• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So is my PS5 ssd screwed ? Cold War stutter every now and then . Anyone else ?

I did . Didn’t do any difference . And only in Cold War. No other game I tried ( well I only have spider man ) did this . But some people are reporting they are not experiencing any including my friend who lives 2 hours away. So who knows at this point if it’s just really the new update or some not all ps5 affected .

because I am not noticing this on my Xbox series x

Yo every map is hitching crazy, holy shit. Guess what Treyarch has acknowledged that they are aware of this issue and are actively working on a patch to fix it

I don’t know if it’s my PlayStation or it’s the new update . But my game even in nuke town which is a small map stutter every now and then even if ray tracing is off .
Anyone with this issue ( question to those with ps5 and played after the new update )

or is my PS5 is going bye bye ?
It’s happening in this game only . Tried with spider man remaster and even in 4k I don’t see any problem ...

help ?

They introduced it, enjoy.

Mr Moose

It's the latest patch, noticed it myself when I hopped on today. They always do this though, fix one thing and break another.

There is a bug on series x where u can tell in the menu that the game is capped at 30 fps and the entire game is a shitshow in 30 fps until u restart the game happens like half the time , its mind-boggling that hasn't been fixed since launch.

Top Bottom