• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im adding a new mission for when I move to Korea next year .....

I'm going to meet Hyuna and I will tell her that her hair is fucking stupid and walk away.

And if/when it happens, I will post it on here. I will record that shit.....

Conceptor

Salazar said:
I don't see networks gambling on him, sadly.

I don't either. Just gotta hope things work out and that he'll get some peace when this is all said and done.

Suddenly, Iron Man

VVLfK.jpg

Alta1r

wing_zero8556 said:
i think you should be by her side asap for support and stuff

I trust the medical professionals to get her up and healthy back to me. =P

EraldoCoil said:
I'm going to meet Hyuna and...
avatar_163187_191634_201106235417309.gif
EraldoCoil said:
...and walk away.
Lol.

bloodforge said:
I kinda want to hurt you right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv6vdOcehgc&t=4m10s Up to 4:19. After that it's not really relevant.
And may be vulgar/offensive to some.

EraldoCoil said:

I'm going to meet Hyuna and I will tell her that her hair is fucking stupid and walk away.

this is stupid?

hyunah0163.jpg

Salazar

s6LPm.gif
pB1U1.gif
PyKia.gif

DY57O.png
0ryct.png

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/10/lee-hyoris-encouragement-to-vote-draws-criticism

Singer Lee Hyori revealed her personal thoughts on voting for the Seoul mayor election, drawing both attention and criticism for her actions as a public figure.

On October 24th, Hyori had re-tweeted Lee Weh Soo‘s tweet which said, “Have you never had any dissatisfaction with our society? If yes, please vote. We should not tolerate any more contradictions and corruption, deception and hypocrisy. Your one vote will be a candle of light that chases the darkness away.” The singer’s public advocacy for the political figure’s quote has drawn criticism from some.

The next day, Lee Hyori commented, “I was only encouraging fellow Seoul residents to vote for the election together, why are people saying that I have courage or throwing hateful comments? Um… Am I prohibited from saying things like that? Random men keep saying scary things at me, boohoo!”

Continuing her post, she wrote, “I only re-tweeted Lee Weh Soo’s post, I did not personally write that. It would be awesome if I could write that well, however considering the level of my writing it would only be something like ‘let us all go and vote everyone, go, go!’… I’m not sure what to feel right now.”

I...I...don't understand. Same old netizen shit ?

Fafnir

Niks said:
Eagerly awaiting Fafnirs photo-tsunami.

I wish I had better seats and a better lens. I know which seats to try and get for next time. Not sure if I will go to another SMTOWN and just wait for a GG onry concert as they were the only thing that interested me, most of the time I was just clearing memory card space while the other acts were going on. Eh, who am I kidding, I'll go to a SMTOWN in Cali next year hopefully.

I got a lot of derp pictures especially of Sica, but probably won't post those.

My favorite shot of Taengoo even tho it came out so bad. Did our eyes meet? Did she see me? prolly not =/
z5gc0.jpg
Epxi2.jpg

CiuIq.jpg
tpxLY.jpg
cHbty.jpg

W63TD.jpg

nKZdI.jpg

Taeng: move, you 2 are between me and Fany. No seriously move!
e6ePB.jpg
pkeiX.jpg

Maknae cockblocking TaeNy again, Fany not into it
EzCVr.jpg

Fany is trying to get Taengoo to notice her eyesmile and come over
RyU3T.jpg

awQzh.jpg

Hyo creeping near Taengoo to get in my shots
aUMXp.jpg
A7Ul7.jpg

09etJ.jpg
CdtTW.jpg
AeecB.jpg

wcVm3.jpg

DJ put it back on!
WKozf.jpg

zMQiv.jpg

gWtdU.jpg

72Vtx.jpg

Gee outfits accentuates their tops
boobs
v3zs4.jpg

Sooyoung's skinny legs/body looks great on stage, my friend's were probably screaming like Sooyoung's Korean fan on the inside
n31Ey.jpg
7CNQV.jpg

Most of my BoA shots I have her doing a weird pose, I might post those later.
2I95D.jpg

f(x)
OH9i7.jpg

Krystal knocking out Shinee dude (Key?)
OXILQ.jpg

Kangta/Sulli duet with comedy from Onew(?)
0YCbI.jpg

ELFs and Shinee fans going nuts when they came out the crowd
tyvcg.jpg

Ending
wSrmG.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
hyuna hate? where?

i just hate the way she looks in selcas, sry

i want more of dis hyuna, preez..

FhQfE.jpg

dgro2.jpg

Salazar

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/10/shin...he-was-embarrassed-to-produce-bo-peep-bo-peep

Shinsadong Tiger recently made an interesting confession on ‘Win Win‘ concerning the single he produced that launched T-ara into stardom: “Bo Peep Bo Peep.”

T-ara’s Soyeon appeared as a guest on the show and commented of the track, “I knew it was going to get big after I first heard ‘Bo Peep Bo Peep’. I thought that as unique as the song was, people would notice it.” Shinsadong Tiger then stated, “To be honest, I was embarrassed giving the song to them. I wondered if it was okay because the words ‘bo peep bo peep’ were repeated so often.”

Eunjung of T-ara then added, “When I first heard ‘Bo Peep Bo Peep’, I thought ‘What is this?’” Shinsadong Tiger joked, “I made it while I was staring at toilet paper.”

mnN86.gif
0sf8C.gif

EraldoCoil said:

Tonight at the gym. If you drop the bar on yourself I am not helping you out.

Alta1r

Fafnir said:

Ahh, Yoongie, wtf. She's looking disturbingly skinny in this one. I'm gonna write it off to the angle and lighting and her holding her arm up.

tumblr_ltniz1YclR1qd704zo1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_ltniz1YclR1qd704zo2_250.gif

Oh and thanks for posting the shots Faf!

Salazar

h7g8J.gif
IqYk3.gif

NUAuR.gif
CHIVL.gif

KVmqt.gif
bHyeC.gif

Hyunah is great on shows, too. Seems like she might be irritating as hell to be around for extended periods, but she is hilarious.

Edgeward

Salazar said:
Hyunah is great on shows, too. Seems like she might be irritating as hell to be around for extended periods, but she is hilarious.

She was sooo good on invincible youth. Whiny Hyuna is awesome.

Salazar

Hyori was supposed to be in some movies with Jackie, but I guess it didn't work out.

Y4roy.gif
zAaTz.gif

NGeZE.gif
K9zLi.gif

Earlier today, the Korean Cultural Centre UK stated that SHINee will perform at the Odeon, West End London on 3rd November at 16:30.

To celebrate the 6th year of the London Korean Film Festival (LKFF) organised by the Korean Cultural Centre, SHINee will hold a mini concert on the night of the opening gala before the screening of the “War of the Arrow”.

The 5 members of SHINee will also attend the screening of the “War of the Arrow”, which will open the London Korean Film Festival of 2011 with the film Director Kim Han Min.

On 19th October, Cube Entertainment announced that the United Cube Concert will take place in London on 6th December. Although the Korean press announced that Cube will be the first to perform in the UK, SHINee will perform a month before the artists from Cube, making the first K-pop concert in the UK actually by SHINee.

Last June, when SHINee came to the UK to commemorate their Japanese debut at Abbey Road Studios, hundreds of British fans came to show their support.

The tickets will cost £20, £30 and they will be available from the Odeon website. For more information, visit the official LKFF website: www.koreanfilm.co.uk

Tickets already gone, I would expect.

Peru

Popular singer Lee Hyo-ri sent out a Twitter message Monday encouraging followers to vote in the Wednesday by-election for Seoul mayor.

While many Twitter users welcomed the message as an indication that the entertainer was “tuned in,” others responded with abusive language.

Lee sent a ReTweet Monday evening of a message by author Lee Oi-soo encouraging people to vote, sending the message out to her 170 thousand followers. The message read, “Young people, do you have any complaints about the world? If you do, vote. The worlds needs to change. We can no longer simply accept improprieties and corruption, deception and hypocrisy. One vote from you is a candle driving away the darkness of the world. In youth, everything is possible; with voting, all blessings come.”

Lee Oi-soo is a member of the mentoring team for opposition mayoral candidate Park Won-soon.

Many Internet users responded positively to Lee Hyo-ri's message, calling it “really beautiful” and “the arrival of a tuned-in entertainer.” But some responded with harsh criticisms. A user identified as @je******* wrote, “It is disappointing. Is she following Kim Je-dong now?”

Another user, @SG****, directed harsh language at the singer, calling her message a “trash RT [retweet].”

In response, Lee sent a message Tuesday morning asking, “All I did was ask everyone to vote for Seoul mayor as a Seoul citizen. What is with people calling it courageous, and why are there people cursing?”

She also expressed disappointment with the vehement response, writing, “Older guys are always sending scary mentions~~ :_(“

Source: The Hankyoreh

milkham

So, I was standing by the stage exit after the fan meeting was over, after getting my bags and packing up my gear, i look to the right and i see Jessica walking towards me from the stage with a security goon in front of her. I try to just lean up against the wall to let them pass but guy starts yelling at me to get the hell out, I was still wearing a media badge but I guess that don't mean shit when the event is over, so I go out the only exit from that hallway and he comes out right after me and starts yelling at two guys who were just standing there minding their business and tells them to get out too. I keep walking until he leaves me alone and gets in an elevator to hold it for her, i turn around and see her walking by herself towards the elevator and I smile at her. She's got her chin up, with a half smile/smirk on her face and gives me an icy look and then gets in the elevator, never having changed her walking pace this whole time.

<3<3<3 ice queen.
6282604484_5a0cc5f174_b.jpg

milkham

Dice said:
Holy shit, that was shot with some premium glass. Is that your photo? Any pics of Taeyeon?

yeah i helped soshified shoot the meet up i think they're posting pictures out there right now
6282635572_17623af624_b.jpg

thats the only shot i got with eye contact, it must have been an accident though I don't know how she could see me with the stage lights on her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom