• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Some dumbass on GameFAQs burns down a church and brags about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link1110

Some dumbass on GameFAQs burns down a church and brags about it
I'm surprised he didn't say thyat he wanted to help Sephiroth kill Aeris by burning down her church with the flower garden.

deadbeef

arson.jpg

Fireblend

Banned
Powerslave said:
Is this the thread where badass gaf posters state their disapprove in Gamefaqs yet again?
I believe this was about a guy burning a church and then bragging about it online. But then again I might be wrong. Nothing to disapprove about it anyway, right?

malek4980

Rosa Parks hater
Gattsu25 said:
The internet's hatred for religion strikes out in the real world, this time.
It has usually been the theist that has burned down places of worship. Most atheists want churches emptied, not destroyed.

Grug

CurlySaysX said:
I thought Atheists were supposed to posses above average I.Q.
Seems not.

Yes because all atheists burn down churches.

All muslims carry out suicide bombings.

All christians bomb abortion clinics.

neogafor1.jpg

Fireblend said:
I believe this was about a guy burning a church and then bragging about it online. But then again I might be wrong. Nothing to disapprove about it anyway, right?

Dumbass. Understand my post before you try to sound witty.

Dark Octave said:
Is that a picture of himself in the mirror?? I have a hard time believing anyone would be that stupid.

I envy you.

You haven't spent more than half an hour on the GameFAQs boards.

FFChris

Hard to believe people are that stupid.

How did he think he would get away with that when he posted photos of himself on a message board? What a retard. Lock him up and throw away the key.

Fun Factor

Formerly FTWer
0OoO0 said:
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=400&topic=41269772

Not the original topic, but the person who did it (jediknight12345), posted on it.

*edit* damn, his post got moderated

From that thread, I see that wasn't the most infamous GameFAQS shenanigan:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sterLUEzation

And then... the innevitable happened...
Y2k posted JustShana's live journal. Shana was a girl who had committed suicide a few months earlier (apparently by jumping off a tall building) Her parents kept her journal open to write poetry and reflect on their daughter's life with her friends and family. Much to Y2k's amusement, LUEsers started posting things on Shana's journal.

"Suxor...."
"I'm very sorry..."
"She bought an N-Gage, didn't she?"
"BALEETED!"
"LOL!"
"Timmy, you're permanently expelled!"

Then, much to Y2k's dismay, people began posting horrible things.

"Stop wasting your sympathy and compassion on that little attention whore"

"In Soviet Russia, building jumps off you!"

"I had sex with your daughter's corpse. I'm very sorry."

"Y helo thar necrophiliac buttseks, LOL LOL LOL!!"

"You weren't very good parents if you couldn't even keep your daughter from committing suicide..."

"Family: what happen?
Cop: Shana set herself up the Bomb.
LiveJournal: we get signal.
Family: Its you!!
Satan: How are you gentleman? all your Shana are belong to wang.
Family: What you say?!
Satan: You have no chance to avoid suicide make your time.
LUE: Hahaha."

*Insert pictures of Goatse, Tubgirl, Harlequin Fetus, and the Pain series*

Arthas

Banned
So it wasn't a church of Scientology? No wonder you guys seem so pissed.

He just burned down private property, I don't give a shit that it was a church. Lock the little firebug up.

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
Chris Michael said:
The internet has a strong abundance of atheists.

The parts of the internet you visit have a strong abundance of atheists. Batshit fundamentalist Christians aren't often found in the Official Devil May Cry 4 Thread of PANDORA'S BOX DOTDOTDOT WOW.

Arthas said:
Hey if a crazy individual shows up, theres no stopping it. GAF is at the mercy of whoever joins up.

I'm guessing that's more a reference to the encouragement this asshat got.

avaya

This is like those dipshits in Miami who posted on Youtube for the cops to come get' some while waving AK-47's about.

Why the fuck do people do these things.

Crushed

Fry Daddy
JayDubya said:
Clearly this is all the fault of George Lucas and Ron Paul.
I would say that Ron Paul's views probably affected him more than the comparatively sane and realistic story of psychic cyborg space knights.

actually impressed with the new article. It comes off as very fair and doesnt place blame on all gamers/posters. The line "The question was treated as a joke" could have easily be written "fellow posters egged him on"

Never ever underestimate the stupidity of humankind. Every time I do, something like this hits me in the face, wow. I hope he goes down for a long time, if only to postpone him from contributing to the gene pool for a few years.

JayDubya said:
Clearly this is all the fault of George Lucas and Ron Paul.

:lol yep

edit:

malek4980 said:
It has usually been the theist that has burned down places of worship. Most atheists want churches emptied, not destroyed.

It's the extremist, not any one group.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
he's a stupid fat fuck.

rather than atheists thinking he is cool.. i picture them throwing bologna on him and calling him a stupid fat fuck who will never get laid now. and when he runs home to cry his parents will be like "they're right. now go to juvy fattyfuck" and then the fbi will come in with a cheecky smile masks dancing around with lol signs to take him away.

Pimpwerx

That's the equivalent of stealing the security cam video and then posting it on Youtube. The very people he was trying to impress ended up dropping a dime on his ass Ha! Serves him right. I don't like religion one bit, but I do not believe in destruction of property either. He could have killed someone. PEACE.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Pimpwerx said:
That's the equivalent of stealing the security cam video and then posting it on Youtube. The very people he was trying to impress ended up dropping a dime on his ass Ha! Serves him right. I don't like religion one bit, but I do not believe in destruction of property either. He could have killed someone. PEACE.
also, it's the equivalent of calling 911, telling the story, and sitting at home waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom