• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

someone is going to get banned

DMczaf

briefcasemanx said:
please, this thread desperately needs more DX!

big hard balls

hbkblowfb4.gif

I think its perfect really. Its no fun watching someone get banned, This is more the gaf equilvant of him getting drunk and then having a stupid tatto put right on his forehead. Something he'll be able look back on and be "proud" of :p

rod

Banned
all these pictures of men and avatars with men pulling suspect faces just reeks of closet homosexuality

Beatbox

alien from planet Highscore
wsippel said:
Already happened:

JB1981
I am full of shit.
Rich, smooth, creamy shit.

(Today, 04:02 AM)
Reply | Quote

:lol Almost sounds like a compliment though. Needs to be more like "Hairy, lumpy, corn filled shit".

How did you survive long enough on GAF to become a member, Rod? Your sarcasometer is clearly malfunctioning and allowing unmeant pain into your vulnerable heart.

Aisenherz

Banned
JB1981 said:
What? A guy I met through IRC said he had a buddy in Puerto Rico who worked for EGM ... at the time (and this was many months ago) he said an MGS demo would show up at TGS. I took him at his word. He ended up being wrong. It's not like I bet a ban on the information. I got excited and wanted to tell you guys about it. Turns out I was wrong. Oh well, get me banned if you makes you feel good, Wario. I still can't believe you have the time to search for threads like this, though. Pretty sad.
Why do you even believe in this kind of crap? A buddy in Atlantis told me blabla... WTF?

rod

Banned
WordAssassin said:
How did you survive long enough on GAF to become a member, Rod? Your sarcasometer is clearly malfunctioning and allowing unmeant pain into your vulnerable heart.

i know its sarcasm, guy. im just playing back :)

ElyrionX

WTF?

He pulls off some incredibly stupid shit on GAF but gets a tag instead of a ban? That's, like, REWARDING him!

bish am failed.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
ElyrionX said:
WTF?

He pulls off some incredibly stupid shit on GAF but gets a tag instead of a ban? That's, like, REWARDING him!

bish am failed.

agreeamton'd

This thread was awesome.

Fallofmart said:
This is gaf, tags are highly sought after.

This 'punishment' is disappointing.

1/2 QFT. Not sure how I feel on this one.

I seem to remember that guy being a big loudmouth in 360 threads, too. Or Nintendo ones, I can't remember.

ShinNL

Beatbox said:
:lol Almost sounds like a compliment though. Needs to be more like "Hairy, lumpy, corn filled shit".
This tag would have been a real punishment. Current tag? Not so much.

EMBee99

all that he wants is another baby
At least give him an avatar that calls attention to said tag.

Otherwise, it's more of a subtle jab than the proverbial "tattoo-on-the-forehead."

/bumfights
//a cause for concern

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
ElyrionX said:
WTF?

bish am failed.

Agreed, disappointed in the non ban, so far jb1981 has brought more of what he promised than bish of what he promised

Edit: It also seems like Wasabi and BlueTsunami have weird forward backwards time machines where if you post in the future, your post shows up in the past ;) Because I'm pretty sure I posted after them.

Zenith

Banned
has ties to a certain major gaming publication has confirmed that Kojima's upcoming TGS demo of MGS 4 will come preinstalled on every PS3 unit this holiday.

he said an MGS demo would show up at TGS

BACKPEDAL TOTAL. he first said that the MGS4 TGS demo would come with every PS3 launch unit preinstalled, and now he claims he only said that TGS would have an MGS demo on display. that alone should warrant a ban.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
What backwards land do you people live in where being tagged that you're full of shit - rich and creamy, corny and lumpy, or otherwise - is a compliment/badge of honour?

Top Bottom