• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Someone is streaming GTA V on PS4

First person headshot gif from my recording.

3qLCzcbrxJJccNzejS.gif

I'm Back Damnit!!

these kids are now several years older calling people homophobic and racial slurs on XBL and PSN. The cod kiddies are the ones parents just want from under there skin so they buy them the console and these rated games to keep the kids occupied while they do grownup things. Its kinda sad and scary to know games like gta will raise some kids but its the world we live in.

It's not all bad. Swimming with killer whales -

5xaOcLKjk50mcdq9BvO.gif

I have a perpetual fear of open water. Fuck this game and fuck Farcry 3 and 4. Fuck. FUCK. NOPE. NOPE. That sequence where you had to use the submarine in GTA V or whatever I could barely do it because I REALLY don't like open water.

First person headshot gif from my recording.

3qLCzcbrxJJccNzejS.gif

This gun be gud. I wonder how bad this will go. Also the random roll made me laugh

I'm probably not gonna get the console version, so I hope the PC version runs well on my 770.

eso76

It somehow never occurred to me that FP also meant swimming in first person and taking headshots with weapons that aren't a sniper rifle.

Swimming.

Maaaaaaan.

majik13

Imagine spraying someone up-close with an automatic gun. Will their body jiggle realistically from every shot and spray blood all over the place? You can watch this shit in slow-motion too with Michael's ability.

havent thought about that. Gunna be nuts.

I have a perpetual fear of open water. Fuck this game and fuck Farcry 3 and 4. Fuck. FUCK. NOPE. NOPE. That sequence where you had to use the submarine in GTA V or whatever I could barely do it because I REALLY don't like open water.

Hahaha. Same here. I had a dream once where I was under sea and a huge whale just swam by me. I literally jumped from bed. Just terrible.

Imagine spraying someone up-close with an automatic gun. Will their body jiggle realistically from every shot and spray blood all over the place? You can watch this shit in slow-motion too with Michael's ability.
Yeah, we basically already had that with Max Payne 3. With euphoria still in play, is imagine it would be pretty much the same.

Joke post? First person is innately closer to reality than third person.

Ain't no one see themselves in third person.
Except GTA V graphics are anything but realistic. The first person in GTA V is not exactly comparable to real life.

This doesn't make it right to shoot anything like that but again this is what GTA has been about since the start. So I just find these reactions surprising now. Did no one try modding GTA IV with first person mod?

these kids are now several years older calling people homophobic and racial slurs on XBL and PSN. The cod kiddies are the ones parents just want from under there skin so they buy them the console and these rated games to keep the kids occupied while they do grownup things. Its kinda sad and scary to know games like gta will raise some kids but its the world we live in.
The cool kids are the ones that play critically acclaimed games from before they were born.

There are so may aspects of this game that make me wanna dive back in. It's time to stare selling my body for money, an when that doesn't work I'm gonna start selling drugs. To those of you that can afford smarties hit me up via pm.

Ateron

I know it's just a stream, and not a good way to judge the game, but how is the framerate looking? Better than last gen versions?

Patrick S.

Banned
why does it make you feel sick?

That first person headshot. It's much more in your face now (sorry for the bad pun). In 3rd person, you see your avatar and it all feels more gamey. In 1st person however, the disconnect is not as strong and the gore affects me a lot more. This is coming from someone who has played many FPS.

I gotta admit to feeling uneasy going out in the deep past the reef and just seeing the green darkness span forever. Didn't want to keep going, wasn't sure what I'd find....

Afrikan

I have a perpetual fear of open water. Fuck this game and fuck Farcry 3 and 4. Fuck. FUCK. NOPE. NOPE. That sequence where you had to use the submarine in GTA V or whatever I could barely do it because I REALLY don't like open water..

ever play Just Cause 2? and fall to the ocean far offshore?....and then it gets dark?....then you go under water....and it's one of the creepiest moments in gaming. Because you can, if you choose, keep swimming deeper and deeper. and the sound is creepy as hell.

I played it with a Head Mount Display and surround sound....couldn't continue..

Top Bottom