• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Someone at E3 is trying to dump the Zelda Wii U demo on an SD Card

wrowa

It's a free demo that will most likely be up for public in the future...for free.

Where can you get the demo for free? I'm sincerely curios, can't find it on the eShop.

Oh, yeah. Because it's not a free demo, funny. Nintendo allowing select people to play the demo in a secure (well, "secure" if this is true) environment doesn't make this "free".

I agree that it would be cool if a pre-release build leaked after the final game released. But the demo leaking now? That would be a complete scumbag move and highly illegal. I don't see how one can possibly defend this.

Edit: Oh, show floor isn't open yet? Being from the EU, I don't really have any kind of feeling for US time zones.

gatti-man

This is pretty uncool. Like I'd love to see the demo but creators should have rights to control who sees their products at chosen stages of development.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
QNPaK2N.gif

that's the signal. cheese it.

Paz

There are some seriously fucking shameful posts in this thread.

Having an early work in progress build of something you spent (and will spend further) years of your life on released on the pirate bay is one of the worst things that can ever happen to you, just wait 6-12 months and you'll get the game you want from people who are crushing themselves to make it for you.

It's a free demo available for people to play right now, that will most likely be up in Nintendo store in the future...for free.

No it won't. Also it's playable under the conditions of a trade show. There's likely content from the entire game still in there, barely walled off, which means a leak like this would mean the entire game and plot would leak now, far in advance of the game. People need to chill, and consider that trade show demos are a lot different than public release downloadable demos.

Zubz

Banned
16 GB? Either that alone should oust this as fake (Not counting the overwhelmingly unlikely chance of this happening), or Nintendo has learned nothing from adding superfluous data to a demo that doesn't need it.

nOoblet16

Where can you get the demo for free? I'm sincerely curios, can't find it on the eShop.

Oh, yeah. Because it's not a free demo, funny. Nintendo allowing select people to play the demo in a secure (well, "secure" if this is true) environment doesn't make this "free".

Did you miss the part where I said "most likely available to public for free in the future" ?

Nabbis

The dude really need to reevaluate his life choices given the fact that hes basically a real life comic book villain.

E3 demos are not polished finished products that are meant to be released for the public.

Tell that to Ubisoft fans.

Kouriozan

Sounds hard to do, he need to bring his laptop, connect it to the same WiFi as the Wii U, and do the homebrew stuff in front of everyone.

Top Bottom