• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
Words can't describe my disappointment with this update...but this can!

item12_071120e.jpg

Sciz

Meh. Interesting that it's an interactive Pokemon, though, even if it's just a short range Bob-Omb.

Edit: Actually, that sad Electrode pic just reminded me that you can pick it up as well. So...why couldn't it have been its cooler older brother, Sudowoodo? ;(

Speevy

Banned
Tuesday's update: Hot chocolate

Guess what Sakurai is drinking right now? That's right. There's nothing better on a cold winter day.

Nicktals

Banned
lol Man these updates have been awful lately. But for some reason, I never feel disappointed staying awake for them. I think maybe it's the writing?

If you guys ever want to see good updates again, one of you will have to orally pleasure Sakurai. Who's willing to take one for the team?

Let's get How to Play updates EVERYDAY!

Stuneseht

Today marks the day that i will stop looking at the updates. I will resume looking at the updates around the week of release.
we all know thats a lie, but I'll try

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Has there ever even been another game that gives weekly updates to it's progress or to announce new surprises. This isn't an industry standard thing... why so much disappointment towards all of these announcements? They've gotta save some big things for the actual game.

Michan

mball08_071210a.jpg

mball08_071210b.jpg

His stare is enlightening!

Bonsly is the latest addition to the Smash Pokemon cast! I know that many of you hoped he would be in the game, so I have devoted today's post especially to him! Everyone loves Bonsly!

mball08_071210c.jpg

Even Diddy Kong loves him.

mball08_071210d.jpg

What?! Diddy Kong dropped Bonsly!

mball08_071210e.jpg

Oh! It returned to it's master! Diddy Kong is happy!

Because everyone loves Pokemon, I can proudly say that this will not be the last of the Pokemon updates here. In fact, I am considering increasing the updates in the run-up to the release! I hope you all enjoy using Bonsly.

mball08_071210f.jpg

Bonsly is much more important than special attacks!

Maaseru

Banned
Oh man Stupid update.

I think the updates for the last weeks have been sub par.

I always expect a double update for crappy one like this.

THat mean Sakurai doesn't have much time for updates now that the game is like 2 months away, which is both good and bad.

Jiggy

And here they are, the stats that lately you love more than the updates! :D

-December 10th marks the the 145th day of updates and the beginning of the 30th week, as well as the 175th update overall.

-In case you didn't do a double-take there, I'll do it for you: the 175th update overall. If you've been in the business of predicting that every 25 updates something awesome should show up, then you should've gotten out a long time ago--but if you're still in, you should get out even faster right now. :p

-The Pokemon series continues to hang tight to its spot of most-represented Dojo franchise at 16, well ahead of Kirby's 12.

-Poke Balls as a type move to 8 updates. Still the least common major type, but at this point they're only one behind story mode.

-32 days of updates without a character, 33 days until the Japanese release date. Streams cross tomorrow, guys. We're in here for the long haul.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Extollere said:
Has there ever even been another game that gives weekly updates to it's progress or to announce new surprises. This isn't an industry standard thing... why so much disappointment towards all of these announcements? They've gotta save some big things for the actual game.

Because we want to hear music and see stages, not read about how Bonsly walks around.

Cynar

Because everyone loves Pokemon, I can proudly say that this will not be the last of the Pokemon updates here. In fact, I am considering increasing the updates in the run-up to the release! I hope you all enjoy using Bonsly.

:lol

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
Maaseru said:
Oh man Stupid update.

I think the updates for the last weeks have been sub par.

I always expect a double update for crappy one like this.

THat mean Sakurai doesn't have much time for updates now that the game is like 2 months away, which is both good and bad.
I agree, lame update, but sweet avatar. I'm dying to see/hear that movie!

Anyway, I think Captain Falcon may be the final update.

Dreavus

Well at least their doing something a little different by letting you pick up and throw the guy, instead of him just doing his own thing and then disappearing. The only other pokémon that let you do that in melee was electrode IIRC, but only right before he was about to explode.

Overall a pretty weak update... when will the hurting stop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom