• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony announces the playable games at their E3 West Hall booth this year

LakeEarth

Would've thought No Man's Sky would be on there as why not at this point?
I'm most interested in seeing this game running on a PS4, as there were rumours the PS4 version had performance issues, but that was months ago. With the release date only a couple of months (formerly weeks) from E3, it not being playable concerns me.

EDIT - ahh, this is "some" of the games, not all

Killing Floor 2 Tripwire Interactive PS4
Let It Die GungHo Online Entertainment America PS4

Mother Russia Bleeds Devolver Digital PS4
Eitr Devolver Digital PS4

King of Fighters XIV ATLUS PS4
Yakuza 0 SEGA PS4

Thumper Drool PS4
Furi The Game Bakers PS4
Shadow Warrior 2 Devolver Digital PS4
Rez Infinite Enhance Games PSVR
Thumper Drool PSVR
100ft Robot Golf No Goblin PSVR
Battlezone Rebellion Interactive PSVR
*drools* that lineup

So many awesome games

Well, guess I'll be eating crow if Let it Die actually makes it to release.

Looking forward to the new Rez. So long as it isn't VR only at least.

Surprised No Man's Sky is missing. Makes me think it's not going so smooth.

Since this is an industry and press-focused event, it makes a lot of sense. You're not the only one asking this question though, so I'll repost what I said earlier in the thread:

I suppose if they just let people futz around with the timed demo that press has had the chance to mess with, that might be cool. However I imagine NMS is such a known quantity for the press at this point, and the fact that its release was pushed in order to finish the game, that press would just rather play the final game in 2 months rather than an old demo; not to mention HG or Sony using resources (floor space, staffing, etc..) to show it when it could be used for something new.

Will they have other playable games at a different booth, because unless I'm mistaken there's not a single first party game listed in the OP?

Menitta

I really want them to release a Yakuza 0 demo on PSN. I played the Japanese one and that was fun. That might get more people to try out the series.

Enjoy Rain World, guys. It's so good (and I've only played the old alphas)

Cryptark is also excellent

Other games I'd love to check out:
Aragami
ABZÛ
GNOG
Furi
Manifold Garden
Thumper
100ft Robot Golf

Top Bottom