• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So did anyone get Tekken DR yet?

Anybody else enter that online "tournament" thing that just ended? I had a crappy rank, having done several of the modes only once to register a score and not being very good in the first place, but still ended up getting 2,000,000 gold or so.

Demigod Mac said:
Any way to load up a specific ghost and fight it?

(I want to fight my own ghost!)

Old post, but anyway, the game doesn't provide any built-in way to do this. If you look at the forums over at Tekken Zaibatsu, though, I'm sure I saw a way to do this that involved copying and renaming your ghost with your PC. They have a ghost sharing thing set up, too, so at worst you could register, upload your ghost to them, and then download it to your PSP following their instructions.

jarrod said:
Anyone have credit lists for the game yet... I'd like to know exactly how involved 8ing was with the port?
Any names in particular you are looking for? There are no mentions of or logos for 8ing anywhere, and all the names in the manual and the in-game credits are listed under either "Namco Bandai Inc." or "Namco Bandai America Inc."

jarrod

Banned
slidewinder said:
Any names in particular you are looking for? There are no mentions of or logos for 8ing anywhere, and all the names in the credits and in-game are listed under either "Namco Bandai Inc." or "Namco Bandai America Inc."
Yeah, it was the same for Tekken Advance, no sign of Eighting unless you went through the credits and actually picked their names out. Anyway, some staff to look out for offhand...

-Shoji Fukuda
-Shinichi Ohnishi
-Atsuhiro Motoyama
-Yuichi Ochiai
-Masato Toyoshima

...if there's 2 directors or exec producers too, that's usually a good sign (Tekken Advance had one each from Namco and 8ing).

I didn't see any of those names with a quick glance through the manual, but it's early here. The PSP version credits list Hajime Nakatani as Producer and Haruki Suzaki as Project Director. The section for the arcade version ("Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection Arcade Original Staff") does list two Game Directors, Katsuhiro Harada and Yuichi Yonemori (and Masahiro Kimoto as Project Director, with no Producer credit that I can see).

Anyway, here are the Game Program credits for the PSP version; maybe there's a clue there. No scanner handy at the moment, unfortunately.
Shuji Takahashi
Mitsugu Makino
Naoyuki Hashimoto
Kenzi Ozaki
Kiyoshi Minami
Hajime Harima
Yasuhiro Otowa
Tsuyoshi Yoshimoto
Sota Kageyama
Mineyuki Iwasaki

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
jarrod said:
Yeah, it was the same for Tekken Advance, no sign of Eighting unless you went through the credits and actually picked their names out. Anyway, some staff to look out for offhand...

-Shoji Fukuda
-Shinichi Ohnishi
-Atsuhiro Motoyama
-Yuichi Ochiai
-Masato Toyoshima

...if there's 2 directors or exec producers too, that's usually a good sign (Tekken Advance had one each from Namco and 8ing).

Went through the credits and couldn't find any of the names you mention. No 8ing for you!

Top Bottom