• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So my friend refuses to put minorities male appendices into her. Is she a racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
I have a couple friends that are the same way with various races.

You should ask her to be specific. There's literally no way to be specific without saying something racist.

Steelrain

I'm more attracted to white guys than any other race, but I don't think I'm racist. Its a personal preference.

Granted, while I can't see myself being attracted to, say, an Asian guy, I wouldn't say I'd never give it a try if the right guy came along.

If you were absolutely disgusted by the thought of getting with someone outside of your race, there is a reason for that. That reason is VERY likely racist to be in origin.

Venfayth

In my general experience, I have found less non-white women to be attractive to me than white women, and I am white, but I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I wouldn't say it's a RULE that this is the case, or that I wouldn't consider dating/sleeping with someone who wasn't white. If she's the same way, I don't think that's racist. But if she's made an arbitrary decision that she will never consider anyone who isn't white, I think that may be in the bounds of racism.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
When people are adamantly against something to the point where they over explain their feelings, commonly, they are trying to hide some inner turmoil.

She's conflicted.

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status

It's a thing in America.
Us Euro's wouldn't understand it.

In response to OP.
No I don't think she's a racist. I just think she's doesn't understand that admixture is better for our survival prospects as a human species, and is by extension of this fact maybe even preferable to relationships made up of the same ethnicity.

We will eventually run out of people like that. But it's going to take time.

I have a female friend that is black and very attractive. On multiple occasions white guys have hit on her by saying "You are the only black girl that I've ever been in to." They say it like that should be a complement. She always gets super offended.

edit: Appendages! Appendages!!!!!!!!! AAAAAH! Mod, please edit the title :( I bring shame!

I was watching tv with my friend the other day, and the topic of interracial relationships came up. She asked me if I was into 'girls of other races'; me being white, her being italian, and I said I liked women of all races, but that I did had a thing for light skinned black women. But I think its just a matter of preferences; some guys like blondes, etc.

This is much more interesting than the issue at hand, but go on...

She reacted strongly to that. She would she would never be able to sleep with 'a black guy, an indian guy, or any kind of non-white guy' and started acting like it was a pretty disgusting concept. Her exact words were "a non-white penis will NEVER enter this body". She started going on and on about how she only liked white guys.

Going back to the previous paragraph... hmmn...!! But it is her snatch so...
Still the chances of her guaranteeing that to never happen aren't exactly in her favor depending on her situation and how much she gets around. There are plenty of individuals who pass for white of many 'non-white' origins.

I was really surprised by her reaction. Is my friend a closet racist? Should I cut all ties with her? Is it just a matter of personal taste for her too? I mean, like I said, I really like light skinned black women (Beyonce style); but for my friend, it was an absolute rejection of non-white dicks.

What do you think? Should I cut all ties with her?

Yes. People like that aren't really worth getting close to in the long run. Add the fact that you may find a nice Black woman to be with at some point and your friend becomes a possible pain in the ass.

Ultimately, the decision is yours. Much like the decision to get different shades of ass.

I have a female friend that is black and very attractive. On multiple occasions white guys have hit on her by saying "You are the only black girl that I've ever been in to." They say it like that should be a complement. She always gets super offended.

Well hell, that is offensive! Think about it! Did it need to be said like that? Did it need to be shared?

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status

As she should be.

Valnen

No, not racist at all. You can't control what you find sexually attractive. If someone isn't bi does that mean they're sexist now too?

JCX

Do they follow up by saying how well-spoken she is?

scy

I'm half-Asian but don't look it at all. Where do I fall in the acceptable penis spectrum?!

Venfayth

No I don't think she's a racist. I just think she's doesn't understand that admixture is better for our survival prospects as a human species, and is by extension of this fact maybe even preferable to relationships made up of the same ethnicity.

Yes, this is the reason people should date inter-racially.

/rolleyes

Steelrain

No, not racist at all. You can't control what you find sexually attractive. If someone isn't bi does that mean they're sexist now too?

X7sOz.gif

She would she would never be able to sleep with 'a black guy, an indian guy, or any kind of non-white guy' and started acting like it was a pretty disgusting concept. Her exact words were "a non-white penis will NEVER enter this body". She started going on and on about how she only liked white guys.

I can't understand that, I did that before, and they're really tight. ... Wait.

Kinyou

*writes into notebook*

"Don't tell a girl that her skin-color contradicts her attractiveness."

Got it!

She shows disgust/disdain for someone with a dark skin. Sexual preference or not, this stems from racism.

As long as she's not an ass to other people, her closeted racism does not affect society. Let her be.

Venfayth

No she is not a racist because she is not attracted to other races. Society is fucked if this is to be expected.

You can't control what you're attracted to, but coming up with a reason for not liking other races and being adamant that you would NEVER like them, is racist on one level or another.

As long as she's not an ass to other people, her closeted racism does not affect society. Let her be.

This, too.

sexual preference has nothing to do with being racist. I don't find black or indian women attractive and I don't see myself ever hookin up with them.

with the exception of kelly rowland. she can get it. mmmmm

Apeopleman

Basically, thats "hey you're really hot!"

For a black girl

Also, oldschool italians dont like dating out of their race, just how they are

TheMan

No she is not a racist because she is not attracted to other races. Society is fucked if this is to be expected.

i guess i agree with this. she can't really control who she is attracted to. if she doesn't dig colored folks well then she doesn't. i mean if she actively avoided black people all the time and talked shit about or treated them poorly, that's a different story. but attraction? nah.

Seth C

Basically, thats "hey you're really hot!"

For a black girl

Also, oldschool italians dont like dating out of their race, just how they are

Hey, why can't it be "you're hotter than every black girl I've ever seen"? It's kind of offensive to every other black girl though, at the least.

I know I'd never have sex with a midget. What does that make me?

MThanded

She shows disgust/disdain for someone with a dark skin. Sexual preference or not, this stems from racism.

Lets hope she never becomes a teacher, doctor, lawyer, make hiring decisions or admissions decisions.

I have no idea if the person in the OP is racist. However, closet racism is not always victimless.

pompidu

I'm attracted to particular looking people, but if your hot i don't care what race you are, I will stick my penis into you.

It's not her ethnic preference that makes her a racist, it's her vehement reaction and apparent disgust that makes her a racist.

Exactly. If her reaction was "I'm really only turned on by white guys" or something calm like that, I could understand. But the way she said it is pretty harsh.

pompidu

That is my greatest fear

These people can be professionals you deal with in everyday affairs
She was referring to having a sexual relationship with someone who isn't white. Doesn't mean professionaly she is going to discriminated. They don't have to be mutually connected.

MThanded

She was referring to having a sexual relationship with someone who isn't white. Doesn't mean professionaly she is going to discriminated. They don't have to be mutually connected.

The initial comment was a blanket statement about closet racists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom