• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So....Amazon canceled my Fallout 4 - Pip Boy Edition Pre Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
What's nice is that i'm now a twitter celebrity!

Detective GAF legit scares me sometimes haha
Say what you will about me (and plenty do!) but I never lie on GAF. The risk of discovery, and the subsequent mockery, is simply too great.

Has anyone calculated the odds of someone with the same user name on GAF and eBay buying and selling the same number of a limited edition product? Because I am guessing it's astronomical. At the very least OP should buy a lottery ticket today or something.

Sure there's a certain internal logic to all of this, but claiming that this is common sense is stupid. I don't know why the OP should be expected to know and understand all that Amazon bullshit.

This all common knowledge. Why would anybody hold something for you if all they have is an expired credit card? Just because they don't charge you until they ship, doesn't mean they can't audit the card whenever they please. It's all done through automated scripts anyway.

rdytoroll

You sure?

From the seller's rep page:
"GREAT EBAYER FROM BRAZIL! THANK YOU
Member id
149505969@deleted (
Feedback Score Of
625Purple star icon for feedback score in between 500 to 999)

No longer a registered user More than a year ago"

God damn, this gets better by the minute.

Admit now, OP, that you are said ebayer. And be redeemed for what it's worth. The noose is getting tighter and tighter around your neck.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
You sure?

Member id
149505969@deleted (
Feedback Score Of

There we have it. Right from the eBay feedback.
So this guy uses the same username and lives in the same place.

Still could disprove by showing the country and state that OP changed the address to.

Jobbs

Banned
There we have it. Right from the eBay feedback.
So this guy uses the same username and lives in the same place.

Still could disprove by showing the country and state that OP changed the address to.

He's busted. I think continuing to deny it would appear foolish.

Zabant

eoiPcLg.jpg

Oh wow! What another currazzyyyy coincidence!!

It's a shame this guy moved from your home country of Brazil to Hawaii, you two have so much in common I bet you would have been best friends!

Krakn3Dfx

You sure?

Member id
149505969@deleted (
Feedback Score Of

Oh damn.
tumblr_mjccneClfZ1rbxmlwo1_400.gif
CR4EVVpUYAAIx5h.png

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
You sure?

Member id
149505969@deleted (
Feedback Score Of

Hahahaha Oh Man! Nothing gets past detective GAF.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Detective GAF. Oh man.

Also the people here do realize he could list Hawaii as his location but still be in Brazil right? He's "shipping" the item to them for free via Amazon by inserting their address into Amazon's system in the place of the address he originally registered.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Be a man! Do the right thing!

GeeDuhb

Yeah, drop-shipping definitely has its risks.

The seller is placing a lot of control and trust in the drop-shipper's hands. That is something that I wouldn't trust amazon with when there is a high demand + low supply item.

I would say the dirtiest part of this whole thing (assuming the "coincidences" are not that) is the fact that OP is trying to use Amazon US to do his Ebay scalping drop shipping from Brazil... -_-

Boke1879

You sure?

Member id
149505969@deleted (
Feedback Score Of

Damn.

Posting in future graveyard.

Unfortunate for OP but at least you have your other two orders. This whole journey was a bit silly and unnecessary but it was certainly entertaining!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom