• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony announces HMZ-T2 3D Personal Viewer

RoyalFool

Banned
Wait, they increased the price? I figured the first model was just an initial test before they ramped up production and produced more affordable versions. I'd love to have a virtual cinema while in bed and I almost (..so almost) bit the original model. But if they are releasing this one and fazing the old model out, it's completely out of reach.

The Oculus is a completely different kettle of fish altogether and nowhere near as well suited for movies (well, with the exception of imax maybe).

pfkas

Just noticed that the 2nd gen is a grand in the UK. Glad I went with the first gen. Picked one up for £500 from Ebay. Comfort levels I'm fine with as I generally lay down when using it, but I would like to mod it to take out the cog to have independent focussing. I opened it all up and took about 30 screws out but couldn't figure out how to get to the cog but then it was late at night and I was getting flustered. Another time then.

Top Bottom