• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Someone at E3 is trying to dump the Zelda Wii U demo on an SD Card

If I recall correctly, an MGS3 demo that for some reason worked on retail PS2s was pried out from a demo unit and stolen one year.

I believe Konami actually managed to track the guy down, but I don't know what happened to him. I think that was the first year I was there.

Majukun

nintendo should have just released the demo on the store..it would have been a little reward to those guys who stuck with them till the end

beanman25

IF it's like last year, many of the Wii U units I played demos on while usually attended to were just in the open. Some behind a curtain, but not locked or anything.

Despera

Banned
What if its as big as that Deus Ex Human Revolution leak and you actually get ~15-20 hrs of playable content :O

Seriously tho, this is just someone taking the piss.

You would think after that Twitter post someone from Nintendo would be on the ball getting to that person since it sounds like they're still in the process.

tolkir

ross-whywouldyoudothat.gif

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Also the E3 floor doesn't open for twenty more minutes so unless you think a Nintendo employee or teamster is doing this... lol

The Skyward Sword E3 demo was also leaked, but someone actively trying to get it from E3 itself, hell from Nintendo themselves, is god damn nuts.

Nintendo really just leaves everything accessable don't they

They should just release the fucking demo on the eshop

Demos don't really work like that. There's a lot of work involved in creating a demo for consumer use and it generally requires pulling people off from working on the game to do it.

Theoretically, E3 should be the one place where you should feel comfortable not locking up your hardware. Everyone is there to do a job and wouldn't risk losing it to steal a demo. But, apparently not!

Top Bottom