• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I asked her out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
FortunateSon has an interesting thread history with some troubling problematic issues with them.

• "She's 18 and..."Fortunate talks about losing his virginity with a 18 years and came in her in November of 2009
  • "A girl wat work". In this thread, Fortunate wonders if a girl that strokes her hair in front of him loves him.
  • "Curious Question, girl related"Here he talks about this relationship with another girl that lasted for a year and a half; and that girl "loved having sex" .. Wait! Fortunate said he lost his virginity by cumming inside a 18 years old in November, but this story is from August! So he was with a woman that "loved sex" for almost 2 years, but .. they never had sex?
  • "Girl Advice needed" He talks about this girl he has been working on for a year because he 'wanted to be her lover' . Wait, thats from 2008, he was suposed to be with the 'sex loving' girl...
I could go on and on, but eh. There was another thread from it, from early 2008 about yet another friend he was deeply in love with but she didnt knew.. And when she told him she liked him as a friend, he ended up, in a twist.jpg, dating her sister.. Wat?

It seems that the OP had massive issues with women and thinking that each one that gives him attention want him.

G1H5H.gif

cousins

FortunateSon has an interesting thread history with some troubling problematic issues with them.

• "She's 18 and..."Fortunate talks about losing his virginity with a 18 years and came in her in November of 2009
  • "A girl wat work". In this thread, Fortunate wonders if a girl that strokes her hair in front of him loves him.
  • "Curious Question, girl related"Here he talks about this relationship with another girl that lasted for a year and a half; and that girl "loved having sex" .. Wait! Fortunate said he lost his virginity by cumming inside a 18 years old in November, but this story is from August! So he was with a woman that "loved sex" for almost 2 years, but .. they never had sex?
  • "Girl Advice needed" He talks about this girl he has been working on for a year because he 'wanted to be her lover' . Wait, thats from 2008, he was suposed to be with the 'sex loving' girl...
I could go on and on, but eh. There was another thread from it, from early 2008 about yet another friend he was deeply in love with but she didnt knew.. And when she told him she liked him as a friend, he ended up, in a twist.jpg, dating her sister.. Wat?

It seems that the OP had massive issues with women and thinking that each one that gives him attention want him.

8603cain1011.jpg

Can anyone summarise this thread?

650+ posts is quite a lot to read through.

It's worth it. Do it. This is easily legendary thread material.

Shuri, you should have linked that platonic friendship thread. This guy was the most hardcore supporter of "It absolutely cannot exist".

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
And thus we had the chat. I am definitely going to TRY and stop myself from seeing her as a love-interest but at the same time, I do enjoy the friendship even though I know I want more. If you realized I said I felt guilty during the make out session and I stopped.

Obviously, even if what you 'just remembered to say' is true, this is a pattern. A shitty, hilarious, terrible, shameful, hilarious, crappy, juvenile, hilarious, and downright sad pattern.

Stop simping. Once you stop clinging to girls that show a passive at best interest in you (no waitresses who are paid to show hospitality don't count) then you can get on to bigger and better things. And hanging around girls forever with the hope of magical pussy falling from the sky isn't a good look either. Neither is calling them sluts for whatever reason.

Mr. Fix

Boom. It was only a matter of time.

Riggs

Banned
Man i mentioned this 10 minutes ago and no one saw :(

I saw it bro, I saw it.

Wow dude, great effort and good job.

Seriously can we un ban him for like 72 hrs just so we can keep this going some more?

OP sensationalizes a waitress that wants a tip; misinterprets her flirtation as a sincere romantic advance. OP has never had a girlfriend/lover/significant other, so this is natural. When he asks the forum about the situation, he doesn't like the answer he receives ("She doesn't like you, it's just for the tip, etc,") and maintains there is definitely a love connection; OP cites that waitress chooses to hang out with his group - of which he is the alpha male - outside of business hours (?) and gives him free drinks, so she must want his dick. Anyway, because OP cannot possibly be wrong, OP asks (this is probably where the lying begins; probably wouldn't ask out a girl in real life) out waitress! But she has a boyfriend! But then they went on a date and OP got so much pussy and lying lying bullshit internet attention shitcock whoring blogfest.

hope that serves well

Hahah just goes to show that lying on the internet will never work. Too many detectives out there.

Go_Ly_Dow

meltdown thread guidelines safely met

Originally Posted by Opiate:
This thread embodies a theme I've seen repeatedly on GAF:

1) Poster makes controversial, slightly off kilter statement.
2) This statement generates heated debate, with some users defending him and others attacking his viewpoints.
3) As time goes on, the OP and his viewpoints become increasingly unstable. The posters defending him become slightly less enthusiastic.
4) The OP finally goes fully off the hinges. The posters who were once defending his position either disappear in to the ether or make simple posts like "Wow."

Redford

aka Cabbie
No comment on the rest of this thread. But that picture threw me off for a second, looked liked some creepy long armed dude.

This is why Search was returned to us.

All hail search and those that use it for good.

Socreges

Banned
Friday afternoon, I said he would end up lying. There was just too much incentive given the embarrassment and the opportunity to shame people that were trashing him (eg, me).

Shuri with the dagger. *bow

Az

Nice detective work GAF. Also, I am always against personal attacks on here, so have no issues with his ban.

So all of a sudden the story changes and he made out with her? Despite going into all this detail about how SHE was the one that ended the dance quickly, now all of a sudden it was him, for feeling "guilty", after quite purposefully persuing a girl who said she had a boyfriend...

And then he conveniently makes a ban-worthy post in the shitstorm so that he'll be gone and not have to explain how BS it all sounds now.

Meh.

I remember the OP saying he would never go into a black neighbourhood 'cause he was certain he'd be mugged;he based this conclusion on internet videos of blacks assaulting whites. Maybe a black woman can assuage his fears.

edit:
ah found the post:
FortunateSon said:
And I've never been afraid to go into a prominently dominant white neighborhood whereas if you asked me to go to a dominant black neighborhood? I'm going to question many things and the outcome. Why? Because I've never really seen ghetto white thugs, but I've seen tons and tons of black ghetto thugs just hanging around in ghetto areas.

FortunateSon said:
I would personally never live in a dominant black neighborhood after the video that I saw. Its not like this happen once or twice, it constantly happens too. Constant.

Mahonay

Banned
GAF always fucking delivers. On my train ride back to NY after visiting family and this provided some amazing entertainment. Thank you. Thank you so much.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I remember the OP saying he would never go into a black neighbourhood 'cause he was certain he'd be mugged;he based this conclusion on internet videos of blacks assaulting whites. Maybe a black woman can assuage his fears.

edit:
ah found the post:

OP is a despicable person, but I knew that already.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
God... damnit. I saw that ban coming from like 12 miles away and it was still frustrating when it happened.

To all those who were injured during this chaotic and ill-begotten ride, I salute you for your patience and tenacity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom