• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So Justin Bieber got into a Street Fight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

norm9

The footage I've seen of him just skating makes him seem like an alright dude, and then you see shit like this. I know he's rich and all that, but must be a hard life living under a microscope a majority of your life.

I hope he is ok :(

tumblr_inline_o8iqsy1uds1sisj8i_1280.png.cf.jpg

Piecake

Not quite sure why Bieber is getting so much hate here for this. The other dude demands on autograph, hits Bieber in the face, Bieber then throws a punch at him, and a good portion of GAF shits on Bieber for this?

Yea, Bieber seems like a douche, but I honestly don't get what he did wrong here. The other dude was an entitled violent piece of shit.

If there's one thing internet goons love to do to make themselves feel better, it's shit on celebs that gossip rags write about constantly to rile up fans/haters.

Bieber is alright in my book.

WaterAstro

Not quite sure why Bieber is getting so much hate here for this. The other dude demands on autograph, hits Bieber in the face, Bieber then throws a punch at him, and a good portion of GAF shits on Bieber for this?

Yea, Bieber seems like a douche, but I honestly don't get what he did wrong here. The other dude was an entitled violent piece of shit.

Yeezus would have turned his cheek.

Kidding, he wouldn't.

He's a pretty horrible human being. Just take a look: https://twitter.com/thinkingomez/status/728016933115826177/video/1

Threw a fan's present out the window in their face. Guy is an animal.
What are you saying?! That his roast where he apologized at the end and said he would change his behavior, apologies for his behavior on social media, and various songs that are on his newest album that are him basically apologizing for his behavior was all a big publicity stunt?! And that he didn't change at all?!

well, I don't know what to say except...
im_shocked.gif

ignore the watermark

Goodstyle

Getting rich and famous before maturing just completely fucks your personality. Bieber is another in a long line of evidence for this.

highrider

Banned
Seemed like he was defending himself to me. * shrugs *

Guy looked like a 6'5 300 pound dude. You can call him a bitch, but as a guy with a 6'5 300 pound older brother, the power they can generate in a punch or body slam is pretty lethal if they have athleticism. He's a little guy.

If there's one thing internet goons love to do to make themselves feel better, it's shit on celebs that gossip rags write about constantly to rile up fans/haters.

Bieber is alright in my book.

lol, just because you dislike the other side doesn't mean you have to like bieber to show how different you are

tmz and celebrity culture is shit, and justin bieber is shit.

highrider

Banned
lol, just because you dislike the other side doesn't mean you have to like bieber to show how different you are

tmz and celebrity culture is shit, and justin bieber is shit.

Yet, here you are in a TMZ celebrity culture thread. Shouldn't you be writing prose, or maybe climbing K2?

GeoNeo

I disagree.
Watched the video big guy looks like he hit him first.

bieber is lucky the other guy compared to him is huge he would have been fucked if no one was around to break it up.

DOWN

Banned
He said he isn't doing autographs and photos anymore because a lot of people don't even care to say hello or treat him like a person and just show off they met him without even saying hello... So maybe they approached him wrong

Meesh

Read OP thread title and immediately imagined Guiles theme song. Am I alone??

Also I dream of a celebrity x Street Fighter apprentice mash up so Beibs can get his face chewed by Blanka. I'm probably going to hell...

v1lla21

He's Canadian. Canadians can't fight. Canadians are docile creatures. This is true. Bieber is cool though. I'd like to play ding dong ditch with him.

East Lake

i dunno.

Watched the video a bunch, dude throws the first punch but it looks like biebs puts hands on him first.
Looks the same to me, big guy didn't really hit him that hard. Dunno why Biebs is trying to fight NFL size dudes when he has bodyguards.

PreFire

Lol

Where were his 6'9 bouncers that he never leaves home without?

Hey, at least he wasn't scared.. And from what I saw in the whack footage, the guy from Cleveland hit Bieber first.

If the guy doesn't like to take photos or sign autographs, why bother him? Cleveland dude is a grown ass man trying to get photos or autographs from a, let's just call it, "troubled" super celebrity.

Maybe it's because I live in NYC and see celebrities everyday, but I would never bother one of them while they're not working-doing normal human things, just to get an autograph or a photo taken with them. It's rude, especially when the celebrity is with their kids or catching a basketball game. I know some of you will say "fame comes with a price" but celebrities have a choice to say no.. you shouldn't hit them even if they get in your face about it. They have pretty good lawyers.

Anyway, I don't dislike Biebs or like him.. but I would've loved to see him use some of that Mayweather training come into play.. then again, the other guy is huge. And they "fought" in a crowded circle, Biebs had no chance to take a step back and dance.. Another Mayweather lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom