• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So Justin Bieber got into a Street Fight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYR

Searched, if already posted, is it too late now to say sorry?

Video in link.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/06/09/justin-bieber-fist-fight-video-cleveland/

Justin Bieber got into an all-out street brawl with a guy much bigger than him Wednesday night in Cleveland.
TMZ obtained this video of Bieber, shot shortly after 11 PM, outside his hotel in downtown Cleveland -- he was face-to-face with the guy, who threw a light blow at Justin's head. That's when Justin uncorked a blow right to his face ... and then it's on!

Several people were standing nearby and tried to jump in, but the fight ends up spilling to the ground.
It's unclear what started the scrap. Bieber was in town for the game 3 of the NBA Finals, and was wearing a Cleveland Cavaliers shirt ... so it could be post-game trash talk. Also, witnesses say Bieber was getting peppered with requests for photos, and we know how he feels about that.

Overall ... we'd say Justin held his own, though he ended up on the bottom of the pile.

Response from the guy:

http://www.tmz.com/2016/06/09/justin-bieber-fighter-comes-forward/

Justin Bieber's street fight erupted over chicks and autographs ... at least according to a guy who's claiming he's the one who went toe-to-toe with Bieber.

Lamont Richmond, a 6'5" Cleveland local, is taking credit for taking down Justin -- and explaining his take of what led up to the brawl. Just like Bieber, Lamont looks no worse for wear in the video he posted.

Check out the clip ... he makes it sound like it all could've been settled if Justin signed something.

MIMIC

Banned
"Justin Bieber got into a fight in downtown Cleveland."

I thought it was going to finish with, "resuscitation was unsuccessful."

chefbags

Could have been settled if Justin signed something...

So I assume Bieber got hit in the head because he didn't sign a thing? That is fucking stupid.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Came in for Street Fighter shops

Leaving disappointed

Astral Dog

Just days after he took this cute photo with a fan.
0608-justin-bieber-baby-instagram-3.jpg

I literally came into this thread thinking he started playing Street Fighter. I was hoping for videos of him spamming hydoken and getting his ass destroyed....shame really.

Also, how is this guy just allowed to do what ever the fuck he wants?

At this point I'm basically always on the side of the celebrity when they get in a street fight with a paparazzi or some asshole fan. My favorite was when Bjork went mama bear on that reporter for talking to her kid. When Bjork tells you to leave her kid alone just leave her freaking kid alone.

RootCause

At this point I'm basically always on the side of the celebrity when they get in a street fight with a paparazzi or some asshole fan. My favorite was when Bjork went mama bear on that reporter for talking to her kid. When Bjork tells you to leave her kid alone just leave her freaking kid alone.
Just looked that up. She went from zero to crazy. :p
Reporter got mic hits in there. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom