• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SOCOM Confrontation - The thread (bringing back the REAL!)

GodofWine

Is registering a Euro account on PSN a simple process (like create new user account / select europe?) or are there any tricks I need to know?

Cruzader

Banned
so if im in the US but use my UK account to DL, will it work when I used it with my US account ? or should it just be played with the UK account w/ no friends?

Also those ppls that have an extra code, please share with a brotha. Thanx

____

Revolutionary said:
Oh. Whoops.

lol
Thanks though, bro.
I really didn't want to wait for the Qore thing to kick in next week when I can play later today. lol

no doubt

according to the site, the emails start going out about 1pm EST (which is around now-ish), but they're going out in waves...so idk if i'm in the first wave or not.

each (US) code comes with 2 shareable codes, so you're good.

i already had somebody else on my friendlist claim the other one...but i won't be able to play yet becuase i just put warhawk to get the damn dedicated server trophy >_>

Key sent to:
BeeDog
h3ro
LiquidMetal14
Handycrap101
Wario64

People who didn't need it anymore:
Defuser - Didn't need the key.
InterMoniker - Didn't need the key.

Also:
sullyj - Waiting for your reply!!

:p

andycapps

Metalmurphy- Hook it up man, I'm still trying to get the freaking Eurogamer site to register me. Taking forever.. Plus I don't have access to my email at work so had to ask the wife to activate the account.

Metalmurphy said:
BeeDog - Key sent!
h3ro - Key sent!
LiquidMetal14 - Key sent!
Handycrap101 - Key sent!
sullyj - Waiting for reply!!
Wario64 - Key sent!
Yeah thanks again someone already hooked me up! :D

AndyD

aka andydumi
Metalmurphy said:
Key sent to:
BeeDog
h3ro
LiquidMetal14
Handycrap101
Wario64

People who didn't need it anymore:

Also:
sullyj - Waiting for your reply!!

:p

Ill take one of those extras... please.

My key didn't work. What's the problem?

EDIT: NVM, got it. Will I be able to log into my US PSN and play under that name once it's finished downloading?

andycapps said:
Metalmurphy- Hook it up man, I'm still trying to get the freaking Eurogamer site to register me. Taking forever.. Plus I don't have access to my email at work so had to ask the wife to activate the account.

Don't bother they were gona a while ago.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Code worked Metal. appreciation! And do I need to be logged in to my EUR accont ot ply or will my US account work?

To those who got the keys:

Make sure you are redeeming it on a European PSN account, it won't work on another one. If you don't wanna make a EU account then PM-me the key back so I can give it to someone else.

LiquidMetal14 said:
Code worked Metal. appreciation! And do I need to be logged in to my EUR accont ot ply or will my US account work?
Probably not unless it has some kind of DRM protection like Warhawk and GT5P

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I'd take an extra code if anyone has one. It's good to have an extra just incase my buddy can come on with me. Roll outtttt RAWR

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
My code doesnt work :(

Metalmurphy said:
To those who got the keys:

Make sure you are redeeming it on a European PSN account, it won't work on another one. If you don't wanna make a EU account then PM-me the key back so I can give it to someone else.

Ok....that explains it. Gonna have to do it tonight then

Someone let me know if it can be played on a US account too

Defuser

Cruzader said:
yup, i thought they wound email them to 6000 random users and never went to that page where you had to click the damn button :(
I thought it would like 50 keys or something so I never bother at first. Never expect 6000 keys...

Wait, codes can be used 2 times even if on different accounts? Didn't knew about that :p

Start sharing ur used codes then people. The more gaffers the better.

andydumi said:
Ill take one of those extras... please.
Sorry someone else already took it. I got one left but it's saved for industrian. If he doesn't want it then you'll get it.

Arsenic

Anyone with an extra key? Im not too concerned about getting one, a friend of mine (whenever he freaking wakes up) should have one for me.

So get the other people first ahead of me :p.

thuway

I'd like a code too GAF. Someone be kind hearted enough :).

US here. I even provided impressions of this game a few pages back. A little short this week or else I'd have one to share with you guys.

Metalmurphy said:
Wait, codes can be used 2 times even if on different accounts? Didn't knew about that :p

Start sharing ur used codes then people. The more gaffers the better.

Sorry someone else already took it. I got one left but it's saved for industrian. If he doesn't want it then you'll get it.
I think only for the US codes not the Eurogamer ones.

I'm not positive though.

Arnie

Ok people in this thread know i have been pretty active in this forum and I have just got in from work so couldn't get a euro key from eurogamer. Please would someone do me a serious favour and PM me a code. I would be eternally grateful. Help a brother out. I havn't just popped in now the Beta has begun, I have been active for a while, so respect the respect.

Top Bottom