• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SMASH BROS IN THE HIZOUSE (neo tokyo asplode)

ant1532

Banned
donkey show said:
Oh yeah, doesn't seem like I can start of with Shiek doing the same technique, but for Wii-mote nunchuck users, hold Z instead of minus to change to ZSS from the get go.
Not sure if you know this but you can select to start out with Shiek and which pokemon you want by selecting their icon in their picture.

donkey show said:
Oh yeah, doesn't seem like I can start of with Shiek doing the same technique, but for Wii-mote nunchuck users, hold Z instead of minus to change to ZSS from the get go.

Are you actually playing the game or just testing shit out to report?

if I had the game now, I would be playing until I bled oil and smelled like John Goodman.

Firestorm

Linkzg said:

if I had the game now, I would be playing until I bled oil and smelled like John Goodman.

Don't give him ideas that don't benefit us!

Linkzg said:

Both. I'm still waiting for my brother to come over to my place so we could rock this shit on co-op.

AND DID YOU GUYS JUST KILL MY BANDWIDTH?!?!?!

Firestorm

donkey show said:
Both. I'm still waiting for my brother to come over to my place so we could rock this shit on co-op.

AND DID YOU GUYS JUST KILL MY BANDWIDTH?!?!?!

No, but us + SmashBoards + GameFAQs + everywhere else did.
should've used tinypic!

Mashing

TheKingsCrown said:
Thanks for those. I almost had a heart attack, but luckily you can do it with friends, which is fine for me. However, this is a glaring error by Sakurai.

Not really. How would they synchrnoize the players if they have no idea about what the level will look like? It's got to be something like that (or some other technical problem preventing it from happening). It just seems it would be pretty difficult to code that in there and be certain that it was lag free.

29ar8ro.jpg

why is everyone making fun of this pic? he looks like a sexy motherfucker.

*licks lips*

dwin45

Guled said:
Is there any stat tracking online guys?
I'm pretty sure Sakurai said that stat tracking online would only be with your friends, not for random battles...but I may be wrong.

Guled said:
Is there any stat tracking online guys?

Even more important, is the in game stat tracking as good, or better than SSBM?

I want to know how many hours, how many miles, how much time luigi has been in the air etc

MarkMan said:
lol, nice pics donkey show...

mga kababayan... ^_^
1129944358_small.jpg

:D The funny thing was that the Filipinos thing on my tv is a candy bar I found in Barcelona.

Okay, more Brawl! You guys want me to check anything else before I go on a media blackout?

Zek

Contempt For Challenge
Can someone please use Ness' specials and tell us if they're all still the same as in Melee?

For that matter, we still need info on
Ganondorf, Falco, Wolf, Lucario and R.O.B.'s
specials, whichever of them you guys have unlocked.

Swisslink

Zek said:
Can someone please use Ness' specials and tell us if they're all still the same as in Melee?

For that matter, we still need info on Ganondorf, Falco, Wolf, Lucario and R.O.B.'s specials, whichever of them you guys have unlocked.

Oh, yes, I'd like to know the differences between Ness and Lucas :)
Would be nice if anybody could check this ^^

fernoca

topsyturvy said:
why is everyone making fun of this pic? he looks like a sexy motherfucker.

*licks lips*[/QUOTE]
Too many clothes...
Less and with the Brawl game still on hand..
YU-MMY!!!

donkey show said:
Okay, more Brawl! You guys want me to check anything else before I go on a media blackout?
Air dodging. I heard that if you time it right you can counter the attack?...can you try that?

donkey show, add someone as a friend and try sending them a custom stage. Then, try playing them online in a friend's game and seeing if the custom stage tab becomes selectable. It may have been omitted when sporsk's tried, because the players didn't have the same maps.

Long shot, I know.

*enters denial phase*

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
donkey show said:

Firestorm's question for sp0rsk. What are the stats that are tracked like? What gets tracked? PICTURES of the stat screens would be ideal!

<3

Firestorm

Zek, I don't think you're supposed to list unlockables in this thread. Spoiler tag those at the very least.

Could you use Pokemon Trainer for 2 mins, have stamina run out, die, and then switch back to the Pokemon to see if the stamina reset?

Cynar

Proven said:
Hmm, the only things I can ask for you to do now is check if the B button works for Wiimote users and if Dpad Down works for Nunchuck users.

Other than that, thank you. You've done the internet a great service.

He's already said minus is for wiimote users.

Wiimote = "-" or minus button
Wiimote/Nunchuk = Z
CC + Gamecube = R

can't wait for more impressions from sp0rsk :D

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
cvxfreak said:
I don't like the Wii Remote-related controls. :/

Good thing you can use a GC controller, huh? How are the Wii remote+nunchuck controls set up?

ant1532

Banned
Donkey Show, can you answer this please

Thing is, I'm pretty sure it's been said and there isn't any leaderboards or anything like that in the online mode but anyways, in melee under the data option and then under records they kept stats for matches played , won, lost, ko's, etc. Now in the data menu for brawl where they keep similar stats on vs matches, etc, do they have anything for online games won or anything pertaining to online records?

Teknoman

Lyte Edge said:
Good thing you can use a GC controller, huh? How are the Wii remote+nunchuck controls set up?

Seriously because im sick of every screenshot showing a cube controller icon next to the character.

JPBrowncoat said:
various14_071126f-l.jpg

I think I would switch C to grab and down on the D-pad to jump.

Nevermind heh. Well that works for me then. I guess i'll be using C,Z,A,B, and the analog for the most part. Smash attacks still work the same way with the nunchuck's analog right?

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Oh yeah, Classic! Forgot about that controller! :lol It will be nice to hear if that works well, then I won't have to buy another GC controller for friends to use.

JPBrowncoat said:
various14_071126f-l.jpg

I think I would switch C to grab and down on the D-pad to jump.

I can't see that picture; work filter blocks it out.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Lyte Edge said:
Oh yeah, Classic! Forgot about that controller! :lol It will be nice to hear if that works well, then I won't have to buy another GC controller for friends to use.

Its showing that you can customize your control layout

Lyte Edge said:

A and B stay the same. The D-pad is defaulted like: Up-Jump, Sides-Grab, Down- Shield.
C is Jump. Z is Shield. A+B is Grab. 1 and 2 are all your taunts. And it appears you have the option to shake the Wiimote instead of tapping the stick for smashes.

Edit: I would have given thought to using the classic but since it lacks rumble I probably won't use it. I'll see if I can get used to a Wiimote/Nunchuck config or stick with a wired Cube controller.

Mockingbird said:
Awesome on selectable Zero Suit Samus. Would be simpler if she shared a chara box like Zelda/Sheik though.

It's more fun this way-

"WTF NINTARDO$ YOU SCREWED UP THIS GAME U DO THIS TO US EVERYTIME I NEW IT FINAL SMASHES SUCK OMG I'M NOT BUYING THIS GAME ANYMORE..."

"Hey guys I tested it you can choose ZSS..."

"I NEW IT ALL ALONG I WAZ JUST TESTING U GUYZ! LULZ!!!!!1"

using GC controller or Classic is up on the analog stick still jump? I hated actually jumping with link when trying to Up +B all the time.

Proven

Cynar said:
He's already said minus is for wiimote users.

Wiimote = "-" or minus button
Wiimote/Nunchuk = Z
CC + Gamecube = R

can't wait for more impressions from sp0rsk :D

...I quoted that. I know.

I'm just wondering if it's locked to one button or to whichever is guard/grab. It's for curiosity's sake.

Teknoman

JPBrowncoat said:
A and B stay the same. The D-pad is defaulted like: Up-Jump, Sides-Grab, Down- Shield.
C is Jump. Z is Shield. A+B is Grab. 1 and 2 are all your taunts. And it appears you have the option to shake the Wiimote instead of tapping the stick for smashes.

Edit: I would have given thought to using the classic but since it lacks rumble I probably won't use it. I'll see if I can get used to a Wiimote/Nunchuck config or stick with a wired Cube controller.

Looking at those controls I dont see why people are acting like cube is the only way to play the game. The way those controls are, your fingers are already sitting on the buttons you need. Seems like it would actually be better than any other scheme.

Kabuki Waq said:
using GC controller or Classic is up on the analog stick still jump? I hated actually jumping with link when trying to Up +B all the time.
Nah. In the controller confic pic it gives you the option to turn that off. Which is awesome cause that screwed me up sometimes.
Teknoman said:
Looking at those controls I dont see why people are acting like cube is the only way to play the game. The way those controls are, your fingers are already sitting on the buttons you need. Seems like it would actually be better than any other scheme.
I'm sure I'll end up sticking with the Nunchuck combo. But it's nice to know I have a backup.

Teknoman said:

WTF?

:lol

Kabuki Waq said:
By default, up is still jump, but it can be disabled when you customize your controls.

Top Bottom