• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13 at 6 PM PT/ 9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turkoop

Banned
I need a reminder of what happened at E3 2009...

Agent-game-logo.png

SDCowboy

Hell no lol. The game is coming first to PS4. Wouldn't make any sense to show it at MS. I don't think it'll be at E3 period.

I think a gameplay demo of XV at MS and some sort of trailer at the Sony Presser.

Oh ok, my bad. I misinterpreted your post. haha

Philippo

So it's not 7 (thank God i don't want to be over exposed to the trilogy for the next 10 years), not KHIII (confirmed for Fall), not DQXI (lol), not Dissidia (it's not even announced officialy for Japan even).
I guess it's either World of FF, Nier Automata or XIV's new expansion?

gosoxtim

You think FF7 will show at a MS presser? Or did I misread?
nope it just ffxv we wont get news until next year

So it's not 7 (thank God i don't want to be over exposed to the trilogy for the next 10 years), not KHIII (confirmed for Fall), not DQXI (lol), not Dissidia (it's not even announced officialy for Japan even).
I guess it's either World of FF, Nier Automata or XIV's new expansion?
no it still ffxv

Shame me if you must

But I'm actually most excited to see God of War IV

I only played GOW3 (Absolutely incredible, one of the best games I played last gen) and GOW:A (Same feeling as Gears of War:Judgment - MEH), so my tolerance levels are way below the fatigue that most have when GOW4 gets talked about.

Boke1879

Shame me if you must

I only played GOW3 and GOW:A, so my tolerance levels are way below the fatigue that most have when GOW4 gets talked about.

GOW is always an event when it's revealed. I can't wait to see what this game looks like in motion.

Shame me if you must

I only played GOW3 (Absolutely incredible, one of the best games I played last gen) and GOW:A (Same feeling as Gears of War:Judgment - MEH), so my tolerance levels are way below the fatigue that most have when GOW4 gets talked about.
I can't stand Kratos and I'm still hyped for the reveal. God of War has incredible presentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom