• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SOCOM Confrontation - The thread (bringing back the REAL!)

J-Rzez

Wollan said:
I would love a Beta code if it means I will be playing the game this weekend.

I may have one, not sure yet though. One friend might not take up the offer, he doubts it'll be as fun as S2 was and if it is, it'll distract him from school. So, we shall see if he takes it up or not.

Joe211

J-Rzez said:
I may have one, not sure yet though. One friend might not take up the offer, he doubts it'll be as fun as S2 was and if it is, it'll distract him from school. So, we shall see if he takes it up or not.

Mr YuYu said:
Normally i should have 1 for you. I still haven't received my e-mail though.

So one of you may have one for me Wollan doesn't need two beta key access

J-Rzez

Joe211 said:
So one of you may have one for me Wollan doesn't need two beta key access

Possibly, if i have one, i'll post it up tomorrow. My friend has til tom evening to decide then i'm just giving it away.

PuMa

Grrr, I STILL havent received my email from Gamestop (pre-ordered online two weeks ago). I hate to ask, but anyone if anyone out there ends up with an extra code, I would love it...

I posted a couple pages back asking for a beta code but I don't think anyone is looking a couple pages back anymore. So if anyone with a beta code is willing to share it with me please pm me! :D

If any other beta comes up like this that you can share I'll be sure to share with the person that gives me a socom beta code :)
cameltoe said:
i will have some codes to give out....ill post here after I have it DL'd.
Are you the same cameltoe from ps3 forums? Hook me up brother!! :D

Jeseus

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, mark@eurogamer.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

it begins :lol

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
eurogamer is a piece of shit. Same thing happened at E3 which i guess is understandable but damnit upgrade your servers motherfuckers.

andycapps

wait wait wait, are these codes from the Eurogamer drawing? I'm in the US of A so I doubt they'd work for me anyway, but I wouldn't turn one down, that's for sure. Whenever the heck the Qore beta users get in, I should get in that way.

Jeseus

eurogamer DOWN

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

xero273

andycapps said:
wait wait wait, are these codes from the Eurogamer drawing? I'm in the US of A so I doubt they'd work for me anyway, but I wouldn't turn one down, that's for sure. Whenever the heck the Qore beta users get in, I should get in that way.

Qore users get in next Friday.

Xater said:
I am not suprised that Eurogamer is down...

Why didn't Sony hand out those codes to multiple sites?
Because... Sony sucks?

I read there were a total of 10,000 keys available for Europe. Sony gave Eurogamer a huge chunk of them. Now, where's the rest?

Xater

FoxhoundNL said:
Because... Sony sucks?

I read there were a total of 10,000 keys available for Europe. Sony gave Eurogamer a huge chunk of them. Now, where's the rest?

That was my point.

I would also be interested about the rest of the keys.

dork

Banned
ps3 is coming back from sony today :)

I registered my code like a week ago, waiting for my confirmation email. After that I will be able to share it with 2 people (DONT PM ME I WILL PM YOU)

Steroyd

ffs the webpage loaded for me, but I didn't see where I could get the keys, before I was met with more internal server errors. :/

I SEE IT!

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
dork said:
ps3 is coming back from sony today :)

I registered my code like a week ago, waiting for my confirmation email. After that I will be able to share it with 2 people (DONT PM ME I WILL PM YOU)

:lol

I have to wait till next week to play :( cuz of the Qore shyt.

Top Bottom