• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SOCOM Confrontation - The thread (bringing back the REAL!)

Nakazato

J-Rzez said:
Like I said above. Emails will be sent out by S6 on Friday (Tomorrow) in which the game will then be available to DL and play.

We'll all have to party up.

Ok thanks missed that post.Hell Yea NEOGAF Socom Clan someone get started on that :D

cameltoe

Smidget said:
I preordered online, but ship to a local shop, I figured I'd give them a call tomorrow and see what's up about the code.

I ordered online from GS..I got my email from them a week ago. I went to the beta site and put the code in...now waiting for another code. Hope it gets to me soooon

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
JBuccCP said:
1. Both
2. No Singleplayer
3. You can try giving your teammates commands online. I doubt they'll listen though when you start screaming "MOVE TO CROSSHAIR" into the mic.

Oh well, -1 sale from me then :(

Guled said:
my eb games still didn't get the codes :(, if its not 2 much trouble can some1 share there code with me when they get the email tom :D (you can use the code on 3 systems)

Sure thing dude. I send one off in your direction as soon as I receive the email.

J-Rzez

Kittonwy said:
GB!
angry.gif

I still remember the first time those guys brought that up while we were all partied up in Resistance.

J-Rzez said:
Nobody received their final "beta key/code" yet. If you ordered through GS/EB, they should have had a card you scratched off and got the code from to enter in on a website. They're emailing the "real key" on Friday. Hopefully at 12:01am :D

Those vids look awesome, and just ooze SOCOM goodness. I can not wait to break out the old SR-25 :D

Do you give them your email or do you enter your email on the website that they send you to? Also once you preorder it, a few posts back someone was saying you can share it. To three different PS3s right? So I can share it with someone if I wanted to? Sorry for bugging, just a bit confused. :lol

Nightz

DJ Crimson said:
Do you give them your email or do you enter your email on the website that they send you to? Also once you preorder it, a few posts back someone was saying you can share it. To three different PS3s right? So I can share it with someone if I wanted to? Sorry for bugging, just a bit confused. :lol
You enter your e-mail on the site. And yes, you can share the code with 2 other people.

DrPirate

Banned
Rapping Granny said:
I am getting the game but how can you defend this?

http://www.thehdroom.com/images/gamescreens/large/6514.jpg[/IMG]

:lol

SocomSucksAnswers.jpg

Seriously. This is a screenshot of a late build.

I don't want to crap all over the gameplay or graphics but even from gameplay trailers and such, I notice players teleporting, framerate drops, massive tearing.

I'm still getting it for the headset, but it's hard for me to be excited.

Kittonwy

Banned
J-Rzez said:
I still remember the first time those guys brought that up while we were all partied up in Resistance.

I love tagging dudez on the other team all night and then the same dudez sent everybody in teh clan except me hatemailz for being tagwhorez hurhurhur.
KlintIndifference.gif

There is alot of tearing in the new trailer on the PS Store. I am shocked, well not shocked but surprised as lately SONY has been extremely polishing their First Party Games.

Dante

DrPirate said:
SocomSucksAnswers.jpg

I don't want to crap all over the gameplay or graphics but even from gameplay trailers and such, I notice players teleporting, framerate drops, massive tearing.

:lol

SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation Public Beta goes live tomorrow!
Posted by Seth Luisi
We apologize to everyone for the inconvenience of the SOCOM: Confrontation Public Beta delay. However, I am happy to say that everything has now been worked out and the SOCOM: Confrontation Public Beta will go live in North America tomorrow for anyone who has preordered at GameStop/EB GAMES. You must be registered for the SOCOM: Confrontation Public Beta using the instructions provided on the GameStop/EB GAMES SOCOM: Confrontation Public Beta voucher to get your SOCOM: Confrontation Public Beta code.

Assuming you've already registered, here is what to expect. At around 10am Pacific Daylight Time, e-mails containing the SOCOM: Confrontation Public Beta PSN codes will start going out in bursts. The e-mails will start arriving at e-mail in-boxes throughout the day. The e-mail will be sent to the PSN login e-mail address you provided when you registered for the SOCOM: Confrontation Public Beta. To redeem the SOCOM: Confrontation Public Beta PSN code, use the following steps:

* Go to the PLAYSTATION® Network Icon on the PLAYSTATION®3 XMB™ (XrossMediaBar).
* Select “Account Management.”
* Select “Transaction Management.”
* Choose “Redeem PLAYSTATION® Network Card or Promotion Code.”
* Enter the SOCOM: Confrontation Public Beta code which you received in the e-mail.
* Click “Continue.”
* The download will be available on the next screen.
* Redeem and download your own SOCOM: Confrontation Public Beta client first, then give the code to two other friends.

I look forward to seeing you all on-line in the SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation Public Beta.
New??

Acid08

Banned
Kittonwy said:
I love tagging dudez on the other team all night and then the same dudez sent everybody in teh clan except me hatemailz for being tagwhorez hurhurhur.
KlintIndifference.gif
Can I has be on your friends list Kittonwy? :(

Remy

J-Rzez said:

I remember us all dying with laughter when we got back to the clan lobby after the match.

Those were the days.

n1n9tean

Banned
DrPirate said:
SocomSucksAnswers.jpg

Threadcrapper.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
I'd really like a beta code too. Can someone start a beta code sharing thread so this stuff can be organized?

TuxBobble

I MAY have a code to send out, but I'm not 100% sure about it yet. I offered both to friends, but one of them hasn't contacted me back yet. (it's been about a week or two now...)

If he doesn't get back to me by the time I get (and redeem) my code tomorrow, I'll gladly offer it up.

P.S. - has anyone received their final code yet? Or is it going to be in the afternoon today, or something...

i was liek wtf

Neo Member
TuxBobble said:
I MAY have a code to send out, but I'm not 100% sure about it yet. I offered both to friends, but one of them hasn't contacted me back yet. (it's been about a week or two now...)

If he doesn't get back to me by the time I get (and redeem) my code tomorrow, I'll gladly offer it up.

P.S. - has anyone received their final code yet? Or is it going to be in the afternoon today, or something...
me me me me me me

Top Bottom