• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Some dumbass on GameFAQs burns down a church and brags about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going by his hatred of religion, I figured he had an account on GAF as well.

As unbelievable as it sounds, I see it happening. It happens when you are a delusional douche whose life revolves chiefly around the internet. Which explains pictures for proof, Ron Paul promotion, and the lack of intelligence to see that admitting it on the internet was a good idea.

Extreme social isolation at its worst, unfortunately.

iapetus said:
The parts of the internet you visit have a strong abundance of atheists. Batshit fundamentalist Christians aren't often found in the Official Devil May Cry 4 Thread of PANDORA'S BOX DOTDOTDOT WOW.

I've posted on countless forums for years. It's been the same at every forum. I somehow doubt that's a coincidence.

But hey, the internet's big, what do I know?

malek4980

Rosa Parks hater
thesoapster said:
It's the extremist, not any one group.

I never claimed that only one group destroyed places of worship. Atheists have destroyed churches too, just not as often as theists. Do atheists burn down mosques in Iraq or churches in Indonesia? Did atheists burn down Albigensian churches and Jewish synagogues in the Middle Ages?

Karakand

The Experiment said:
Going by his hatred of religion, I figured he had an account on GAF as well.
My first thoughts as well.

He obviously knew best, better to burn down that den of wishful thinking then to allow it to continue to blight society in perpetuity!

malek4980 said:
I never claimed that only one group destroyed places of worship. Atheists have destroyed churches too, just not as often as theists. Do atheists burn down mosques in Iraq or churches in Indonesia? Did atheists burn down Albigensian churches and Jewish synagogues in the Middle Ages?

Yeah, but atheists weren't the predominant group of people.

edit:

ManaByte said:

:lol :lol that's amazing

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
suspectpkgpic.jpg

This is from the news site. Why did they blow up the words im LOLing?

Teknoman

The hell...I knew some of the people at Gamefaqs could be idiotic (used to post there before I became a GAF member, havent looked back since...unless I need a walkthrough or something) but damn, burning down a church AND THEN bragging about it on said message board?

7Th

I really dislike these underage-b& that try to be extreme and taint the good name of our holy internets.

Karakand said:
My first thoughts as well.

He obviously knew best, better to burn down that den of wishful thinking then to allow it to continue to blight society in perpetuity!
malek4980 said:
malek4980 said:
It has usually been the theist that has burned down places of worship. Most atheists want churches emptied, not destroyed.
:lol You don't see anything fucking wrong with what you're saying? Glad to know that what you want is what everyone should do. Did you stop and use your "Oh so great powers of reasoning" to REASON that maybe some people actually liked the Church? That some people went there for counselling? To talk with others?

I can't stand this stupid shit. This entire world is hypocritical, yeah sure we can say "Hey you! Don't interfere with my like, let me do as I please." Right? You leave me a lone and I leave you alone. Isn't that how it's supposed to be!? What gives you the damn right to say whether someone can go to Church or be religious if they want to?

I don't know why people are so fucking stupid. "Aw shit, one mosquito bit me. Guess I'll have to kill all of them." Grow the fuck up and realize that not everybody thinks or fits your thought of stereotypes.

Talking to me about fucking ignorance!? What you said is beyond ignorant. And I'm not even saying this as a Catholic, I just don't like seeing people who talk big,go around and tell others what they can and can't do. That's none of your business. There was no need whatsoever to burn down that Church, but he did it because he thought it wouldn't be a big deal. And look! He was right, people like you are the ones who make it seem okay to do things like this.

You see the same shit everyday. People going around writing racist shit on school walls where kids play, threatening gay centers, beating on others. Just because they have this great idea that they and they alone are some type of fucking perfect beings.

That's the most disgusting thing I've ever read. I can't believe YOU would talk about religion being ignorant and needing to be torn down and then come around and say something...so utterly childish.

Do you believe in democracy? freedom of speech? You have got to be shitting me. It's not only some people of religion who act like retards and go after others.

If we were to remove all religion from the world RIGHT NOW, are you honestly going to say that all wars, genocides, bombings etc will stop? Please. You can find many reasons to hate someone other than their religion.

Where are these people supposed to pray now? Where are they supposed to meet as a community? All this edgy violence does is lead to more violence(As cheesy as that sounds). What if someone somewhere gets riled up about this and they're also insane and go bomb and abortion clinic or atheist group?

This shit does nothing in the long run.

[Sorry about sounding so harsh. I just get really annoyed these days when people tell me what I can or can't do like they own me or something.]

ZAK

CrushDance said:
:lol You don't see anything fucking wrong with what you're saying? Glad to know that what you want is what everyone should do. Did you stop and use your "Oh so great powers of reasoning" to REASON that maybe some people actually liked the Church? That some people went there for counselling? To talk with others?

I can't stand this stupid shit. This entire world is hypocritical, yeah sure we can say "Hey you! Don't interfere with my like, let me do as I please." Right? You leave me a lone and I leave you alone. Isn't that how it's supposed to be!? What gives you the damn right to say whether someone can go to Church or be religious if they want to?

I don't know why people are so fucking stupid. "Aw shit, one mosquito bit me. Guess I'll have to kill all of them." Grow the fuck up and realize that not everybody thinks or fits your thought of stereotypes.

Talking to me about fucking ignorance!? What you said is beyond ignorant. And I'm not even saying this as a Catholic, I just don't like seeing people who talk big,go around and tell others what they can and can't do. That's none of your business. There was no need whatsoever to burn down that Church, but he did it because he thought it wouldn't be a big deal. And look! He was right, people like you are the ones who make it seem okay to do things like this.

You see the same shit everyday. People going around writing racist shit on school walls where kids play, threatening gay centers, beating on others. Just because they have this great idea that they and they alone are some type of fucking perfect beings.

That's the most disgusting thing I've ever read. I can't believe YOU would talk about religion being ignorant and needing to be torn down and then come around and say something...so utterly childish.

Do you believe in democracy? freedom of speech? You have got to be shitting me. It's not only some people of religion who act like retards and go after others.

If we were to remove all religion from the world RIGHT NOW, are you honestly going to say that all wars, genocides, bombings etc will stop? Please. You can find many reasons to hate someone other than their religion.

Where are these people supposed to pray now? Where are they supposed to meet as a community? All this edgy violence does is lead to more violence(As cheesy as that sounds). What if someone somewhere gets riled up about this and they're also insane and go bomb and abortion clinic or atheist group?

This shit does nothing in the long run.

[Sorry about sounding so harsh. I just get really annoyed these days when people tell me what I can or can't do like they own me or something.]
pic00286.jpg

"What the hell are you talking about?"

Odrion

Banned
Why do atheists act like they're in a group? Everytime this is brought up people go "Well that Atheist was different were not all the sa-" Stop acting like we're all brothers of the same beliefs or what-the-fuck-ever. You're missing the fucking point of being an atheist (and the best part!) I'm not in some fucking atheist club or worried that people might view my disbeliefs as wrong, there are no groups or other people representing my same values because I'm not in one!

Who gives a shit about this kid, he's retarded. He's a retarded child who doesn't belong in any fucking religion, that is all there is and all there ever will be.

ZAK said:
pic00286.jpg

"What the hell are you talking about?"
Well you see...I was just on a roll...and rolled off a clif......

In all honesty though. I first heard about this story while browsing google news and followed link after link reading up about it. And well I ended up viewing some comments on other sites that were downright ignorant. And I was in a bad mood...so yeah.

malek's comments just pushed me over the edge. That's all.
Odrion said:
Why do atheists act like they're in a group? Everytime this is brought up people go "Well that Atheist was different were not all the sa-" Stop acting like we're all brothers of the same beliefs or what-the-fuck-ever. You're missing the fucking point of being an atheist (and the best part!) I'm not in some fucking atheist club or worried that people might view my disbeliefs as wrong, there are no groups or other people representing my same values because I'm not in one!

Who gives a shit about this kid, he's retarded. He's a retarded child who doesn't belong in any fucking religion, that is all there is and all there ever will be.
My sentiments exactly. Most people of religion go around telling others how they should live and we all say "Hold on! You can't do that!" but then atheists turn around and start telling others how to live. It doesn't matter if you think you're right or not. People will always form their own opinions about things no matter if they're wrong or right.

Live and let live.

Karakand

CrushDance: I was lampooning the self-righteous / "mother knows best" attitudes and opinions I've been seeing in certain religious threads recently (through over-exaggeration, naturally).

Karakand said:
CrushDance: I was lampooning the self-righteous / "mother knows best" attitudes and opinions I've been seeing in certain religious threads recently (through over-exaggeration, naturally).
Yeah my bad :) Sorry guys, you to Malek. No hard feelings.

Tristam

Weird, I've been to that church a few times.

EDIT: Good ol' Cap'n Shinn speaking to WGEM news. This kinda shit not happenin' in little Midwestern burgs? They're fuckin' breeding grounds for morons.

From the news article:
Community members tell us the boy attended the school at Mission Hill Baptist Church

Maybe these Christians should stop forcing their kids to attend churches and religious schools if they don't want them burned down.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
chaostrophy said:
From the news article:

Maybe these Christians should stop forcing their kids to attend churches and religious schools if they don't want them burned down.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever read. :lol

Wow. :lol :lol

So it's the parents fault for sending their kid to a private Baptist school eh? Good for the kid to stand up in his beliefs by burning down the entire building!

malek4980

Rosa Parks hater
Crushed, why even quote me if you are going to respond to some make-believe boogie man? Though I wish that less people were religious, I don't tell people what to believe. Even if I tried, nobody would listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom