• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2013 Conference

chogidogs

Disappointing. But if it's the price I have to pay for being able to resell my game, i guess it's more than fair. It's not like rhere no value to ps+ outside of online play.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Damn, Sony is KILLING it.

"Lulz we're not doing that crap that you hate about Xbox One! USED GAMES AND NO REQUIRED INTERNET FOR EVERYONE!"

Macka

I can deal with paid online. PlayStation+ actually seems worth it considering all the discounts and free games you get. $4 per month is $48 per year which is reasonable as well.

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her
If mandatory PS+ for online multiplayer is the price I pay for no online restrictions and no anti-Used game DRM I'll happily pay it.

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
Paid online is a failure. I have PS+ until 2016 but still.

Can we stop with these shit games though? Don't want to see Halo garbage please.

valeo

I love how they pandered to the community and then snuck in the fact that you have to pay for online multiplayer. It's crazy how easy you guys are manipulated.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I've been paying for Xbox Live for what, 10 years? I'm okay with paying less for PS+ with amazing features.

Destiny looks amazing. Really excited to try it out.

jcm

What a shame that snuck the paywall into their moment of triumph. Sony are masters at stepping on their own dicks.

Patryn

Wow. Sony just got up at stage, took aim and kicked Microsoft right in the balls.

How pissed are the MS people right now? I mean.... jesus.

jbueno

That game looks similarly styled to Halo, Bungie. I thought they left MS because they wanted more freedoms, wanted to expand to other genres.

Top Bottom