• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So my friend refuses to put minorities male appendices into her. Is she a racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shuri

Banned
edit: Appendages! Appendages!!!!!!!!! AAAAAH! Mod, please edit the title :( I bring shame!

Recommended background music for this thread: here (open this in a new tab)

I was watching tv with my friend the other day, and the topic of interracial relationships came up. She asked me if I was into 'girls of other races'; me being white, her being italian, and I said I liked women of all races, but that I did had a thing for light skinned black women. But I think its just a matter of preferences; some guys like blondes, etc.

She reacted strongly to that. She would she would never be able to sleep with 'a black guy, an indian guy, or any kind of non-white guy' and started acting like it was a pretty disgusting concept. Her exact words were "a non-white penis will NEVER enter this body". She started going on and on about how she only liked white guys.

I was really surprised by her reaction. Is my friend a closet racist? Should I cut all ties with her? Is it just a matter of personal taste for her too? I mean, like I said, I really like light skinned black women (Beyonce style); but for my friend, it was an absolute rejection of non-white dicks.

What do you think? Should I cut all ties with her?

zero_suit

I was watching tv with my friend the other day, and the topic of interracial relationships came up. She asked me if I was into 'girls of other races'; me being white, her being italian, and I said I liked women of all races, but that I did had a thing for light skinned black women. But I think its just a matter of preferences; some guys like blondes, etc.

She reacted strongly to that. She would she would never be able to sleep with 'a black guy, an indian guy, or any kind of non-white guy' and started acting like it was a pretty disgusting concept. Her exact words were "a non-white penis will NEVER enter this body". She started going on and on about how she only liked white guys.

I was really surprised by her reaction. Is my friend a closet racist? Should I cut all ties with her? Is it just a matter of personal taste for her too? I mean, like I said, I really like light skinned black women (Beyonce style); but for my friend, it was an absolute rejection of non-white dicks.

Probably

DominoKid

Yeah but its not really a big deal or worth getting bent out of shape over.
It's her vag. She can put whatever the hell she want in it.
Zucchini for all i care.

It'll be amusing if she ever gets curious cause she'll either hate it or love it to the point where she stops fucking w/ white guys.

Personal preference doesn't mean you are racist. If you don't want someone of a different color on the same side of the sidewalk that you are on, that's a different conversation.

Patryn

I think it's possible for people to be only attracted to a single race, but the vehemence of her stance on the issue probably indicates some racist tendencies.

So basically, as I see it:

"I'm not really attracted to (whatever)" - Probably ok
"a non-white penis will NEVER enter this body" - Probably racist

Who cares? As long as she keeps it to herself, then I don't see a problem. I'm not racist and I would only date/sleep with white chicks.

SmokyDave

Although I don't think an ethnic preference is racist, your friend seems to have had a fairly strong reaction to the idea. Maybe you should burn her at the stake.

Who cares? Why does that even matter?
If we don't get to the bottom of this, we'll never solve the energy crisis. Or cure cancer.

Kyoufu

me being white, her being italian

The fuck?
KuGsj.gif

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
it's pretty sad that some chicks are still like that. i don't think you necessarily need to cut all ties with her, but it does say a lot about her. mostly that she's racist. it's fine that people have personal preferences (i'm not attracted to asian women, for example) but to find the concept "disgusting" is super harsh.

thank god girls around these parts are into brown dudes...

Double D

I don't want a fat chick's finger up my ass. Does that make me racist? This is fucking stupid, dude. Your friend is sexually attracted to white people. Just because I don't want to munch on Nicki Minaj's vag doesn't make me a racist.

And it's racist that you used the term 'Italian'. It's supposed to be 'Italian-American'.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Dude, you make it sound like you think "Italian" is a race.

She isn't into certain guys, big deal. Would you sleep with an old woman, or a fat one, or a "dark skinned" black girl?

And it really sounds like you missed an opportunity to score with her.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
pretty sure she was giving you hints OP.

Be that white penis... for her.

Air

Banned
"me being white, her being italian" has got to be one of the funniest things I've read on this board in a while.

if she is italian she probably had it drilled into her head since youth that inter-racial relations are unacceptable. i know my parents did the same with me and my brother and all of my cousins have heard similar things. my dad used to tell me to never bring a black girl into our house. they didn't even want us dating white chicks who aren't italian, to be fair, but the way they talk about black people in particular is disgusting.

of course it didn't work on me but it seems like your friend ate it up completely. it's normal to be only attracted to a specific type of person, but your friend's visceral reaction suggests some old school italian racism at work.

SimleuqiR

I thought Italians were white?

Hispanics and Latinos can be white too.

But for every "white" girl that doesn't sleep with blacks guys, there are tons more that don't mind it, and actually prefer it. ::Shrugs::

if she is italian she probably had it drilled into her head since youth that inter-racial relations are unacceptable. i know my parents did the same with me and my brother and all of my cousins have heard similar things. my dad used to tell me to never bring a black girl into our house. they didn't even want us dating white chicks who aren't italian.

of course it didn't work on me but it seems like your friend ate it up completely.

But, but, but... A Bronx Tale!

2172.jpg

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
me being white, her being italian,

What a delightful brand of racism/ethnocentrism.

Anyway, to have such a strong reaction at the thought of having sex with another race is a pretty clear, deep-seated form of racism.

andycapps

At first I thought it was just her having preferences, but the thought of someone being non-white being disgusting crosses the line. It's okay to have preferences, but it sounds like she takes it a bit far.

Zoe

I thought this was going to be about organ donors.

It's not racist to have preferences, but it is racist to react the way she did.

Um no? Are you crazy? Just because she doesn't want to sleep with another race doesn't mean she's racist. She may have went overboard but come on.

Tuck

I'm more attracted to white guys than any other race, but I don't think I'm racist. Its a personal preference.

Granted, while I can't see myself being attracted to, say, an Asian guy, I wouldn't say I'd never give it a try if the right guy came along.

Your friend seems like she is disgusted by the idea though. So maybe a little racist.

Derrick01

Banned
She reacted pretty strongly to it which is weird but in the end who gives a shit? She shouldn't have to want to bang anyone just to appease society and political correctness. Some people just are racist about it and some just aren't attracted to certain races. I'm not attracted to black girls but it's not a big thing to me.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
edit: Appendages! Appendages!!!!!!!!! AAAAAH! Mod, please edit the title :( I bring shame!

I don't believe her.

She's hiding her true feelings. She wants it and craves it.

TheMan

your italian friend wants an appendix transplant, but she has specified that it may not come from a person of color? am i doing this right?

JGS

Banned
I would say no unless she is racist. Sexual preference is not really dependent on a racist or bigoted viewpoint. I knew a white guy that only dated blondes. He was a weirdo, but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom