• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13 at 6 PM PT/ 9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fdkn

Guys you don't need to buy every game. If you're not interested or you didn't like the first one, just ignore it and move on, there are more good games coming for everyone than time to play them.

If Sony makes another Knack and it is a disaster, it is their problem, not yours. There is more reasoning behind the greenlighting of a game than "yeah, let's make this because why not".

Guys you don't need to buy every game. If you're not interested or you didn't like the first one, just ignore it and move on, there are more good games coming for everyone than time to play them.

If Sony makes another Knack and it is a disaster, it is their problem, not yours. There is more reasoning behind the greenlighting of a game than "yeah, let's make this because why not".
Preach!

Boke1879

Then just make a cheap game in a franchise that isn't generally regarded as total fucking shit. Sony has literally dozens of dormant yet well fond of IPs they could revive to a positive response. Even the mere concept of a Knack 2 is a punchline to a joke nobody finds funny.

Again, it might have been cheap to make, but any profit Knack generated was due to a release date that worked very much in its favour.

Who are these people that find it a punchline? People on these forums, people on the internet that turn everything into a dumb meme?

Because I'm sure the average consumer doesn't hold such aggressive feelings. The first game wasn't terrible. It was a pretty solid title. Nothing mindblowing but solid.

The game already has assets. A sequel probably costs less to develop and it'll be there for kids to buy.

I'd certainly love to know the reasoning for greenlighting a sequel to Knack.

Turkoop

Banned
Shinobi I listened your podcast with Matty and I'm really curious why you declined the only question when it's been asked about R*.
Are there any other projects you're not allowed to speak or what ?

cerny: i've given you, your most successful console yet, i want to make knack 2

house: that is true, but you also made the vita

cerny: the what

house: the vita

Shinobi I listened your podcast with Matty and I'm really curious why you declined the only question when it's been asked about R*.
Are there any other projects you're not allowed to speak or what ?

R* would probably never let shinobi see the light of day if he said anything

Nah, man. It can also be interpreted this way:

Symbolically, the trash can represents how low Crash has fallen since his glorious PS1 days. He fell to the depths and is stuck in Hell (Activision). However, Sony returns and saves Crash from his pitiful fate. The arrow represents the ascension of Crash to his glory days again. He rises to Heaven (Sony) and is beloved by fans again.

I have no idea what I just typed.

No, I'm not drunk. Just want to get a hype train going. :p

Lol, im with u ons this.
No not drunk either :p

Fdkn

I'd certainly love to know the reasoning for greenlighting a sequel to Knack.

The first one maybe sold more than you think or was liked by more people than you think? They may have ideas that work with the basic concept of knack to make what they think it will be a good game?

I mean, how do you know for certain that making a sequel is a bad idea?

We've seen sequels for many things worse than knack. The knack is terrible meme is overused.

Dinjooh

The first one maybe sold more than you think or was liked by more people than you think? They may have ideas that work with the basic concept of knack to make what they think it will be a good game?

I mean, how do you know for certain that making a sequel is a bad idea?

We've seen sequels for many things worse than knack. The knack is terrible meme is overused.

At least they've had quite a lot time since the first one to look back on what can be done differently and better. And they're not shackled by a very firm release date.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

Elandyll

Banned
Think about it, ye who are upset by the Knack 2 possibility:

It means that Knack -will- come to PS+ !

(A month or two before Knack 2's release)

silva1991

So. Horizon Zero Dawn is coming 1st of March 2017 :-D

http://gamer.nl/articles/nieuws/horizon-zero-dawn-verschijnt-1-maart-2017-nieuwe-trailer/

Dutch gaming site btw.

Ps. This has probably already been mentioned here somewhere, so sorry in advance :p

Did you miss the big 30+ pages thread somehow? :p

after Horizon's delay today, is zoetis still alive? And where the heck is Verendus ?

I never trusted him before and after Horizon's delay I won't even bother read his posts.

The God

Insomniac making a Spiderman game?

200w.gif
C'mon son

edit: wrong thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom