• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony’s CES 2023 press conference will be on January 4, 2023 at 8pm EST

ReBurn

Gold Member
If Tim Epic smacks his lips one more time I'm gonna smack him

BREAKING: Afeela engine is Unreal Engine 5

I love everyone getting into electric vehicles because it'll only drive teslas price down long term...other than that car seems cool. Soon cars will be entertainment boxes to get us from one place to another once we get enough electric vehicles on the road.

SLB1904

Banned
Agreed man. I'll be pretty disappointed if it's implemented like it was in GT Sport. At the very least it should be fully supported outside of Sport mode and lobbies. If it includes online races too then I'll be ecstatic.
Well definitely get confirmation soon. If its the full experience. I'll live in it

tmlDan

I love everyone getting into electric vehicles because it'll only drive teslas price down long term...other than that car seems cool. Soon cars will be entertainment boxes to get us from one place to another once we get enough electric vehicles on the road.
Tesla has been unchallenged for a long time, once all companies commit its gonna be a bloodbath and, as a consumer, it should be a good thing especially for prices

wheres tom????

Angry David Ortiz GIF

Tesla has been unchallenged for a long time, once all companies commit its gonna be a bloodbath and, as a consumer, it should be a good thing especially for prices
Even then tesla is valued as a tech company due to it's insane speculative pricing. But its not invincible...as far as pricing goes yea, I want an electric vehicle, and while a tesla isn't unreasonable for me, I want to wait for the market to evolve a bit.

Lasha

Check out BYD. Nice affordable electric vehicles with replaceable batteries. I nearly bought one over a Tesla before settling on a regular car.

aclar00

The car has an RGB screen on the front grille...

To cut the cost of the subscription service to use the air conditioner. It will display advertisements. Each advertisement package will reduce the cost or allow you to actually use a basic feature of the car, such as the seatbelts.

Last edited:

tmlDan

Check out BYD. Nice affordable electric vehicles with replaceable batteries. I nearly bought one over a Tesla before settling on a regular car.
im def looking, 1/5th of all vehicles in Canada need to be electric by 2026 and i just paid off mine.

I'll check it out.

Last edited:

Lasha

im def looking, 1/5th of all vehicles in Canada need to be electric by 2026 and i just paid off mine.

I'll check it out.

I only backed out due to concerns about recharging since I drive through Malaysia and Thailand quite a bit. BYD would be perfect for a city car.

Kataploom

Gold Member
Even better - they let you link two consoles together for SLI.
Take that, ray tracing!
Lol no, it would be crossfire and as it would bring a 7000 series card, it's easy to assume they will literally lit fire due to high temperatures 😉

ReBurn

Gold Member
Announcing it now would be a really bad idea. Like what do you even get announcing it this early? Other than consumers holding off buying a ps5 for the revision.
You could also get a surge in sales of the current model from people who may dislike the changes. People started buying up early model PS3's when Sony began removing features from newer models. Folks who want a system with an internal disc drive may move to purchase sooner than they planned.

tmlDan

Canada isn't ready for what they are trying to do with electric cars.

We don't have the infrastructure required to make 25% of our cars electric in that time.
Im with you 100%, im not committing to electric until i see the infrastructure is set in place nationally.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Canada isn't ready for what they are trying to do with electric cars.

We don't have the infrastructure required to make 25% of our cars electric in that time.
Im with you 100%, im not committing to electric until i see the infrastructure is set in place nationally.
Really the same with the US our electrical grid is not ready

I have gone mostly all electric driving in buying a Ford Mach E, F 150 Lighting and to some extent a Jeep Wrangler 4XE plug in hybrid but my homes our 100% off the electrical grid with solar power

Thanks. I'm feeling like shit today. Very fatigued, huge headache... but nothing else I guess that's a good thing
Hope you guy get to feeling better

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Guess I'll be buying Beat Saber for the first time now. No way was I going to be playing that game on my PSVR1.

dotnotbot

Really?? What a disgrace.

Okay, hopefully it's only Panasonic staying behind:

Philips already confirmed the switch for its 2023 models while Sony stays cryptic as always. Panasonic is unfortunately only a shadow of its former self and don't have enough budget for software development.

All new Philips OLED TV ranges launched in 2023 will use MediaTek's significantly upgraded Pentonic 1000 chip while Sony has yet to confirm details. All Pentonic chips are Calman Ready.

Last edited:
Top Bottom