• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

shira

I'm liking this nike x offwhite colab the more I see it.
VcHfVy8.png
Need people to know I rock shoelaces and air
charm_smile.gif

Oxn

Kinda want, but its Mesh, its $20 over normal cause of colored boost, and its a footlocker exclusive. Hmmmm. If i can get it under 100 someday maybe. Never owned an xr1, and this looks like my favorite color so far.

adidas-nmd-xr1-triple-grey-release-date-BY9923-02.jpg

Credit card? The transaction likely never even fully posted since it never shipped. It should just fall off of your activity. Worst case you get a full refund automatically

Why are we seeing conflicting 4.0 pics? There was one not too long ago with a completely different looking upper. And that upper kind of creeps me out. There's that phobia of weird circles with holes and shit

Turns out the charge went through even though the product is OOS and didn't ship. Ugh, I was hoping it'd just be automatic but I guess I'm gonna have to call/check with live chat.

dmshaposv

I just ran in my newly bought vapofly 4% yesterday...

J7Xwp

http://imgur.com/a/J7Xwp

Sprained my fucking ankle. The shoe is unstable as fuck. Unlike the ultraboost that absorbs energy, running on the vaporfly is like being on a trampoline...

One uneven surface, and you could loose ur balance easily. It is a comfy shoe but it is definitely running only as its too unstable for casual wear.

acohrs

not a big fan of the off-white stuff, haha probably doesn't matter as even if I did like them I doubt that I would have a chance!

J7Xwp

Sprained my fucking ankle. The shoe is unstable as fuck. Unlike the ultraboost that absorbs energy, running on the vaporfly is like being on a trampoline...

One uneven surface, and you could loose ur balance easily. It is a comfy shoe but it is definitely running only as its too unstable for casual wear.

Wasn't sure I was gonna ever drop $250 for the 4% but looks like my plan to just go for the regular Vaporfly is the way to go as not all my runs are on even surfaces (looking at you Brazen Racing courses...).

My Hoka Claytons have that "springboard" feeling that I like but it can offset my balance on occasion (was feeling it particularly this past Saturday at a 5k race) so hearing the 4% is worse kinda sucks.

shira

J7Xwp

sorry to hear about your ankle, I'll only be running in my Yeezy 700's

Reckoner

J7Xwp

What kind of run did you do?

Btw, the Flyknit Trainers came and went again. Seems like people are really into them still. Are they gonna keep restocking and end on sales like the Racers or what?

J7Xwp

Looks like the one review I watched was right, he said that this shoe isn't for uneven tracks or for varied directions bc of the cushioning.

dmshaposv

What kind of run did you do?

Btw, the Flyknit Trainers came and went again. Seems like people are really into them still. Are they gonna keep restocking and end on sales like the Racers or what?

I was just running around my neighbourhood, some uneven pavements and I lost my balance.

The vaporfly 4% is definitely a track shoe. I don't see it working for casual wear or even ordinary outdoor runs.

P.S. The shoe has flymesh (not flyknit) without any padding. So the shoe runs slightly big (might half-size down if u want a snug fit).

Oxn

like the breds but already have the same CW in PB ZG livestocks and PB ZG breds so going to pass.

But pb zg is not like a eqt 93/17.......

Anyways, if i can get my hands on this one i’ll prolly skip the triple black version releasing on black friday.

No burito tongue. So the best part of an ultraboost upper, and the best part of the eqt midsole.

acohrs

But pb zg is not like a eqt 93/17.......

Anyways, if i can get my hands on this one i’ll prolly skip the triple black version releasing on black friday.

No burito tongue. So the best part of an ultraboost upper, and the best part of the eqt midsole.

sh, don't give me more excuses to get a boost shoe when I've been so strong so far ;)

BumRush

Hey, I posted this a page or two back but it got lost in the shuffle...

How comfortable are CS2s compared to PK NMDs? Also, TTS?

THANKS!

The Zoom Fly SP is a hybrid of the Vaporfly 4%'s wrap support upper (instead of flywire) with the Zoom Fly's 'regular' Lunarlon sole and carbon-like plate (instead of the ZoomX sole and all carbon-fiber plate)?

Kinda tempted to use this Off-White version for actual running than for casual use lol...I love running with my Zoom Fly's, already put almost 200 miles in them since I got them when they first came out earlier this summer.

BumRush

I've heard everything from 1 size up to 1 size down

Also depends on your sizing and your foot shape.

The inner wedge can play havoc with your stride

Thanks, I ended up going TTS (or the same as my NMD because those are comfy as hell). Thanks for the input. If they're uncomfortable, I'll swap.

Oxn

what are some good looking AF1's in your opinion?

Im not really into AF1s. I dislike bulky silhouettes.

However i do kinda dig the flyknit version, and some colorways of the SF-AF1 Mid.

For you, you probably want something more traditional, so why not just go for the original like this

https://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-force-1-mid-07-mens-shoe/pid-10033322/pgid-11417771

or

https://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/...id-jewel-mens-shoe/pid-11672210/pgid-12035425

Oxn

Everywhere had been listing them as Vapors rather than Zoom Flys. Better anyway, they won't cost a ridiculous amount to cop.

Oh they will be hard to cop regardless.

Im gonna head to the Soho Nikelab on release day. If the line is too long forget it, i hate lines.

Gonna shoot for the Vapormax, the Zoom fly,the Airmax 90, and the AF1.

I kinda want the presto also, but i rather have it in the white scheme they have the other models in.

Top Bottom