• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony announces the playable games at their E3 West Hall booth this year

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Obviously this wouldn't list any playable unannounced games, if any exist.

Also this is the West Hall booth, which I don't think includes first party titles.

Now, if you’re actually physically going to E3, I thought it might be helpful to reveal some of the playable games at the PlayStation booth in the West Hall of the L.A. Convention Center.

Killing Floor 2 Tripwire Interactive PS4
Let It Die GungHo Online Entertainment America PS4
Don’t Starve: Together Klei Entertainment PS4
Headlander Adult Swim Games PS4
Rain World Adult Swim Games PS4
Mother Russia Bleeds Devolver Digital PS4
Eitr Devolver Digital PS4
Aragami Lince Works PS4
ABZÛ 505 Games PS4
Darkest Dungeon Red Hook Studios PS4
Everything Cat Head Productions PS4
Cryptark Alientrap Games PS4
King of Fighters XIV ATLUS PS4
Yakuza 0 SEGA PS4
XING: The Land Beyond White Lotus Interactive PS4
Loot Rascals Hollow Pond PS4
Thumper Drool PS4
Night in The Woods Infinite Fall PS4
GNOG KO_OP PS4
Brut@l Stormcloud Games PS4
Masquerada: Songs and Shadows Ysbyrd Games Worldwide PS4
Furi The Game Bakers PS4
Manifold Garden William Chyr Studio PS4
Shadow Warrior 2 Devolver Digital PS4
EVE: Valkyrie CCP Games PSVR
Harmonix Music VR Harmonix PSVR
Headmaster Frame Interactive Studio PSVR
Rez Infinite Enhance Games PSVR
Super Hypercube Kokoromi/Polytron PSVR
Thumper Drool PSVR
Wayward Sky Uber Entertainment PSVR
100ft Robot Golf No Goblin PSVR
Battlezone Rebellion Interactive PSVR
Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin Double Fine Productions PSVR
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/06/06/playstation-at-e3-2016-how-to-watch-live/

Danlord

Looking forward to Don't Starve Together so I'm hoping some nice impressions from the showfloor and a release date finally! They said "Early 2016" at PSX and I'm still waiting.

Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin Double Fine Productions PSVR
What!?

I guess I'm really out of the loop, but I didn't know there was a VR Psychonauts game, let alone in a playable state. Or is it more of a little tech demo?

Would've thought No Man's Sky would be on there as why not at this point?

Guess it was too much to think either TLG or Horizon would be playable yet

silva1991

Lilly Berg..... I mean Let It fucking Die and not TLG?

hopefully this at least means we get a proper trailer and not a long and slow gameplay footage like last year.

Wiseblade

Isn't The Last Guardian supposed to be coming this year? Though games like that tend to get closed door showings opposed to show floor demos.

Rain World will be playable?! Hell yes.

Lots of great stuff on that list though. Many I got the chance to play at PSX last year but hopefully some newer/lengthier builds will be showing at E3. Night in the Woods, Headlander, Abzu, Manifold Garden were all dope.

Wayward Sky (PSVR) was something I really enjoyed. Hope it's a newer build and we get a number of impressions.

Don't Starve Together; I would love to see some footage of local split screen co-op for this on PS4. My gf really likes DS in theory, but in practice her ability to keep track of things makes her playthroughs violently short lived. A couch co-op version would make for a fun evening in.

Zukkoyaki

There will obviously be more. There were games playable at PSX that aren't on this list like The Tomorrow Children, Drawn to Death, and Hot Shots. I would also be astonished if Gran Turismo isn't playable.

DooMAGE

No Vita stuff?
Why are Sony getting a free pass for don't give any support for Vita and still selling it. Tell about jumping the ship and fucking up your fans and consumers.

Can ABZÛ just come out already. Geez, feels like forever now.

Still, I can't complain. It could've gone the way of Rime.

Would've thought No Man's Sky would be on there as why not at this point?

I suppose if they just let people futz around with the timed demo that press has had the chance to mess with, that might be cool. However I imagine NMS is such a known quantity for the press at this point, and the fact that its release was pushed in order to finish the game, that people would just rather play the final game in 2 months rather than an old demo; not to mention HG or Sony using resources (floor space, staffing, etc..) to show it when it could be used for something new.

Top Bottom