December 3rd; he doesn't want to remind us once again of how we got screwed over.

grandjedi6

Michan said:
Other than that, Sakurai didn't announce anything? I don't think we should be holding high hopes for December 3rd; he doesn't want to remind us once again of how we got screwed over.

Of course not. People talking about Dec. 3rd are just getting their hopes up for no reason

grandjedi6 said:
Of course not. People talking about Dec. 3rd are just getting their hopes up for no reason
Well Sakurai does have a great sense of humor. I'm sure he will mention something about the original release date on the Dec. 3rd update. :D

pulga

Banned
Goddamit Captain Falcon, you've failed me for the first and last time. No more predicting you.

Interesting FS, but at first glance it doesn't seem too good. Don't all Final Smashes turn the weilder invincible? Seems sucky Wario only negates somes moves, plus they basically took out a move away from his repertoire.

Oh well, carry on, Novembust.

grandjedi6

CreatureX3 said:
Well Sakurai does have a great sense of humor. I'm sure he will mention something about the original release date on the Dec. 3rd update. :D

Opps! Sorry about the delay.

But have no fear! When the game releases it will come with its very own calendar!

Now you won't miss a schedule smash bros match ever again.

Yeah look the game's release date is marked on the calendar already!

Only a few more months!

NeonZ

pulga said:
Interesting FS, but at first glance it doesn't seem too good. Don't all Final Smashes turn the weilder invincible? Seems sucky Wario only negates somes moves, plus they basically took out a move away from his repertoire.

The transformations had different durations in the E4All demo, so most likely this one will last longer than the others.

Teasel

you know i was thinking that there is still so much stuff to cover (zelda,snake,zero samus,sonic final smashes,remaining special moves for character like pit,assist trophy and pokemon we already know like jill and gardevoire) it's impossible to switch to "secret stuff only" after 3rd december still i hope we'll start to get better stuff after december

CassSept

DaMainman said:
He first appeared in Twisted (Twisted was released before Touched in Japan).

So, this is final week of November? I predict something huge for the end of the month
How To Play: Moving

Iam Canadian said:
Widescreen is the new Piplup.

8ac05s7.png

6k6n681.png

NeonZ

FlightOfHeaven said:
As for the cloned move comments.

Ike's FS is a clone of his up-B.

Just sayin'.

At least, Ike's attack adds a bunch of extra hits, the super fart would be just a bigger explosive fart.

Koomaster

Mistouze said:
Wut? Atomic fart as Wario FS is gone?
Not necessarily actually. The thing about the Wario Waft is that the longer you don't use it, the more powerful it becomes - but we really don't know the upper limit as to what it can do.

Plus this update said his special moves are powered up... you see where I'm going with this, yah? Hold one in for a really long time as Wario-Man and an Atomic Fart could be a pretty deadly smash in it's own right.

Michan

FlightOfHeaven said:
Ike's FS is a clone of his up-B.

Yeah, but Ike looks sexy when performing his up-B. Want moar.

Farts are not sexy. Do not want.

If Zero Suit Samus' up-B involved her hypnotising foes with her boobies, wouldn't you want to see her go all-out in her Final Smash?

Exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom