• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

someone is going to get banned

Heidir

JB1981 said:
What? A guy I met through IRC said he had a buddy in Puerto Rico who worked for EGM ... at the time (and this was many months ago) he said an MGS demo would show up at TGS. I took him at his word. He ended up being wrong. It's not like I bet a ban on the information. I got excited and wanted to tell you guys about it. Turns out I was wrong. Oh well, get me banned if you makes you feel good, Wario. I still can't believe you have the time to search for threads like this, though. Pretty sad.

JB1981 said:
Seriously. I'm not the kind of guy who would make a blatantly false thread like this. Please do not close it. This comes from a very good source. I believe come PS3 launch (or in the coming months with some new announcements) that I will be vindicated and you guys will have to eat crow.

BAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wario has been awaiting this day.

newman.jpg

RegularMK

I concur with the ban sentiment.

You don't get it man. You don't make threads based on rumors told by people you met online who supposedly know a guy from puerto rico who supposedly works for EGM.

Duh, everyone knows EGM rumors are bunk.

«þ»

Uhh yeah... I heard that an email was sent from some guy in Mexico to my brothers friends second cousins local computer in the library that proved that the PS3 will be getting Halo 3!!!!111

JB1981 said:
What? A guy I met through IRC said he had a buddy in Puerto Rico who worked for EGM ... at the time (and this was many months ago) he said an MGS demo would show up at TGS. I took him at his word. He ended up being wrong. It's not like I bet a ban on the information. I got excited and wanted to tell you guys about it. Turns out I was wrong. Oh well, get me banned if you makes you feel good, Wario. I still can't believe you have the time to search for threads like this, though. Pretty sad.

wariodog.gif

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
i say he deserves a ban for posting unconfirmed information,i mean can we really trust him after he posted such crap?

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I don't see the point in his posting that. Before the ban I would really like to get some insight into why someone would post something like that.

JB1981 said:
IRC IS SERIOUS BUSINESS.

jaypah

«þ» said:
Uhh yeah... I heard that an email was sent from some guy in Mexico to my brothers friends second cousins local computer in the library that proved that the PS3 will be getting Halo 3!!!!111

i'm selling my 360, it's all over. Halo 3 is coming to PS3 and that guy (^) has the goods man.. and Wario, you can bookmark this. then bring it up later and i'll say, "but that guy said that some guy in Mexico sent an e-mail to his brothers friends second cousins local computer in the library". then we'll all laugh when i get all fake nonchalant and say, "well dood...you looked up my old post to crack my fricken face over teh internyetzz...how sad. i had it on good authority!" this was a pretty funny thread. i hope it makes it onto the PS3 harddrive this holiday season.

JB1981 said:

KILL HIM

Top Bottom