• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SOCOM Confrontation - The thread (bringing back the REAL!)

Mr YuYu

PowderedToast said:
That's just what the Eurogamer blog said. Are you using it for a UK account? I can imagine it working then possibly.

I haven't got a UK account(i think). I only got 1 account and that one should state that i'm from Belguim.

BeeDog

BeeDog said:
If anyone got a spare code, I'd die of happiness if I could get one. Never been into a beta on the PS3 before, so feel left out so far. :~( Thanks in advance!

Quoting myself for a new page ;p

I'm in :D :D

Took a load of refreshes before the "click for freebie" appeared, then 500 - Internal error.
So I refreshed again for a solid 20 mins before I realised I had an email saying I was successful. :/

If anyone has a beta code laying around, hit me up as I wouldn't mind trying this. Could possibly trade you something for it so that I'm not just begging.

When do Qore users get code? next week?

Linkzg said:
Does Qore give you a code? because if it does, I would give that out. I am using my preorder code on myself.

the episode had a link in the download center for the beta. i wonder if i have to download that to get it if so damn. redownloading again :lol

kuYuri

I got a SOCOM beta key from Eurogamer. I'd be willing to share. Thing is, I much prefer an American code.

By the way, not now cause I'm leaving for class. Will be back on later.

Strider2K99 said:
I got a SOCOM beta key from Eurogamer. I'd be willing to share. Thing is, I much prefer an American code.

Make a EU PSN account, redeem code, download, play, ????, profit!

Got Eurogamer key, downloaded beta, now installing.

Did it all with my BE account, so not the slightest problem.
Maybe I have to make a UK one to be able to play, but I'll see that in a minute :D

xero273

Strider2K99 said:

Eurogamer said you can't share the code you get from them.

Easy guys, i'll be sharing them in order of those who asked :p No need to ask twice.

But you'll have to wait as I'm trying to get the most keys possible for us GAFFERS

alterno69

Banned
I need a code please, i live in Mexico so it's impossible for me to preorder :(

Edit: Nice so that means i got one?

h3ro

Metalmurphy said:
Easy guys, i'll be sharing them in order of those who asked :p No need to ask twice.

But you'll have to wait as I'm trying to get the most keys possible for us GAFFERS

You know what you do? Rock. That's what you do.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Pre ordered today with no key, anyone PLEASE spare 1?

And lay it on thick monkey :lol :lol :lol

Sucks to pre order and they run out of keys though :(

Argh, I'm currently trying to login for 2 more keys (Using IE and Firefox lol) and the website is completely stalled. Doesn't even load.

Mr YuYu

Defuser said:
Question: right now it's quite late for me. Is it ok if I can pause my download and resume tomorrow?

Sounds dangerous :) Just set ur alarmclock in 2 hours and turn ur ps3 of ( just to be on the safe side)

Defuser said:
Question: right now it's quite late for me. Is it ok if I can pause my download and resume tomorrow?
Yes!

God I was fucking scared for a second!!! I put in the code, It worked! Went to download the beta and it said "Not enough space on the HDD!!!" So I deleted stuff came back and it said the code has already been redeemed!!! Then I went to my download list and it was there..... Phewwwwwwwwww! What a relief lol

Metalmurphy said:
Argh, I'm currently trying to login for 2 more keys (Using IE and Firefox lol) and the website is completely stalled. Doesn't even load.
I know I gave up I and got frustrated!

It was telling me my password was wrong which was bullshit. Kind of reminds me of the MGO madness :p

Edit: Oops sorry for the double post I assumed the thread was moving so fast someone else would've posted.

Top Bottom