• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So um.. A Honest Question. Why the F**K MS is charging For Gold on Consoles when its free on PC ??

Mathrin

We already paying for our internet, we shouldn't extra money just so we can play online.

Yeah man, I hate paying for food, because I already pay for the electricity that runs my fridge. Why should I pay for Netflix when I already pay for my internet?

Screw MS/Sony/Nintendo for charging for the extensive use of their services that they themselves have to pay large amounts of money for to set up and maintain.

What an entitled worldview you must have.

//DEVIL//

Most disgusting thread title ever. Wtf. As if MS is the only one that does this...
To be honest your ability not to read and understand what I am trying to say is "the most disgusting thing ever". when Sony start having their own exclusive games on PC and they don't charge for online play, they will get the same " thread "

what the fuck Sony, Nintendo has ANYTHING to do with this ?????

Mathrin

To be honest your ability not to read and understand what I am trying to say is "the most disgusting thing ever". when Sony start having their own exclusive games on PC and they don't charge for online play, they will get the same " thread "

Mainly because XBL/PSN and Whatever Nintendo will be charging for are all the same paygated platforms - the ability to play multiplayer games on a console at the broadest of terms.

Yes you touch on that Xbox has the Play Anywhere issue that PC gamers do not pay for online - and this has clearly incensed you - another user here mentioned that the PC is an open platform, the Xbox is not. As such, Microsoft can happily charge for their console users on their closed platform and people will pay it due to extra benefits such as Games with Gold. Don't forget PC users do not get these benefits, and also (to my knowledge) do not get the broad majority of the discounts for Gold.

So go on, please tell me how it's so unfair that PC players don't pay for Gold to play what... 15 games online when the services is used for hundreds on the consoles?

Last edited:
Yeah man, I hate paying for food, because I already pay for the electricity that runs my fridge. Why should I pay for Netflix when I already pay for my internet?

Screw MS/Sony/Nintendo for charging for the extensive use of their services that they themselves have to pay large amounts of money for to set up and maintain.

That's a strong assumption to make about someone just because they're not thinking logically. It's not like there's no precedent at all for playing games online without a subscription fee.

Last edited:
I think Microsoft could have a premium subscription like amazon prime and have features lock to that premium model while having free online. Some of those lock features could be game pass, betas, backward compatibility, the free games they offer every month, deals on the xbox store(not an xbox use so I don't know if they offer them like playstation ), cloud saves, xbox play anywhere(for digital versions of the same game). So people would have access to online multiplayer and co op, but that's it. Sure people might get mad that they would no longer have access to some these features but something has to give should microsoft ever decides to make online multiplayer/co-op free.

Last edited:

//DEVIL//

Mainly because XBL/PSN and Whatever Nintendo will be charging for are all the same paygated platforms - the ability to play multiplayer games on a console at the broadest of terms.

Yes you touch on that Xbox has the Play Anywhere issue that PC gamers do not pay for online - and this has clearly incensed you - another user here mentioned that the PC is an open platform, the Xbox is not. As such, Microsoft can happily charge for their console users on their closed platform and people will pay it due to extra benefits such as Games with Gold. Don't forget PC users do not get these benefits, and also (to my knowledge) do not get the broad majority of the discounts for Gold.

So go on, please tell me how it's so unfair that PC players don't pay for Gold to play what... 15 games online when the services is used for hundreds on the consoles?

its not a matter of how many games. they are probably less than 15 too now that you mention it. its the idea it self. people playing gears of war on pc free of charge online WITH the xbox players. while Xbox players has to pay for online to play the same game. that is not common sense at all. it has nothing to do with what platform or what company behind it. same goes for Forza killer instinct etc.

Mathrin

its not a matter of how many games. they are probably less than 15 too now that you mention it. its the idea it self. people playing gears of war on pc free of charge online WITH the xbox players. while Xbox players has to pay for online to play the same game. that is not common sense at all. it has nothing to do with what platform or what company behind it. same goes for Forza killer instinct etc.

I think you need to make a distinction here between paying to play multiplayer, and paying for the full suite of XBL perks which your title suggests.

Also, please see previous comments RE they did try to make PC players pay for PC Crossplay with Xbox and it failed miserably. See Shadowrun 2007 et al.

OK I’ll bite.

You don’t get cheating hacked to fuck losers on console. You’re paying for a quality online experience untainted by wallhacks and aimbots/bots in general. I’ll be interested to see how they stop PC losers running cheats in any crossplay experiences going forwards.

Interested to know why you’ve chosen MS as your target here and not PSN or the upcoming Switch paid service or just used a generic “online console VS PC” as the basis for your bizarre argument?

This is a really bad thread. It might have worked to a very (very) slight degree if you’d argued that MS exclusives should allow online for free (as those which are XPA will be free to play online on PC) but you haven’t.

What? He picked MS because MS puts all their exclusives on PC. That was the whole point of the thread, did you even read it? As it was stated before, as far as "cheating" goes, a lot of those games have PC/Xbox cross play so how would cheating effect one and not the other. The point is to play Gears 4 on an xbox one you have to pay for online, on the PC you don't.

//DEVIL//

I think you need to make a distinction here between paying to play multiplayer, and paying for the full suite of XBL perks which your title suggests.

Also, please see previous comments RE they did try to make PC players pay for PC Crossplay with Xbox and it failed miserably. See Shadowrun 2007 et al.

I know they did before and they got a slap in the face. but would assume the common sense is to drop the Pay to play attitude . you want people to go with Xbox live ? make it valuable with more monthly free games, or add it with the game pass . there are many ways to sell your service.

PS3 didn't require you to pay to play online. and it was a success. they can do the same here

What? He picked MS because MS puts all their exclusives on PC. That was the whole point of the thread, did you even read it? As it was stated before, as far as "cheating" goes, a lot of those games have PC/Xbox cross play so how would cheating effect one and not the other. The point is to play Gears 4 on an xbox one you have to pay for online, on the PC you don't.

Finally, someone can read lol thank you !!

Last edited:

Calibos

This has been talked about before. I pay for Live for a multitude of reasons I have always expected to remain...

-Ease of use multiplayer
-Minimal cheating/hacking
-Stable connections/servers
-Party and social features
-Achievements, Gamehubs, Stats, Leaderboards
-48+ games to download every year.
-More things that I can’t think of...

Why is it so difficult to understand or accept...PC user base spoke loudly years ago...they don’t care about the above packaged all together and being reliable for a nominal yearly fee...They would rather have absolute freedom and everything that comes with that good and bad.

Why so angry OP?

MaulerX

You get 48 free games a year. There's value in that. Now weather they're good or bad is a different argument.

Zog

Banned
Except it has happened, and it failed miserably. PC players didn't take the bait.

Valve could try but given what history has shown us it likely wouldn't go well for them.

Valve tried to charge for online play?

cooper59

Banned
what matters most is the amount of gamers on systems. pc players may not like it but their are 100 console players to every 1 pc gamer. i can't believe the pc gamers making fun of console players who spend 4 dollars a month, hell i can't buy a hamburger for that, but will spend a grand on a video card to play ag mae thats looks nowhere as good as the x and pro look on my 65ks8500. I find that playing online on the pc is a headache. i just play my game on a console. too many problems with pc online, from your network settings to your ip settings.dont have those problems on consoles and for a couple dollars month its well worth it.

You get Games with Gold and discounts on a lot of games. I find the $50 a year easy to swallow when my library of available games grows by 3-4 games a month. If you don't, don't get gold and stick to PC gaming.
This is probably MS's argument, and it seems reasonable enough. They would say you aren't paying for online play so much as the other perks, stuff that isn't given to us free Windows players. Like okay, on Windows I get to play Killer Instinct without paying for Live, but on Xbox the Gold users actually got large portions of the game included 'free' with their subscription.

I'm still kind of amazed that all the consoles this generation went with paid online. Last gen I assumed it would go the opposite, with online becoming free and them continuing to charge for the other perks, but nope.

Last edited:

Zog

Banned
what matters most is the amount of gamers on systems. pc players may not like it but their are 100 console players to every 1 pc gamer. i can't believe the pc gamers making fun of console players who spend 4 dollars a month, hell i can't buy a hamburger for that, but will spend a grand on a video card to play ag mae thats looks nowhere as good as the x and pro look on my 65ks8500. I find that playing online on the pc is a headache. i just play my game on a console. too many problems with pc online, from your network settings to your ip settings.dont have those problems on consoles and for a couple dollars month its well worth it.

It isn't just PC gamers, some of us are console gamers who wouldn't pay that fee either. The reason why is that it's a cancer that spreads. Remember when Microsoft was the only one charging? I am convinced that the only reason Sony and Nintendo followed suit is because people accepted it with Xbox Live so, thanks for that.

I think we shouldn't pay for online gaming period. it doesn't matter MS, Sony or Nintendo. We already paying for our internet, we shouldn't extra money just so we can play online. Thankfully I stopped playing MP games long time a go, so I don't really need to worry about this stuff.

You stopped playing online games altogether? You’re missing out

You're weirdly hostile and I don't understand your point. I've been enjoying many Xbox exclusives with a silver account. You only need gold for multiplayer. So Your saying gold is a must to enjoy Xbox exclusives isn't exactly accurate.

And I know you've tried to explain it, but I don't understand why other consoles and their charging for online aren't part of this discussion. They charge for online as well. And while not exclusive, there are plenty of third party games on the PS4 that are also on PC, yet you are still required to pay to play online. Why do they get a pass?

Last edited:

Zog

Banned
You're weirdly hostile and I don't understand your point. I've been enjoying many Xbox exclusives with a silver account. You only need gold for multiplayer. So Your saying gold is a must to enjoy Xbox exclusives isn't exactly accurate.

And I know you've tried to explain it, but I don't understand why other consoles and their charging for online aren't part of this discussion. They charge for online as well. And while not exclusive, there are plenty of third party games on the PS4 that are also on PC, yet you are still required to pay to play online. Why do they get a pass?

Do you really not know that you answered your own question? Third parties don't charge you for online play on the PS4, Sony does.

Last edited:

magnumpy

damn everyone running to "white knight" for poor little microsoft. such a small tiny little company, why would you pick on these poor people?

Tell me how easy it is to unify your friends on the PC going from Destiny to Gears of War to Fifa, and then invite others to join a match if they are playing one of those games to another, or join parties while playing any of those titles to another.

You're paying for a unified system that collects all your data and history and makes it seamless going from game to game and keeping track of your Achievements for every game.

Well each of them are also a walled off system that does the same thing.

Last edited:

DryvBy

-Ease of use multiplayer

All of that stuff is on Steam already, only with a faster connection that Xbox. You're really only paying for any of that because that's the norm for consoles now.

OP is also saying PC gamers are benefiting from Xbox Live, so why are they not paying if Xbox users are paying. You kind of answered this and it's PC gamers gave the middle finger to that years ago.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69

It's hard to argue with a food analogy that strong but Valve provides all the services the consoles do and more (unlimited cloud saves, name changes, hosting workshop mods, etc) for free. I can't speak on MS since I've never used an xbox one but what you get for $60 a year on the ps4 is trash and I can't bring myself to pay it.

OP has a valid point. I think at first MS leveraged their games in an effort to make people migrate from Windows 7 to 10 and now they're kind of a in a weird spot. The xbox store is so incredibly trash that it feels like they're putting no effort forth with their PC initiative.

Megatron

Console players have proven they'll gladly pay the extra fees while PC players have shown they will not.

Lol. I love when people try to peddle this trash. There's no way to lock pc gamers out of online play. If Microsoft could, they would do it, and pc gamers would pay.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Lol. I love when people try to peddle this trash. There's no way to lock pc gamers out of online play. If Microsoft could, they would do it, and pc gamers would pay.

What are you on about? There are tons of MMOs on PC that people have to pay to play.

Megatron

What are you on about? There are tons of MMOs on PC that people have to pay to play.

I'm talking about an Xbox live service where Microsoft could force PC gamers to pay for online play for all games the way they have to for PS4, xb1 and (soon) Switch.

Megatron

All of that stuff is on Steam already, only with a faster connection that Xbox. You're really only paying for any of that because that's the norm for consoles now.

OP is also saying PC gamers are benefiting from Xbox Live, so why are they not paying if Xbox users are paying. You kind of answered this and it's PC gamers gave the middle finger to that years ago.

48 plus games to download every year is already on steam? How do I get that?

Leonidas

I can't speak on MS since I've never used an xbox one but what you get for $60 a year on the ps4 is trash and I can't bring myself to pay it.

Xbox Live gives more value IMO. There are 4 Xbox One compatible free games every month, and the 360 games are owned permanently after downloading.

In order to get all the compatible games from a PS+ sub you have to own 3-4 platforms otherwise you won't be able to play some of the included games and once your sub is over you lose access to games on the legacy platforms...

//DEVIL//

Xbox Live gives more value IMO. There are 4 Xbox One compatible free games every month, and the 360 games are owned permanently after downloading.

In order to get all the compatible games from a PS+ sub you have to own 3-4 platforms otherwise you won't be able to play some of the included games and once your sub is over you lose access to games on the legacy platforms...
Then charge 50$ per year for these games per month rental. Not to play online. Because that is free for the same games on the same server under the same Microsoft store on PC. They are just ripping off the console gamers for no valid excuse. This 4 games per month is gonna be crap compared to game pass . At least with game pass i know what games I am getting.

They are forcing this 50$ to play online. And PC guys can play the damn same game on PC without paying that amount regardless if it's 1$ per year or 100$ . Oh and you can also get achievements and their servers on PC as well as friends play and group chat . It's basically Xbox live gold for free to PC users . The only difference between those 2 are the free games per month that you don't even own. You are basically just renting 4 random games per month for 50$ a year. Thats how PC guys see it. And that is a terrible deal to be honest compared to game pass

Last edited:

Leonidas

Then charge 50$ per year for these games per month rental. Not to play online. Because that is free for the same games on the same server under the same Microsoft store on PC. They are just ripping off the console gamers for no valid excuse. This 4 games per month is gonna be crap compared to game pass . At least with game pass i know what games I am getting.

They are forcing this 50$ to play online. And PC guys can play the damn same game on PC without paying that amount regardless if it's 1$ per year or 100$ . Oh and you can also get achievements and their servers on PC as well as friends play and group chat . It's basically Xbox live gold for free to PC users . The only difference between those 2 are the free games per month that you don't even own. You are basically just renting 4 random games per month for 50$ a year. Thats how PC guys see it. And that is a terrible deal to be honest compared to game pass

Microsoft has charged for Xbox Live since the beginning(2002) and that has not changed in 16 years.

This thread is based off information that is a decade old(they charged for GFW Live at first then stopped doing so 10 years ago...).

The OP fails to mention Sony. If you look at Sony, they have free online play on PSN servers on PS Vita and PS3 since those consoles launched and still today, yet on PS4 you have to pay for a PS+ sub to play online...

//DEVIL//

Microsoft has charged for Xbox Live since the beginning(2002) and that has not changed in 16 years.

This thread is based off information that is a decade old(they charged for GFW Live at first then stopped doing so 10 years ago...).

The OP fails to mention Sony. If you look at Sony, they have free online play on PSN servers on PS Vita and PS3 since those consoles launched and still today, yet on PS4 you have to pay for a PS+ sub to play online...

First of all, I am the OP. Also, try to follow this logic so you can understand:

- Sony decided to charge 50 or 60 per year = ok... you cant play Uncharted 4 online for example on PS3 or PS VITA whatever.
- Nintendo decided to charge X amount per year = ok. you cant play mario kart online on PC.
- MS decided to charge 50$ per year = ok, you cant play gears of war 4 on PC under the same Xbox live servers ..... no wait.. you can !

MS games that are on Xbox one are Available on PC to play under the same Xbox Live ( same achievement. same gamer tag. same lobby, same friends ) But Free of charge. you cant do that with PS4 and Switch

MS would have been ok with charging 50$ per year if their games were not available on PC ( or at least free to play online ) . That is the point!

MS is basically fucking their Xbox hardcore fans. they charging them extra for really nothing outside of 4 rental games per month that you might not even like.

Last edited:
Microsoft is charging on consoles because they can. That's all there is to it. They can't charge on PC because then people would just go to other services like Steam.

Leonidas

First of all, I am the OP. Also, try to follow this logic so you can understand:

- Sony decided to charge 50 or 60 per year = ok... you cant play Uncharted 4 online for example on PS3 or PS VITA whatever.
- Nintendo decided to charge X amount per year = ok. you cant play mario kart online on PC.
- MS decided to charge 50$ per year = of you cant play gears of war 4 on PC under the same Xbox live servers ..... no wait.. you can !

MS games that are on Xbox one are Available on PC to play under the same Xbox Live ( same achievement. same gamer tag. same lobby, same friends ) But Free of charge. you cant do that with PS4 and Switch

You can't play MCC or Sunset Overdrive on PC...

FranXico

OP made it abundantly clear that he takes issue with Windows (MS platform) players not having to pay for online play, while Xbox (MS platform) players do have to pay. The current state, not of 10 years ago.

What does greedy Sony starting to charge for online play after MS already got away with it for 10+ years have to do with anything?

luxsol

As of today i think it's just the statues quo. People don't tend to question it as it's always been this way. It's just business as usual.
Except it wasn't always this way.
PS2, DC (for a while), GCN, Wii, Wii U, PS3, Mac, PC,... all free.
Seems that most people who accept pay to play online grew up with consoles only and mostly grew up with the 00 generation of consoles and mostly XBox users.

Maybe back in the early and mid-90s, when other companies had to create portals and patches to make certain games work online (Kali, MPlayer, Dwango, XBand, etc), it made sense for them to cost money to use them, because these companies added their own stuff to these games that wouldn't be available without them. However, some of htem were ONE TIME fees and you were good for unlimited use thereafter. Many others were free.

When Blizzard created battle.net other companies started creating their own software and servers to make the games work online. This was included with the cost of the game, and it still is... except there's now a middleman at work with consoles.
MS did a lot of underhanded shit, like trying not to pay royalties to use music from less famous bands in their games and it lines up with their barring access to online play unless you paid a fee. And that's what each of these middlemen are doing, they're barring access to Activision, EA, etc unless you pay up for their service. They try to hide the fact that they're doing this by giving you incentives, but it's still nothing but a blocking service.
There's a reason almost no one pays for shit on PC/Mac/cellulars, because they still have a choice. With consoles, you're not given one. It's their way or nothing (not counting MMORPs and other server based of course, but even these can have free servers)

Last edited:

Leonidas

OP made it abundantly clear that he takes issue with Windows (MS platform) players not having to pay for online play, while Xbox (MS platform) players do have to pay. The current state, not of 10 years ago.

What does greedy Sony starting to charge for online play after MS already got away with it for 10+ years have to do with anything?

There's no mention of GFW Live in the OP, what he's talking about happened 10 years ago and this thread was probably already made back then.

Why single out MS?

I regularly play PS4 players when I play SFV on PC. SFV online for me is free. PS4 players pay $50/year for the same game. Same servers.

There are Vita games where I can play PS4 players without having to pay an online fee. Same servers.

Yes you can say you're paying for exclusives but as I've pointed out there are still games on Xbox you can't play on PC as well...

Interested to know why you’ve chosen MS as your target here and not PSN or the upcoming Switch paid service or just used a generic “online console VS PC” as the basis for your bizarre argument?

Me too. We know that Nintendo exclusive games are not available on PC, but there's a lot of PS4 "exclusives" that are being launched for PC as well.

I think this "paying just for online" argument is bad, once it ignores most of what the service is made of.

When you are a Gold subscriber, you get online play using a network that is reliable, games with Gold, deals with Gold and cloud saves.

The Games With Gold itself is, for me, already a good enough value for the price I have to pay for the service.

Also, going to my brother in law home 2 or 3 times a month, staying there for hours playing videogames and trusting that, when I get home, my saves will already be available on my console is just an awesome feature that you don't get using a PC.

OP, it would be a more valid discussion if you have not tried to influence people to go to the PC side of the story painting Xbox Live Gold as a different thing that it really is.

Last edited:
I'm sure that there are some features and perks that come with the subscription on an xbox console that you don't get on PC and there also wouldn't be many sales for their products on the PC platform if they started charging that subscription fee there.

The same would be true of Nintendo or Sony if their exclusives came to PC.

Last edited:

//DEVIL//

Oh, I see your second post talking about exclusives, the fact remains there still games you can play on Xbox that you can't on PC...

are we talking about the older games perior to PLay anyware program ? that is not really an excuse to justify the amount . otherwise all multi platform games on Xbox are on PC as well.
Me too. We know that Nintendo exclusive games are not available on PC, but there's a lot of PS4 "exclusives" that are being launched for PC as well.

I think this "paying just for online" argument is bad, once it ignores most of what the service is made of.

When you are a Gold subscriber, you get online play using a network that is reliable, games with Gold, deals with Gold and cloud saves.

The Games With Gold itself is, for me, already a good enough value for the price I have to pay for the service.

Also, going to my brother in law home 2 or 3 times a month, staying there for hours playing videogames and trusting that, when I get home, my saves will already be available on my console is just an awesome feature that you don't get using a PC.

OP, it would be a more valid discussion if you have not tried to influence people to go to the PC side of the story painting Xbox Live Gold as a different thing that it really is.

You said "When you are a Gold subscriber, you get online play using a network that is reliable, games with Gold, deals with Gold and cloud saves."

thats is available for PC guys for free under the same Network that is reliable

4 game rental per month, 2 of them xbox 360, one of them is usually an indie xbox one game, not really justify the price. specially with Game Pass around. that has more value than this ( if we exclude Online play)

Cross save is Also available for PC gamers under the same network ..again.. for free.

CRAIG667

This has been talked about before. I pay for Live for a multitude of reasons I have always expected to remain...

-Ease of use multiplayer

Why is it so difficult to understand or accept...PC user base spoke loudly years ago...they don’t care about the above packaged all together and being reliable for a nominal yearly fee...They would rather have absolute freedom and everything that comes with that good and bad.

Why so angry OP?
This all day long.

OP, why you so mad bro? People are free to make the choice where to play. It's mot like people aren't aware that they can play online on PC for free is it? People CHOOSE live for all the xtra reasons too, it's not as black and white as just being able to play online now is it?

Chill out.

luxsol

Are you saying that people who only want to play online are wrong?
Because that's all i want to do. I don't care about everything else, because i already ignore it with almost every service ever.

I just want to play online and on consoles you're being blocked from playing online unless you pay up.

Again, almost every single game made today already includes the online play with your payment for the game itself, but middlemen like MS, Sony, and Nintendo (not yet?) are blocking you from the servers Activision, EA, etc already have set up. These servers and software have been around since the mid-90s, hence payment services being laughed at and scorned by the larger part of the community since then.
It's only with console users, mostly since the Xbox and only later with the PS4, where pay for online play is seen as normal.

CRAIG667

OP... SONY DOES HAVE EXCLUSIVE GAMES ON PC!!!
STREET FIGHTER 5 TO NAME ONE, I KNOW, I PLAY IT ON MY PS4 ON A REGULAR BASIS.

MOST RIDICULOUS BASIS FOR A THREAD EVER.

//DEVIL//

OP... SONY DOES HAVE EXCLUSIVE GAMES ON PC!!!
STREET FIGHTER 5 TO NAME ONE, I KNOW, I PLAY IT ON MY PS4 ON A REGULAR BASIS.

MOST RIDICULOUS BASIS FOR A THREAD EVER.
This all day long.

OP, why you so mad bro? People are free to make the choice where to play. It's mot like people aren't aware that they can play online on PC for free is it? People CHOOSE live for all the xtra reasons too, it's not as black and white as just being able to play online now is it?

Chill out.

Its really amazing how you keep missing the point. not in 1 post, but 2. without even fully reading the whole thing.

First of all, Street Fighter 5 or any 3rd party Sony exclusive is not a game made by Sony. the IP is not owned by Sony even. Sony exclusives and MS exclusives are first party exclusives. Sony first party games are NOT on PC. get that at least before you argue.

then you mention why I am mad when it has nothing to do with someone being mad. This is not a rant thread. you say people choose Live ...... Duh. this Live is FREE on PC. this is the whole point. the Live service is free for PC users when Xbox users has to pay for it .

CRAIG667

Its really amazing how you keep missing the point. not in 1 post, but 2. without even fully reading the whole thing.

First of all, Street Fighter 5 or any 3rd party Sony exclusive is not a game made by Sony. the IP is not owned by Sony even. Sony exclusives and MS exclusives are first party exclusives. Sony first party games are NOT on PC. get that at least before you argue.

then you mention why I am mad when it has nothing to do with someone being mad. This is not a rant thread. you say people choose Live ...... Duh. this Live is FREE on PC. this is the whole point. the Live service is free for PC users when Xbox users has to pay for it .

You are missing the point my friend, you are being so closed minded it's ridiculous.

There is literally no getting through to you.

Many points have been highlighted through out the thread as to why people choose live over PC online, it's not as black and white as bu bur bur exclusives...

You are either a troll or just being purposefully ignorant.

Top Bottom