• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

giga

April 6th is loaded. Goodness.

5WWB5R4.jpg

not sure if i could rock polka dot shoes but the blue stripes are what i'm missing in life

acohrs

Those are some sweet colorways, but I don't like the tongue on those and the ones like them on ADC. Biggest draw of the NMDs for me (aside from boost) is the lack of a tongue and sometimes laces.

Still, though, Adidas is going nuts with the NMD drops lol.

Yeah the problem with the JD Sports exclusive NMDs is there's always something that makes it look like not part of the other GRs, eg not same texture throughout the whole shoe. A pity because some of the CWs have been pretty great

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
So is the vapormax going to be a regular line for Nike from now on or become something the nmds with periodic releases? There are some CWs I like the look of but I would really not like to worry if I have to cop them resale.

soultron

Banned
I hope that's just hype talking for you.

Nah, I just think the satin's have a nice shine compared to the regular patent leather.

Managed to cop pirate black UBs today. Gonna regret the price (240 CAD) but I don't own a pair of UB yet and I doubt the HAVEN UBs are going to be any better next weekend.

So is the vapormax going to be a regular line for Nike from now on or become something the nmds with periodic releases? There are some CWs I like the look of but I would really not like to worry if I have to cop them resale.

I'd bet more of a regular line. We've already seen 4 new colorways.

And people forget that it actually debuted last year, but in very limited numbers.

I'd bet more of a regular line. We've already seen 4 new colorways.

And people forget that it actually debuted last year, but in very limited numbers.
?

Also we've seen 10 more colourways so far:

Pale Grey
Asphalt
Icy Blues
Pinks
Violet/Purples
Red & Black
Oreo
Triple White (NikeLab)
Olive
Dark Blue & Black

bedlamite

While I think the Zoku Runner is a woeful attempt at a knitted runner that's so popular now, their multicolor pattern is stunning. Absolutely nailed it. Far outdoing Adidas' pathetic multicolor releases and giving the MC Flyknit Racer a run for its money.

soultron

Banned
While I think the Zoku Runner is a woeful attempt at a knitted runner that's so popular now, their multicolor pattern is stunning. Absolutely nailed it. Far outdoing Adidas' pathetic multicolor releases and giving the MC Flyknit Racer a run for its money.

That specific knit CW is the only thing I like about it, yeah. The overlay/cage makes it look like you're wearing these on your feet:
0810-classic_cone_on.jpg

rac

Banned
Got the red inikis from stockx today

11.5 so I'm happy they fit

theyre a lot more flimsy than i expected though

Seen this at a mall today. Also seen my homeboy sink $30 trying to get the space jams lol

g6ydIr3.jpg

lol I have one in my mall too. That shit is all luck based. The cheaper shoes are probably easier to get since the "price" threshold is probably a lot less.

Apparently KAWS releasing online. Have to sign up for a newsletter.

Jzero

Anyone know if Nike usually has sales going on soon? I want to get the Nike Lunar Skyelux for work since i walk all day but i want to use a promo code or something.

Don't think Jordan resell has ever been that bad given quantity and number of releases over the years though? Might be talking out my arse

You're right. I just expected more given how much the older models go for. Resell really hasn't been bad at all as far as JB goes.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Dope. Did these sell out?

Surprisingly, royal resell isn't too bad. I'm seeing 300~

Yeah on ADC they sold out on nearly all sizes within 15 minutes with only a few small and very large remaining. Haven't seen many places restocking apart from SNS.

It's funny though I wasn't even going to attempt for these but on Saturday morning I woke up dead on 8:57am which was super weird for me. So I threw my phone on just to try and managed to get both lol.

I like the blacks which I'll probably keep but return or resell the whites. Too much going on with them, if they were simpler like the blacks I'd have kept.

Dl7f68u.jpg

Also, fuck yeezy mafia's cart bullshit. Lol

Also, also, the picture they used is a bit different than the ADC listing:

uCUZ3Ml.jpg

Also, also, also, 92 pairs for Canada.

see5harp

Those Awangs look so dope. Sorta pissed I didn't get at least a white pair but I've been spending way too money and I gotta save a little for Coachella weekend.

soultron

Banned
Also, also, also, 92 pairs for Canada.
mjl.gif

Also, what's this business with "carts" from YM? They bot the site to secure a cart page with your shoe added for you and then sell you the URL?

About the Canada stock numbers: why don't motherfuckers let us pre-order these things? Make them to order plus extras for in-store retailers... I'm so sick of this bullshit.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
If you want to get hyped releases on Adidas that don't use a splash page (pretty much everything but Yeezys) then you need to be super quick and lucky, or learn how to use the script people use to grab these. Basically people use a script to create a fake form with everything pre-filled and then just paste it into dev tools right as they launch, captchas are also valid for like 2 minutes so all they do is slow down people trying to cop manually.

Also, you can check stock numbers here http://tools.yzy.io/adidas-stock-checker

Also fuck Adidas for not doing anything to stop all this, and releasing such limited numbers like this http://tools.yzy.io/adidas-stock-checker/?pid=BB2910&region=GB

Kinda want the NMD R1s that have the glow in the dark outsole. Women's run only, but I can get a size 10 at least. 🤔

Also for PK, you should go .5 size down, right?

Top Bottom