• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

someone is going to get banned

Kuroyume

Banned
cheese.jpg

JB1981

What? A guy I met through IRC said he had a buddy in Puerto Rico who worked for EGM ... at the time (and this was many months ago) he said an MGS demo would show up at TGS. I took him at his word. He ended up being wrong. It's not like I bet a ban on the information. I got excited and wanted to tell you guys about it. Turns out I was wrong. Oh well, get me banned if you makes you feel good, Wario. I still can't believe you have the time to search for threads like this, though. Pretty sad.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
JB1981 said:
What? A guy I met through IRC said he had a buddy in Puerto Rico who worked for EGM ... at the time (and this was many months ago) he said an MGS demo would show up at TGS. I took him at his word. He ended up being wrong. It's not like I bet a ban on the information. I got excited and wanted to tell you guys about it. Turns out I was wrong. Oh well, get me banned if you makes you feel good, Wario. I still can't believe you have the time to search for threads like this, though. Pretty sad.

Wow, I think you deserve that ban

AAK

He should have been banned 7 weeks ago; because there only was a video @ TGS... no demo.

Not even a Killzone TGS video.

But you can always tag him instead of the account destroyer.

Sweedishrodeo

the smegma spreader
JB1981 said:
Oh well, get me banned if you makes you feel good, Wario. I still can't believe you have the time to search for threads like this, though. Pretty sad.

no, not sad. pretty ****ing hilarious, actually.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
/me shakes his fist

Ban that ****er!

You made me promises promises
You knew you'd never keep
Promises promises
Why do I believe

ElyrionX

JB1981 said:

"a guy I met through IRC"??

WTF. You totally deserve the ban, dude.

Top Bottom