• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

yay or nay on this primeflyknit version of aj1
beg.gif

nay the promo shots looked so much nicer

Oxn

I say yay. Tried on the high multicoloured AF1 flyknits and they were hella comfortable (just didn't like the look of the high cut on AF1s in general). Also noticed that it's much lighter than the original AF1s, so if you didn't like the heaviness of the shoes, flyknits are your best friend.

I think comfort is YMMV, bc I have an original AF1 with grey upper and black heel and swoosh and it was one of the more comfortable ball/workout shoes I've used (of course after the lifestyle hype faded away).

Im actually in the market for the af1 ultra flyknit. Am just waiting for Nike to have their 20% of sale item deal to come around.

cluderi

I haven't been paying too much attention to shoes after missing all the Nike "Air Max 1 day" drops but came across a pair of SF-AF1 Mid black/hazel in my size at my local Nike outlet.

Tried them on and they fit like a dream so I'm keeping them but I was surprised to see them hidden away in a corner of an outlet.

jokkir

I got shoes about a month or a month and a half ago (Adidas Cloudfoam Ultimates) and the soles on it are already rubbing off. Is this supposed to happen? Trying to see if Adidas could do something about it cause this seems way to quick for shoes to happen

any fans of Vans in here?

I'm a fan, but not as dedicated to them as other brands. I do have a few pairs of Old Skools (Toy Story Woody, Charlie Brown & black/white) though.

I've had a love/hate relationship with the slip-ons as when I was younger, getting them to fit right was a pain due to being unsure about the sizing but now I do like a few pairs.

OG Kush

Flyknit Trainer Pale grey's came in today. Went half a size up due to racers at TTS being tight. Not sure if was entirely needed, but don't have a TTS trainer to compare it to but oh well, still a decent fit.

DIV30eQXkAAo_iV.jpg

yz, wtf?
charm_crazy.gif

Lul Sonic 700's

I actually like the bottom one. Remind me of saucony.

Yeezy Mafia‏Verified account
@theyeezymafia
Following
More
UltraBOOST Clima (for Kids too)
Carbon / Orchi Tint + Grey Two / Real Teal + Ftwr White / Clear Brown
Release 13th April 2018 #MafiaSZN

tenor.gif

These are nice.

Primeknit makes your feet real fucking sweaty.

Trust me on this.

Negative. Everyone's feet is different.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I really regret not getting these back when they released. Came across a picture of them the other day and it's pushed me to look for a pair. I could get the Lunar Force 1 Olives and lace swap.

nleugzmuffbekplm6siy.jpg

One day in my Uncaged's without socks trotting about London and they stunk. They are ok with socks but I'm not wearing them without again. Thought I'd fucked them straight away. I do like PrimeKnit though. They seem much more durable than flyknit. My toes were through the end of my fly knit Air Max 1 within three month.

Zekes!

Post impressions when you get them. I’ve been eyeing a pair for ages.

Will do. I had been admiring them for a long time too, and I was just randomly looking at what everyone had for Aimé Leon Dore 'cause I just bought a jacket by them, and Notre had them for almost 70% off with only my size left, so it was an instant cop.

Reckoner

Flyknit Trainer Pale grey's came in today. Went half a size up due to racers at TTS being tight. Not sure if was entirely needed, but don't have a TTS trainer to compare it to but oh well, still a decent fit.

I ordered the Sunset cw but I'll most likely return them unless the color surprises me irl. Just wanted to try the fit on them before the most wanted black/white colorway drops.

Primeknit makes your feet real fucking sweaty.

Trust me on this.

As someone who owns Flyknit and Primeknit sneakers (both performance and lifestyle), the ventilation is pretty good on both of them. It's YMMV more than anything.

Anyone going for these UB? Seeing low numbers on ADC. Hoping for the Khaki.

If my order for the core black UBs gets cancelled again (from sportchek this time), then I might try to cop either the midcuts sometime when better colourways get released (personal thing, I'm not a fan of beige sneakers), or wait on the 2nd black UBs or maroon that is scheduled to release September 15th.

If that fails, I think the sneaker gods just don't want me to own an ultra boost.

acohrs

ultra boost atr mid is ok

The real story is that grey pure boost atr, not worth the current retail but at 100 or less, they will be had!

Oxn

Its neat and all, but why would anyone want to use primeknit to go hiking and trail running, etc.

Itll get messed up quick.

The Air Jordan 32s were officially unveiled yesterday, y'all.
"Rosso Corsa"
"Bred"
Low "Bred"

The Rosso Corsas will be released on September 23rd and the two Breds will be released on "MJ Day", October 18th. Thoughts? I'm not too sold on the design: I can definitely see the influence of the 2s in these and I'm not a big fan of 2s lol...

Out of them all, I do prefer the Rosso Corsas. I wish the Low Breds were high and the normal Breds to have red bottoms, not icy ones.

I'll probably feel differently when seeing people wear them.

Top Bottom